Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Girls can I ask your advice. Im CD13 have followed the plan so far BD on CD8, 10 and 12. Done my OPK at 3pm and its 80% positive, ie dark line but not as dark as control line, I reckon it will go positive tomorrow. My normal ovulation day is 14/15.

Im not temping as cant be bothered but do you reckon I should BD today or stick to the plan for tomorrow?

Thanks girls

Heather xxx

Hi heather,

I am similiar to you, I have had an 80% dark line on day 14. then it went to say 60% yest (day 15) and today its back to about 80%!! (day 16) so confusing. I normally ov on 18/19 ish so I am sticking with plan. myabe you should too. I wil bd today and then tomorrow off unless I get that darker line! I have got some digi's incase I need real clarification as this line business is driving me mad!! its only my first month ttc after my mmc and can see me getting the right hump with it all. Soooo much blimmin thinking about things. I guess I was lucky in getting pregnant first time trying last year but the outcome obviously devastating. Praying for my sticky little bean this time!
xxx

Really think this thread is great and the results are good! hoping for lots more positives yet for us all!!!

Thanks, ill think ill test again bout 8pm and see then if its positive then go again tonight. I had follicle tracking last month and I know I ovulated CD15 with Clomid so hopefully im gonna pop CD14 or 15 again.

Morgan! Where are you? I need you to help me decipher my chart!!!!

Hi Ladies,
Excuse me if I'm repeating (it's a long thread to read! lol) I'm wondering if any of you have longer cycles?
My cycle is normally 35/36 days (although I had a random 30day one last month).

Should I be starting cd8 or later to compensate for the long cycle?- not sure if this matters?

Obviously I won't start so early with opk's as I usually get a + around cd20/22 (although it was cd16 last month).

Agggrrrr why can't things be simple??!

Hi Ladies,
Excuse me if I'm repeating (it's a long thread to read! lol) I'm wondering if any of you have longer cycles?
My cycle is normally 35/36 days (although I had a random 30day one last month).

Should I be starting cd8 or later to compensate for the long cycle?- not sure if this matters?

Obviously I won't start so early with opk's as I usually get a + around cd20/22 (although it was cd16 last month).

Agggrrrr why can't things be simple??!

I think you would be ok starting a little later than 8 but if you do happen to have another 30 day cycle, you won't know until it's too late. My cycles are 31-33 days so not quite as long and I started on 8.

just a question silly and I'm sure you are all doing this but do you do your opk's at the same time each day?

I do one test a day 10-13 at 6 am then 2 and sometimes 3 a day up until my positive all about 8 hours apart.

ideally you should do opk's after 11am as FMU isn't recommended for use with OPK's you should also do the same amount every day at approximately the same time, as during the day it can be lighter or darker and depend on what you've had to drink and how long you've held your pee for.

That's why some days some people get lighter opk's then darker opk's because they're not done at the same time etc. Hope that helps!

I do mine at 12pm, 3pm and 7pm every day from CD10 and I get my positive every cycle at around 3pm on CD14

ttcstill- hooray for crosshairs!
my tummy is gurgling up a storm, that chinese did a serious number on me.
the good news is if i get a bfn this cycle, i'm already prepared and excited for next cycle, with that new diet and i think i might try either maca root or some progesterone treatments (either a lotion or the pill). i try and add something new every cycle so i don't get too bored and my hopes stay up. but temp is still high, so that's good.
wantabbygirl and mrsc, you two are up for testing! :)

Mamaxm, my friend tried the progesterone cream last cycle and she couldn't do it for more than a day and then she was afraid that her cycle was messed up. She said it made her feel sick and tired and gave her symptoms of m/s. I've also heard that it can sometimes produce false positives. If you're concerned about your luteal phase, try taking vitamin b6. I tried that this last cycle, 50mg, in addition to my prenatal. If you're taking a prenatal, check the current levels of vitamin b6 first and, if it's low, supplement. I also force OH to take his multi-vitamin every day to make sure his swimmers stay strong. :haha:

I really hope that you do not need a "next cycle" though!!!!!!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

ideally you should do opk's after 11am as FMU isn't recommended for use with OPK's you should also do the same amount every day at approximately the same time, as during the day it can be lighter or darker and depend on what you've had to drink and how long you've held your pee for.

That's why some days some people get lighter opk's then darker opk's because they're not done at the same time etc. Hope that helps!

I do mine at 12pm, 3pm and 7pm every day from CD10 and I get my positive every cycle at around 3pm on CD14

I tend to get my pos with FMU and I don't know why this is. I test before bed and then again in the morning and have gotten my pos then.

I have stretchy CM today and I have no idea what that's all about. I NEVER have anything even closely resembling EWCM but I can stretch it an inch before it breaks. To anyone else, this would sound weird but I know you girls understand why I'm playing with my mucus.

Hello I am new but have a question. I just got back from Dr. and he told me the way to find out when I am ovulating is:
Add 11 to the date of CD1.
Bd every other day for 5days.
example: CD1: 3/15 so u add 11 makes 3/26. u bd on 3-26, 3-28, and 3-30.
He also told me not to take temps daily. I am so confused.

I am just wondering what you think about it. He has successfully helped tons of women get preggers. Please let me know what you think.

I want to try this plan you ladies have. The sperm meets egg plan.
Which do you think I should go with? Thank you for info.

Hello I am new but have a question. I just got back from Dr. and he told me the way to find out when I am ovulating is:
Add 11 to the date of CD1.
Bd every other day for 5days.
example: CD1: 3/15 so u add 11 makes 3/26. u bd on 3-26, 3-28, and 3-30.
He also told me not to take temps daily. I am so confused.

I am just wondering what you think about it. He has successfully helped tons of women get preggers. Please let me know what you think.

I want to try this plan you ladies have. The sperm meets egg plan.
Which do you think I should go with? Thank you for info.

I'm sorry but I don't temping or SMEP very well. One of the other ladies can advise you better. Have you tried using Ovulation Predictors? SMEP I believe is similar to what your doctor is saying. The only difference is to know when you are most fertile and :sex: for three days in a row.

Again, the other ladies know how to chart and know this plan better than I do. Good luck!!!!!

I'm a bit thick tonight after a busy day at work trying 4 3rd but could you explain the plan your doctor gave you a bit more for me please? :flower:

Ness, I think he's telling her to :sex: on CD12, CD14, CD16, CD18 & CD20. He's probably trying to keep her relaxed by advising against temping?

I have stretchy CM today and I have no idea what that's all about. I NEVER have anything even closely resembling EWCM but I can stretch it an inch before it breaks. To anyone else, this would sound weird but I know you girls understand why I'm playing with my mucus.

This is the funniest thing I've read all day! I took a hpt at 10 dpo and got a BFN. I have not taken another one but I'm 99.9% sure that the :witch: is showing up right on time tomorrow. All my symptoms have been the same symptoms I have every month. I'm leaving town for the long weekend so I'll give a for sure answer next week. I feel really bad for bringing the stats down on this thread.. :cry: I'm such a disappointment...:dohh:

Do you know girls i think your 2 week waits are feeling longer than my own!! I'm itching to see who gets a bfp and hoping its all of you xx

bonjo808 sending you some :hugs: but as everyone says it's not over till the :witch: shows.

Am keeping my fingers crossed for you, hope you have a lovely weekend.

Arein83 - I understand embarrisingly I found myself doing the stretchy CM thing in the toilet at work today :haha:. The things we do

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->