Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Hi, I posted that my hubby agreed to give this plan a try!! i think our test day will be april 27th. I dunno how to quote someone :wacko: I was gonna quote U mamaxm, when u asked if anyone posted test dates :shrug: silly me

Well i got my O on my persona yesterday cd12. Unfortunately me and OH managd to have a blazing row, so ended up not having sex. Which in turn had me having a tantrum and im now quite ashamed of myself about it. Although he wants another baby, he just thinks it will happen and no effort needs to be made.......typical man.

Anyway we did have sex on cd8 cd10 and cd11 and will again tonight (as we have now made up). Really think i should chalk ths one to experience and try not to fight again around O :blush:

ttc still, maybe if you discard the first couple temps, the high ones? your chart will make some sense. maybe there was something environmentally different those days, besides those temps your chart looks okay to me! :hugs:

I will try but it is still not showing O day if I leave it on advanced..... I got the + on Thursday of last week..... I dont know how well I can follow the plan if I never get crosshairs...... and i am afraid I am going to miss it!

go to the charting page, where you put in your temps? Next to the temp box there is a checkbox for discarding temps, check those really high days off and see what happens. They won't disappear, they just won't show on your chart.

arein is the charting mastermind :)

Well i got my O on my persona yesterday cd12. Unfortunately me and OH managd to have a blazing row, so ended up not having sex. Which in turn had me having a tantrum and im now quite ashamed of myself about it. Although he wants another baby, he just thinks it will happen and no effort needs to be made.......typical man.

Anyway we did have sex on cd8 cd10 and cd11 and will again tonight (as we have now made up). Really think i should chalk ths one to experience and try not to fight again around O :blush:

we always fight around o. i normally suck it up and :sex: anyways, grit my teeth through it and then once we're done continue yelling, lol. the trick is to make him think you've forgiven him before! otherwise he'll hold babymaking over you and refuse to do it, at least that's what my OH does, the jerk. :haha:

Never fails, had this happen too. I think I'm just so tense about making sure I get some sperm that I get antsy and irritable. :haha:

Mine did hold it over me, hence the no sex. He rolled over and refused point blank....... which is why i got cross and had a tantrum. I knwo what you mean about getting antsy, even worse when i could see my small window closng down on me :cry::cry:

hi tidyroom im getting postive opk today on cycle day 13 was going to ask the same as you! we :sex: yesterday, day before but breaking tonight as oh at work so do we go for it cd14,15,16?? confused i think we have buggered up already lol! according to my ov calculator my actual ov day is fri, when would you suggest testing ?[/QUOTE]

hello this was my question best days to do bd? i was meaning hpt

:wacko:think im having a blonde day but cant work out howb to get some tickers on my pages/messages!lol

Hey girls we are going to start early..lol. Only on cd 6 but figure a little extra can't hurt. LOL

I know all about feeling grouchy about O time I think I am more sensitive then than when the evil witch shows up!! I nit pick my dh to death!!

hi tidyroom im getting postive opk today on cycle day 13 was going to ask the same as you! we :sex: yesterday, day before but breaking tonight as oh at work so do we go for it cd14,15,16?? confused i think we have buggered up already lol! according to my ov calculator my actual ov day is fri, when would you suggest testing ?

hello this was my question best days to do bd? i was meaning hpt[/QUOTE]

If you have a pos OPK on cd13 then you bd 13, 14, 15 and 17.

k so chinese did NOT agree with me :nope: i'm thinking next cycle i'm going to try the fertility diet. and smep again:)

I took a damn test, it was negative. Stupid idea but I just can't resist.

k so chinese did NOT agree with me :nope: i'm thinking next cycle i'm going to try the fertility diet. and smep again:)

Fertility diet??

And mamaxm... unless I missed something, I'm feeling really good for your chances this month! I don't think you'll need SMEP again! Keep the PMA up, hun!!!!

:flower::flower::flower::flower:

Hello I am new here but would love to try this with everyone next month if AF doesn't show up. I am testing April 10th. I will keep you posted. lots of sticky baby dust to all:dust:

Fertility diet??

And mamaxm... unless I missed something, I'm feeling really good for your chances this month! I don't think you'll need SMEP again! Keep the PMA up, hun!!!!

:flower::flower::flower::flower:

Mamaxm, I am agreeing with SquirrelGirl here. I don't think you'll need a "next cycle". The one true aversion that I had when pregnant with my daughter was Chinese food!!!!! :winkwink:

trying to, haha! but i'd rather be pleasantly surprised then absolutely shattered.
so if AF shows, i'm doing definetely this: https://natural-fertility-info.com/fertility-diet
and maybe the 10 day fertility smoothie challenge on the same website. i have a really crappy diet and again, i love structured plans and this seems to be a perfect one. just 'eating healthy' for me means frozen veggies and lean pockets, haha!

AREIN------ I got my cross hairs..... the day after I thought I ovulated but they are there..... as soon as i removed those high temps from when I was sick so I o'd Sat had sex everyday from 23-29 So I should be good I hope.... if not well at least I had fun!!!!:haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->