Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I find myself thinking "Am I really doing this?" but I just keep doing it over and over.

Do you think we ought to go to counselling for obsessive CM stretching dissorder (OCMS)

Will have to google what the treatments are:haha:

:dust:Can I join, too? It's going to be my second month of SMEP, but last month we may have missed a couple of vital days as OH was not feeling well. Can you put me down for testing April 28th?

AreIn, you said you had increased CM with your preg in Oct. Did you m/c? If so, I'm so sorry.

Our stories are so similar. Our girls are just weeks apart and I also m/c in October. :dust: to you this cycle. And to all of you!!!! I really hope the statistics of SMEP stay strong! I keep visiting to see if more BFPs are added!!!

hi can you put me down for testing plz !? do you girls test between 9-12 days pov?

AreIn, you said you had increased CM with your preg in Oct. Did you m/c? If so, I'm so sorry.

Our stories are so similar. Our girls are just weeks apart and I also m/c in October. :dust: to you this cycle. And to all of you!!!! I really hope the statistics of SMEP stay strong! I keep visiting to see if more BFPs are added!!!

Yes, we m/c at 10 weeks after 15 months of TTC, it was December 3rd. My infertility is secondary to Depo-Provera. I never dreamed I'd have so much trouble getting pregnant again because DD was an unexpected surprise.

hi can you put me down for testing plz !? do you girls test between 9-12 days pov?

mamaxm hasn't been on today and she manages the testing page. I gave her 11 DPO but I'm probably going to change it since FF changed my chart this morning on me.

AreIn I never realised how much you had been through!

I hope that bfp is round the corner and you get a nice sticky bean xx

Thanks Ness, we're just chugging along. I told DH I'm about done. We sought out fertility treatment to get that pregnancy only to lose it, so I dropped that altogether. It's too emotional for me anymore. For the first year it was ok but we're going on year #2 and I started back to school because I got tired of waiting. A few more cycles and I'm going to have to do some serious thinking about whether or not we're going to keep trying.

mamaxm hasn't been on today and she manages the testing page. I gave her 11 DPO but I'm probably going to change it since FF changed my chart this morning on me.

thank you im very new to this its all strange counting days to ov dpo etc not quite sure id even :sex: on right days so far bd on cd8,cd10,cd12,cd14 its cd 15 tomorrow so do we bd or not? then how often after ov confused.com:dohh::dohh:

that's totally understandable hun - although I hope you can find the strength to keep going as much as you can :hugs:

It's weird because I've heard so many stories where couples have tried for a year or more and then when they've stopped "trying" it happens, I suppose because it does consume our days thinking, taking temps, opk's, 2ww etc it is so easy to become stressed or depressive because of it

I'm only on cycle 3 and I'm fed up already so goodness knows how you feel hun!

xx

oh and i asked for help last night on how to get banners/tickers on my posts?:blush:

Go to User CP at the top left, edit signature which is along the left hand side. It will give you a signature box to post your codes in for your tickers.

to get tickers, you can click on anyone's ticker in their signature and it will take you to the website to make it. Or you can Google "tickers" and find a bunch of sites.

:blush::blush:im still having trouble with tickers copied and pasted to edit signature but only showing writing!?

never mind give up!

I remember I had a lot of trouble with getting the tickers to show too, and I'm a computer programmer!!! :haha: Sorry I don't remember how I finally got it to work. Haven't messed with it since I got them set up.

I think there is a section toward the top of the home page where you can get help with this kind of thing and test it out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->