Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

so i got on FF and searched charts like mine and 60% ended up in pregnancy! :happydance: i really hope this is it girls, i want more than anything a december 2010 baby. so i have a question, arein where are you, i need your help :) i was wondering what FF would do if i had a high temp in the morning after my drop, so i put in 98.3 and it took away my crosshairs! should i discard my low temp? but i'm so proud of it? haha! i guess if all else fails i can override the advanced tool and set my coverline to 98.3 and o day 15, but i'd rather FF just behaved..

I was :sleep:! I knew I had to get up first thing this morning. I'm working on my bachelor's in nursing and I have a paper due Monday that I've barely started. :blush: It seems like I get on the computer to work and come straight to BNB..Based on the 3 over 6 rule, your coverline should actually be at 98.1. You look at the six temps before O and your coverline should be 1/10 of a degree higher than the highest temp.

definitely Ness you have covered all basis. I am quite positive this month too but just dont want to go overboard to get my hopes up if you know what I mean. Oh my goodness I have 15 IC's in my bathroom and they are calling me haha. Im good today DH working so just relaxing at home. I have a very good feeling this month for all of us but dont quote me on it. Last nite and the nite before I lay with pillow under butt for a whole hour, DH said I think you can get up now lol..... :rofl: Hope you are good today?

thankyou honey bd'd again nearly 2 hours ago and laid with hips elevated for 20 mins and orgasmed for a second time on my own just in case!

if I can convince OH to bd on Monday I will do but think I will have well and truly ov'd and passed by then as I think eggy got released today, no ovary pains any more so hopefully sex today will have caught it! Had quite a few ovary pains and twinges this morning so FX today and yesterday and day before will have a chance of catching it!

I suppose I'm in the 2ww now! eek! i'm not feeling so positive any more.....:cry:

don't know why just feel I won't get pregnant this month...said to OH if I haven't conceived this cycle I know there's something wrong!!

definitely Ness you have covered all basis. I am quite positive this month too but just dont want to go overboard to get my hopes up if you know what I mean. Oh my goodness I have 15 IC's in my bathroom and they are calling me haha. Im good today DH working so just relaxing at home. I have a very good feeling this month for all of us but dont quote me on it. Last nite and the nite before I lay with pillow under butt for a whole hour, DH said I think you can get up now lol..... :rofl: Hope you are good today?

thankyou honey bd'd again nearly 2 hours ago and laid with hips elevated for 20 mins and orgasmed for a second time on my own just in case!

if I can convince OH to bd on Monday I will do but think I will have well and truly ov'd and passed by then as I think eggy got released today, no ovary pains any more so hopefully sex today will have caught it! Had quite a few ovary pains and twinges this morning so FX today and yesterday and day before will have a chance of catching it!

I suppose I'm in the 2ww now! eek! i'm not feeling so positive any more.....:cry:

don't know why just feel I won't get pregnant this month...said to OH if I haven't conceived this cycle I know there's something wrong!!

Oh Ness dont think like that theres nothing wrong with you, it took me 12 months and me and DH are perfectly fine. I know how you feel tho I gave up but it still happened for me. Its funny tho how in first 2 weeks we feel great cos do everything in our power to catch the eggy then we get negative in 2ww as is then out of our hands. Never think there is something wrong with you I felt like that and doesnt do you any good. At least if anything we are on this road together wish the stats were higher each month but just doesnt work like that. What did your OH say? At least if anything going through this for me and my DH made us stronger. Im sending PMA vibes for both of us, completely understand how you feel but will happen for you :hugs:

Many a weekend where I would sit and cry when my AF came yet again, you will get through it and has to happen for us soon. Im going to bed again tnite then have a day off tomorrow lol....

:hugs: thank you, you're right about feeling so positive in the first 2 weeks then negative in the 2ww - like you said it's out of our control then! It's so hard not to think there is something wrong especially when all my friends have got pregnant within the first month coming off bcp!

I suppose by feeling negative it's like a defense mechanism for if/when AF turns up. I always get so upset on AF day it's heartbreaking! I don't trust any symptoms I have any more cos they're always just AF symptoms so now it's a case of just getting on with my life until 9 April....sigh!!

I think OH will be willing to give SMEP another shot next month if it doesnt work this time but I think after that we will just start having sex normally and hoping for the best!

You think it would make much difference if we bd on CD17 or not??

Your right Ness its so heartbreaking every month but we will get there in the end, I tend to be the same cos if your not too hopeful your not as let down as you would be if you were too positive. Yes roll on April!

I know the plan says to but I cant see it making much difference as you are sure you have ovulated and there is no way it will be viable in 48 hours so I would just go with the flow and if you feel like you both want to just for fun and not for conceiving then go for it but if you feel like having a few days off dont worry I feel like having a day off now lol....

FX for us all. As long as we have regular bedding cant see why we all wont conceive soon

exactly I've learned now I'm on cycle 3 not to trust my 'symptoms' and get my hopes up as it usually means AF is on her way! Que serra serra hey?!

Yeah that's what I thought about 48 hours after ov suppose we don't have any proof that the egg has been released though when we think it has so if for any reason it did get released tomorrow then Monday at a push might do something but I'm not going to stress about it - good idea if me and OH feel like it then we will if not then we won't worry about it!

Gosh hope this is all our month!! FX for us hun xx

Yeah Im doubtful about symptons aswell too now so not going to look into them

This is the time to relax now, it will be nice just to cuddle for a change lol...

Yes my fingers and toes are firmly crossed this has got to be it this time

xxx

:witch: got me today so I'm sooooo trying this plan for this cycle :) Can you put me down for testing on 28th April?

Thanks me lovelies and here's hoping it works for all of us :dust:

XxX:kiss:

sorry the witch got you chick :hugs:

good luck with the SMEP this cycle! xx

Hi wantingagirl well not sure when ov date is as i always thought it was mid month but has been later last month. but usually prob around 11th -13th maybe? x

Hi can i be put down for testing april 26th please i am hoping this cycle will be normal but not sure as my first but thats when AF hopefully wont turn up x

Takingforever I am so happy for you!!! How long were you trying for?:hugs:

We have been trying since last July and nope not done anything this cycle other than follow the plan exactly :)

YAY, congrats takingforever!!!! That is sooo amazing to hear!

I'm still getting caught up on this thread, only to page 55ish! But had to comment! Went out with my friends last night for dinner,and went shopping. Unfortunately, (or fortunately, I don't know!) I saw some really cute maternity tops 90% off and I bought a whole bunch! Can't beat a nice maternity sweater for $3.80 (US)!! But then I'm not knocked up so I feel weird about it. Oh well... They are cute!

How exciting is this thread, by the way! Good luck ladies!!! I'm on CD 7, so tomorrow's the day!! WHOO HOOOOOOO! This is our month, it has to be!!! :happydance:

Hi guys hope everyone is doing good

Curently on CD5 waiting for CD8 to start the fun!!!!

OH currently lives about 1hours drive away but he is moving in permanently this weekend just in time for CD8 (he won't know what's hit him :haha:)

Am feeling really positive about this month, it's seems good to have a plan and a bit of science behind it.

x

Oooh, yay!! Good luck with all the :sex:!!

Now I'm up to date! Welcome to all the new ladies! My PMA is at an all time high right now! Let's keep the awesome stats coming!!!

So sorry she got you Lou but onwards and upwards to the SMEP!

c.holdway all is not lost at least you can bed on the 11th and a couple of days before aswell. If you have good CM spermies can stay alive for quite some time.

SquirrelGirl - In a way could be a good sign hopefully! Oh for all of us to have big bellys lol... never thought I would every hear myself saying that. I cant help but be even a little bit positive cos this thread has been so successful.
Yay glad you caught up hehe.... so many of us on here now.
haha that is so funny, didnt notice that one before :rofl:

Now I'm up to date! Welcome to all the new ladies! My PMA is at an all time high right now! Let's keep the awesome stats coming!!!

thankyou lets hope this plan works and we all get our bfp it looks promising so far xxx

Hello ladies...I had a quick question

So my cycles are usually 36 days long (ugh!!) and I don't ov till about day 23 or so...should I still begin using the opk's beginning cd10? I feel like it might be a waste of opk's. I really want to follow the plan exactly so I'm confused as to what to do :wacko:

I read a thread on here where someone posted the days you should begin testing according to your cycle length and mine said to begin on cd19.

Thanks in advance for your replies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->