• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I have a friend whose family lives in Decatur, so I know about where you are, Nice to meet you. :wave:

Yeah same here w/ symptom spotting.....TTC is taking over my life!!

Nice to meet you too. Everyone knows about Decatur, it's the armpit of Illinois!:wacko:

I would say do every other night like the plan calls for so cd 9, cd 11, cd 13 until you get your pos OPK.

thank you! that's what i thought, because apparantly bd every day for several days messes up the makeup of your CM or something and it's not good for the swimmers but then again i didn't know if there was a particular reason why you HAVE to start on cd8. thank god. don't want to wear OH out too early, that's been our problem in the past!

I don't know why you would have to start on CD 8 either but I know it's recommended for every other night until you get your pos OPK. I think that this ensures sperm-friendly cm and also a higher sperm count as opposed to every night for a week. Every other night is sufficient because sperm can live for up to 72 hours in cervical mucus, so the little swimmers are available should you pop out that egg.

Woo hoo this is great! I am STILL waiting for AF which is a few days late but I am still getting negative tests so I think it must be just late and I WILL BE BACK with my testing date this week. Its my birthday too on April 22nd and my hubby on 25th so could be a very special pressie!

This is keeping me going right now! thanks girls!
x

WOOHOOO...I just got a smiley face on my OPK test!! I think I'm just super excited to get a positive test on something at this point.

Gotta go girls...got some serious :sex: to be doin

WOOHOOO...I just got a smiley face on my OPK test!! I think I'm just super excited to get a positive test on something at this point.

:thumbup::happydance::thumbup::happydance:

Hi all! I did this plan this month for the first time. I am due to test on March 25, if you could add my date please.

I am also due to test on the 25th if you would add me! We did this plan this month as well as a few other things so we shall see! Thanks!

Yeehaw! :happydance::happydance::happydance:

me too! i was looking on.. i think twoweekwait.com, some other board and they had a 40% success rate! now.. softcups also have a 40% success rate on bnb.. so i think my chances should be 80%!!! hahaha.

I've used softcups for two cycles now mamaxm!

They're great though obviously I haven't had my bfp yet but great for after you've laid with your butt in the air for 30 mins then you can pop one in and there are no tricklies!

Hi,

I'm going to try the plan this month. Normally BD just about everday from CD10 up to around CD20 but this time I'm going to do every other day then every day when + OPK then the extra day a day later.

Good luck ladies.

Count me in!! I shall be due to test on April 10th and was toying with the idea of doing this but wasn't sure if it would make me feel a bit mental following a plan as such but heck why not.

Please add my testing date on for 16th April ! AF just arrived (4 days late!) so I am definately in for the SMEP now.

ginger-This will give you something else to focus on until you start obsessing about your HPTs.

I'm trying to figure out WTF is going on with my temps. I woke at 3 this morning and temped-96.68, went back to sleep until 6:10 and temped-96.63. While they aren't different enough to make a difference, they are both very different than yesterday's.

Hi Arein83 - are you about to OV soon? Maybe its the dip before ovulation? My average temp is usually 96.8 which is below normal for most people, but these days "normal" is all relative.

Hi Arein83 - are you about to OV soon? Maybe its the dip before ovulation? My average temp is usually 96.8 which is below normal for most people, but these days "normal" is all relative.

Well I'm not sure exactly. Since this is only my second cycle temping, I don't have a great idea of what would be normal for me. OPK neg x2 today though so I don't think so.

new dates are up! did my second round of bd'ing last night! AND USED PRESEED :) love it! feel pretty good about this cycle!
ness- this is my second month of softcups too! non consecutive, the cycle before last i got a false positive, so i took a cycle off. i love them, no mess!
3 more days till o! :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"