Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I don't get much EWCM hun, just watery really! I've only noticed yesterday that I had some lumpy egg white type blobs but not much x

I don't get much EWCM hun, just watery really! I've only noticed yesterday that I had some lumpy egg white type blobs but not much x

I get some ew looking globby bits but they are not very stretchy :(

mmm ok well I was going to try this next month but I don't think I can wait :D reading the site it says from cd8 and i'm on cd6 today i think i may just do it :D:D will speak to OH tonight and if he agrees we can start a month early then you can put me down for testing 23rd april :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

mmm ok well I was going to try this next month but I don't think I can wait :D reading the site it says from cd8 and i'm on cd6 today i think i may just do it :D:D will speak to OH tonight and if he agrees we can start a month early then you can put me down for testing 23rd april :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Yay for starting a month earlier :D I'm on CD4 but usually have slighter longer cycles (like, 31 days) but we're only a couple of days apart :flower:

Good luck :dust:

XxX:kiss:

thank you loulou it's so hard waiting to ttc and then when you start its so hard waiting again lol!! ahhh just praying OH agrees now.. when are you testing loulou? xxx

Well I've used both my HPTs I had left. BFNs, not surprised in the least.

you're only 9dpo hun stay positive xx

I know and I wasn't even going to use one today but the little thing on FF said that 13.9% of BFPs are reported at 9 days and it got me excited. Thanks though Ness, I know, I'm trying to not let it bother me.

aww bless you :hugs: some ladies I've made friends with have got their bfp but they got bfn's on 11dpo then a bfp on 12dpo so there's always hope :hugs:

I would try to wait a few more days and then you may be pleasantly surprised :)

xx

Well my poor oh was in too much pain last night and he wanted to try this morning but kept grimacing and it kinda puts you off tbh so I told him not to worry even though I am a bit gutted. I don't want my boy being in pain while we conceive our baby! So I expect my chances are slim this month but you never know - maybe some spermies from cd 15 got the job done!! Fingers crossed for us all - that's me officially stuck in a slightly hopeless 2ww.

Hi all god just took a look and theres so much to catch up on lol i am cd5 today but had a really short light period was wondering if this was a normal one its my first in 2 yrs after coming off the pill cd1 light cd2 medium cd3 light cd4 stopped i hope this was ok as not sure if it wasnt if i will ovulate i will start opk's from cd8 to try not to miss the surge lol xx

Hello everyone, I'm thinking of trying this plan this cycle but when i showed hubby the plan and he saw that we had to :sex: every other day he almost fell on the floor lol, poor guy works long shifts and is pretty tired at the end of the day. Just a question, did those of you who tried find it hard?

ginma me and oh usually bd 2 or 3 times a week i'm hoping every other day wont be too much more though thinking about it for some reason the last couple of weeks we have been BDing no less than 3 times a week which is nearly every other day but we may do it say 3 nights in a row then not do anything for a couple of days so it might be a bit weird all scheduled :p lol

Okay question. Do you count the day af started?

AF: 3/27 help! lol

thank you loulou it's so hard waiting to ttc and then when you start its so hard waiting again lol!! ahhh just praying OH agrees now.. when are you testing loulou? xxx

I'm testing around the 29th but if my cycle gets shorter again this month I'll be testing earlier :)

Let us know what your OH says :-D :dust:

XxX:kiss:

Okay found the anser to my question. lOL

looks like I should test around APRIL 25!!!! PLEASE ADD ME.

im excited about this ive created a chart! put my dates and when to take robtessin and such!

Im wishing every lady good luck! charge spermies charge!

Hello everyone, I'm thinking of trying this plan this cycle but when i showed hubby the plan and he saw that we had to :sex: every other day he almost fell on the floor lol, poor guy works long shifts and is pretty tired at the end of the day. Just a question, did those of you who tried find it hard?

"hard" being the operative word :rofl:

he he just kidding lol, actually I found it really relaxed, less pressure than going for gold all week around ov that me and OH usually do.

I did have to 'persuade' OH occasionally but I just said that I wasn't particularly in the mood either but that if we want to conceive we have to make the effort

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->