Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

THANKS LADIES:) got another faint line with frer but i'm not believing yet, i'm waiting till CD14 to officially put a bfp by my name or until they get darker.

Can you get a test that will spell out the word "pregnant" for you? Maybe then you will believe? :winkwink:

mamaxm - yes I have preseed and used some last night, but NO SEX!!! dh was still too sick to perform even though I really tried. Was gutted :(

Got another smiley face this morning so I guess the window is still open and managed to get dh to deploy his soldiers!

If I manage to get pg this cycle it will be by sheer luck and not smep!!!

Minidyson was hailstoning and snowing here yesterday doesnt it suck the cold weather?
Minidyson I have done that before maybe you will just ovulate a day later or maybe you missed the surge as long as you are following the plan you should be fine. Do you get OV signs?

:hugs: & :dust: to all

Hi - so I got my positive OPK today :happydance:
a day later than I've had it before. A little worried about a short L phase, but no time for that - off to make DH happy!!!:thumbup:

Morgan, I hope they are real lines for you!

ttcstill-WTH is up with your chart? I think you should keep temping and keep behaving as if you're still fertile. Either you didn't O or the OPK wasn't quite positive enough but you're not out this cycle yet.

Minidyson was hailstoning and snowing here yesterday doesnt it suck the cold weather?
Minidyson I have done that before maybe you will just ovulate a day later or maybe you missed the surge as long as you are following the plan you should be fine. Do you get OV signs?

:hugs: & :dust: to all

Hi - so I got my positive OPK today :happydance:
a day later than I've had it before. A little worried about a short L phase, but no time for that - off to make DH happy!!!:thumbup:

:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Congratulations mamaxm and californiamom!!!

Ok ladies...so I leave for Las Vegas tomorrow (wish me luck on blackjack..LOL) and we are going to officially start on SMEP. I just wanted to let you all know how excited I am to finally begin the plan and I hope that this month is my month.

:dust::dust::dust: to us all!!!

Hey, ladies! Just stopping in to say hey! Sounding really, really good mamaxm! Can't wait for you to take a digi, and for you to believe it!

I hope there are enough BFPs to go around! Save me one, please! :haha: STILL...waiting to O. So tired of waiting! :dohh:

I'm on CD10 today, but we :sex: on CD8 and 9, skipping tonight as OH is out of town, then resuming the every other day bding on CD11. At least he's only going to be gone one night! I'd be waaaay less than pleased if we miss the window this month!

calimom- i'm too scared to get a digi! the lines are so light.. this AM i got very light lines, then this evening i didn't pee for four hours and tried the same brand and didn't see anything, until it's dark enough for me to show OH i'm going to assume AF is coming so i'm not disappointed!
i wonder if any of you have had this, i've got some weird pain, almost like my cervix is sore? like when i bend over or turn a wrong way i get a dull achy pain. i was very relieved when i realized i was only 10dpo, i was worrying because the lines should be getting darker and they're staying the same, just barely there, tilt and squint lines, but since i'm only 10dpo i guess it's alright.. but if they don't get darker tomorrow i think i'm out and i've just been getting some nasty evaps. i'll be sad, but not too sad, i have my self prepared for AF.
precious, have fun in vegas!! :)

i wonder if any of you have had this, i've got some weird pain, almost like my cervix is sore? like when i bend over or turn a wrong way i get a dull achy pain. i was very relieved when i realized i was only 10dpo, i was worrying because the lines should be getting darker and they're staying the same, just barely there, tilt and squint lines, but since i'm only 10dpo i guess it's alright.. but if they don't get darker tomorrow i think i'm out and i've just been getting some nasty evaps. i'll be sad, but not too sad, i have my self prepared for AF.
precious, have fun in vegas!! :)

Mamaxm, I've been researching about evap lines and it seems they are slightly different in color (not as pink) and they appear after the testing time frame. If your test changes fairly quickly, it's supposed to be an indicator. You need to get a 2 or 3 pack of the digital. Take one now and another one after your missed period. I took one FRER and it was positive. It wasn't as dark as the other line but it was there. I have one more that I am going to take tomorrow. AF is due on Saturday for me so I will do a digital then to confirm. I just know we're going to be bump buddies!

I remember from being pregnant with my daughter that I would get cramping/aching in the pelvic area a lot. Things are stretching, getting ready for baby so it's completely normal. I have had it this week as well.

well FF has changed my O date :shrug: so according to FF i am only 6dpo (which is crazy!) and my chart is alot less appealing but i'd rather go with accurate i guess, those lines must have been evaps, not testing until AF doesn't show i swear! those tests got my hopes up, i even told OH i got a faint line and showed him how big our baby would be right now if the line was right (thebump.com has a really cute how big is your baby page). oh i don't know if FF is right or wrong but i'm just going to ignore it, what matters is whether or not the witch shows!
so i guess we'll see in another couple days! she's due on the 3rd! goodness i'll have a short LP if this is true.

PS. californiamom, you're an angel for all your info :hugs: AND AREIN!! OMG i had a bfp dream today.. and guess how many lines i got. THREE. i took two tests (in my dream) and got three lines on both! i woke up and couldn't believe it!

also, big dip and a teeny bit of spotting today.. just a little of a peach/brown color when i wiped, hasn't happened since but maybe a good sign.. ohhhhhhhh goodness. FF has made my life so much more confusing :) but i like to have an idea of what's going on.. even though right now i have absolutely no clue! so many faint faint lines, and my chart changing on me.. and i've had so many symptoms! ugh it's all too much and now that i've told OH he keeps asking me if i've tested again and i keep telling him NO and i'm not testing until the 3rd! i'm driving myself nuts! :dohh:

congrats mamaxm hope it gets even darker over the coming days. So cool you started this thread and have you BFP!

Ness thanks I get heartburn every month tho just another one of my phantom symptons lol.... not too long to go now!

GL loulou hope this is your month

Soph I have no cm then got some ovulation day, is it even just wet? Doesnt have to be ewcm to get pregnant and also you may just not be able to see it but it may still be there. I hope you get your BFP this month and glad you got to bed at the perfect time

GL Wimegums I hope you can start this month its great.

So sorry for the BFN AreIn83 when is your AF due? Can still be too early sometimes takes up to 12dpo to implant dont give up hope. I have absolutely no symptons and is hard to remain positive tho

Gingerwhinger it only takes once so there is always a chance, aww your poor OH thats ashame he is in so much pain. I hope he gets better soon. Yeah the 2ww is dreadful, it so dragging

Selina, prob the pill coming out your system and periods trying to regulate

Ginma - I actually find it easier and less stressful as dont have to work it out yourself and dont have to bed everyday when fertile which we did for a while, less exhausting and opk or clearblue fertility monitor gives you an idea when you are going to Ovulate, I love it

Moorebetter - First day of full flow is day 1 of period so if day 1 was just spotting you would not count the first day of period until the day after. Good Luck for this month

Cupcake - looks like you covered plenty, yay to all of us getting our BFP's

Congrats Californiamom hope we will all follow!

Yeah I used clarblue the last time I used it on the day my period was due

GL Precious and enjoy Las Vegas im so jealous hehe.....

it is really hard just waiting for her to either appear or not mamaxm I have fingers crossed for you.

Well Ladies I had a glass of red wine last nite even though I hate it and took me 3 hours to drink it. Read somewhere it can help with implantation if you have it betwen 4-8dpo but just the 1 and it was disgusting. The things we do huh? haha

wanting a girl, i think those faints were evaps! they were just so light.. i'm having implantation symptoms today though, spotting and a big temp drop, lots of cramping, so i'm avoiding testing till the witch shows! or doesn't..
i'm not fond of red wine either :) but you do what you have to do to get a sticky bean!

i thought evap lines didn't show up straight away.. like say 20 mins later therewould be a faint line

but if theres a line straight away even if faint it was a BFP?

or am i going mad? :p

I hate those damn evap lines, well keeping everything crossed for you and hope you get your BFP soon! Yeah I love white but that wasnt in the plan lol.... not even sure if true but worth a shot.

I have had symptons of cystitus for the last 4 days on and off in a row. I used to get this all the time but only a few episodes after having my first.

THANKS LADIES:) got another faint line with frer but i'm not believing yet, i'm waiting till CD14 to officially put a bfp by my name or until they get darker. so scared AF is going to show, the lines are just so faint.. i really wish i could post a picture. don't want to get my hopes up for nothing.
hopefully- :rofl: booking for college haahahaha! i actually laughed out loud..
soph- if you're having a problem with cm, try preseed! i love it, but order it way ahead of time, i didn't get mine for two weeks.
arein- my tests came from china too and they got to me within 4 days :)
NESS- I HAVE THE WHITE BLOBS TOO! kinda like tapioca (lol wayyy TMI) but i remember a girl i SS before described the same thing and ended up pg, FX'd for you!!!
arein- PMA, you're going to get that bfp, with three lines! :haha:
ttcstill- if you got your + opk i'd just ignore your chart, it seems like you're either sick or you're sleeping with your mouth open or something, i doubt FF will give you crosshairs since your temps are all over the place.. but if you got your pos opk you're good :thumbsup:

OMG this is sooo happening for you!

Seriously you have the white clearish blobs too? yeah it's like tapioca but slightly clearer!

I'm only 4dpo though so not sure what to think - I have absolutely no symptoms, the thought I could be pregnant hasn't even crossed my mind and unless I'm on here I don't actually think about it.....

sore nipps still but that will go away about 6dpo as it usually does!

xx

Ok my nipples aren't sensitive any more - they're usually sensitive right to about 6/7dpo, could this be a sign......or am I clutching at straws :haha:

EXACTLY! just like little bits of tapioca but the CM is actually kinda clear. had them yesterday but it's gone back to just creamy today.
most of the lines were there straightaway, but i never did see much color in them. they were definetly lines but since i couldn't see any color because they were so light i didn't know what to think of them.. i guess it makes more sense now that FF has switched my chart around. i actually feel a bit more positive about it, even though my LP is total crap :( but i've never had midcycle spotting before so cheers!

yeah exactly like that hun! Haven't really had any today, I tell you something though I'm feeling very frisky yesterday and today!! It's impossible though cos I'm only 4dpo, max 5dpo if eggy popped on CD14 (reckon it was CD15 though which puts me at 4dpo).

I stopped temping hun cos it screwed everything up for me - it put my cycle down as 32 days and I have a 27 day cycle so I knew it was wrong, it put me down as o'ing 3 days after my +opk, I just found it a bit unpredictable and to be honest I prefer not knowing as i can hold out that bit of hope whilst still expecting that AF will arrive if you know what I mean. I wouldnt put all your trust in FF :flower:

The spotting sounds like a really good sign though if you never get it! FX for you!! Yeah evaps don't come up in the time frame and they don't have much colour, they're like shadows from what I've read!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->