Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I am totally joining this plan with you girls if AF shows up this month....

ttcstill- hooray for crosshairs!
my tummy is gurgling up a storm, that chinese did a serious number on me.
the good news is if i get a bfn this cycle, i'm already prepared and excited for next cycle, with that new diet and i think i might try either maca root or some progesterone treatments (either a lotion or the pill). i try and add something new every cycle so i don't get too bored and my hopes stay up. but temp is still high, so that's good.
wantabbygirl and mrsc, you two are up for testing! :)

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:Can you put me down for testing 23/04 pleaaase :D:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

yay!! so glad you're joining!!! i put your date up :)
so my chart (if i do say so myself) is looking ultra fab. so scared tomorrow it's going to DROOOOPPPPP.
so in order to balance my paranoia with some good thoughts, i'm going to list a symptom that is very promising but bothering me.. my cheek has broken out. :( on one hand it's gross and driving me crazy, on the other hand i have literally NEVER had acne on my cheeks, usually just the t-zone, and i've got a small cluster on one cheek so i think this could be promising!

mamaxm that is actually a good sign as before i found out i was pregnant i kept saying to oh 'Look at my skin!!! What is going on!!' and crying!! haha. think i was a bit hormonal. Also boobies hurt and had a baby dream. day after baby dream i was like 'omg. i'm pregnant. i know i'm pregnant. that's why i feel... weird!' and took about 6 hpts before i believed it... but back the my periods were sooo irregular i didn't even realise i hadn't had af for 7 weeks.. so anyway... Good luck!!!

Oh btw me and OH bd last night even though its CD7 not 8 do you think it would matter if i did odd numbers instead of even? so on day 7,9,11, etc? xxx

yay for ttcstil for her crosshairs :happydance:! so glad your chart is making more sense to you now :flower:

Must admit I am soo glad I don't temp anymore ha ha

well 5dpo for me, had a weird tingly sensation near my ovary/uterus (couldnt quite decide where I could feel it lol) I've never had that before. Feel like I have thrush coming on too, like an odd threatening itch here and there.

Too early to be ss'ing yet I know but a girl can dream hey?! haha xx

Hello everyone :flower:

Well I'm 4dpo and I am trying not to symptom spot but I can't help but notice that I am having loads of cm! I am normally dry after ovulation so :wacko: and I had a little prod and can normally feel my cervix with the tip of my finger as it never seem any lower but right now it has vanished!! Can not feel anything, nada, zilch. Loads of cm squishing about in there though. Wonder if this is good or bad?? My oh so lovely fella (he is lovely today, some days he is an arse) and I are going up the pub to see how rubbish we can be at the quiz and I am thinking whether to have a pint (yes I am a lady!) or steer well clear alltogether?? :wacko: I am well and truly sick of the 2ww already!!

As far as my general mindset goes we have had a good chat because oh knew I was getting a tad stressed. We chatted about enjoying all the time we have right now before we have a pregnancy/new baby in the mix and he is right. I was very poorly with my last pregnancy and will be again so he has made me think I should look at it like I get another month of feeling good and enjoying our social lives etc as appose to getting all gloomy about not being up the duff. Thought I would share this if it might help anyone else :thumbup:

Your OH is right hun - I think as women it consumes us as it impacts our every day life - you have AF, then preparing to ov doing opk's temping etc, then you have ov and have to persuade OH to dtd lol, then you have the 2ww where you're constantly wondering if you are pregnant, which impacts on exercise, sex, going out with friends etc.

I'm going out tonight to a works quiz and tomorrow with some of OH's friends and their girlfriends so I will have a couple but I've got the old "antibiotics" excuse if any one asks why I'm not drinking lots!

trying to stay as normal as possible to pass the time!

ttcstill-OH CONGRATULATIONS! It was mamaxm's idea to take out those temps and you chart looks a hell of a lot better now.

mamaxm-your chart does look fabulous! Now help me with mine :haha: :
Ok so I put back in a temp I had discarded and it moved my crosshairs over two days and made them solid. Which makes more sense because it's after my OPK turned pos. Think I should leave it like it is now?

For you UK girls, I'm curious- what's the quiz?

What do you mean hun?

EDIT: ah I see what you mean - just like a pub quiz, like down the local pub. They do it in most pubs it's quite a tradition over here :haha: you put in like a £1 or £2 or something for each person playing, the the person who wins it, gets the money that everyone put in, it's usually popular culture or music or sports quizes!

Oh ok, we have something like that here but there's no money involved. And it's not hugely popular. They put multiple choice questions up on the TV and you have a wireless keyboard you put your answers in with.

ah right lol no this is in a pub, with lots of booze and heckling :haha:

Girls can I ask your advice. Im CD13 have followed the plan so far BD on CD8, 10 and 12. Done my OPK at 3pm and its 80% positive, ie dark line but not as dark as control line, I reckon it will go positive tomorrow. My normal ovulation day is 14/15.

Im not temping as cant be bothered but do you reckon I should BD today or stick to the plan for tomorrow?

Thanks girls

Heather xxx

That sounds like fun! I'm in a similar situation as you will be...a group of us are going to see a band at a bar (pub :haha:) for my birthday Saturday night and I'll be expected to get shitty and make a fool of myself but I'm always so hesitant this time of my cycle.

yeah me too AreIn - gonna use the old antibiotics excuse for just having a couple of white wines rather than get hammered as I usually would he he!!

Girls can I ask your advice. Im CD13 have followed the plan so far BD on CD8, 10 and 12. Done my OPK at 3pm and its 80% positive, ie dark line but not as dark as control line, I reckon it will go positive tomorrow. My normal ovulation day is 14/15.

Im not temping as cant be bothered but do you reckon I should BD today or stick to the plan for tomorrow?

Thanks girls

Heather xxx

stick to the plan when your OPK is positive tomorrow and BD for three in a row starting then. Those are the three GO! nights and you'll need him to have a good supply so give the ol' guy a rest tonight.

Thanks girls

Heather xxx

Hi Heather....hmmm well the plan says to bd for three consecutive days from when your opk is positive.

Saying that, because me and OH had an argument on CD8 we couldnt start then so we started CD9, then 11, 13, 14 (+opk) and 15, then we stopped, we didnt even do an extra shot on Cd17 as figured by then, 2 days post +opk the eggy would probably not be viable anyway! Pretty sure my eggy popped on CD15 though

I say do whatever you think is right, xx

Although, you may want to test one more time before bed just to make sure it doesn't get to 100%

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->