Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

mamaxm - as winegums said, maybe it is my screen brightness but I think I can see something on all three of them - especially the second one. Don't want to get your hopes up if there isn't anything there, but got to be honest and say that I can see something. Test again?

Sorry you other ladies aren't feeling too positive - don't give up get - you have days to go yet!!! Fingers crossed for all of you xxx

btw mamaxm i was buying pregnancy tests online :D lol and it said this on the listing: it's for the 10miu ones so don't know if it helps

If I see 2 lines but one is fainter than the other is this a positive result?

Yes, if 2 lines appear you are pregnant no matter how faint the lines appear. Our 10mIU tests have been designed to identify very early when you are pregnant and the test line will be fainter than the control line until you have been pregnant for about 4 weeks by which time the test line will be as dark or darker than the control line. This ensures our tests do not give false positives which is very important when you want to know if you are pregnant or not.

sorry i haven't been on girls! took my dog to the dog park today with OH and we were there allll day.
arein, i'm not sure why your chart changed! but it still looks good which is the important part :) i put in my high temp earlier than usual, ended up falling asleep and woke up at usual temp time and it had dropped. but no sign of AF yet!
going fertility diet shopping tomorrow! list is so long.. the good news is though that if AF shows, i will be preoccupied with this new diet, if she doesn't, this diet is apparantly good for pregnant women too.. not that i'll stick with it throughout the pregnancy (my family have all had strong cravings for very bad foods during pregnancy, i'm not going to fight them!) but at least i wont be wasting groceries! also thinking of starting an aspirin regimen.
AREIN! only two more days!!! :happydance: i'm just ready to know, either way it goes.

Can you move me to Monday? With the way FF has been jerking my crosshairs around, I'm not really sure where I'm supposed to be. I had asked a VIP question about where I should leave them yesterday and she told me to leave them to where they had moved, CD18, because it made more sense with my CM and OPK. So I left it. Then today, I put in my temp (temp SAME as yesterday) and it moved it back to CD16. So I want to wait 2 more days just to be on the safer side.

Mamaxm-I see a little faint something and so did DH...he was reading over my shoulder and thinks I'm silly. Fx that it gets darker!

aww thanks guys :hugs:

yeah mamaxm 3rd cycle hope it's my lucky number :)

Shona yeah we do have to pick ourselves up and dust ourselves off ready for the next month of ttc.....hope none of us have to d that!

so me and OH had :sex: earlier on and when I went to the toilet after I'd finished wiping OH's "fluids" away lol I noticed there were clumps of EWCM, do you think he just 'knocked' it from my cervix? I'm 6dpo (+opk 7 days ago)

Ness- I read somewhere that it is common to have fertile like CM while pregnant ...... Maybe this is your month FX ..... and loads of :dust:

AREIN - i hope you get it ..... you definitely deserve your :bfp:......

Ladies I have a question when I changed my method from OPK to advanced it changed my O date again...... which is now showing for saturday instead of friday....... and the crosshairs are dotted WTH does that mean???? HELP!

Ness- I read somewhere that it is common to have fertile like CM while pregnant ...... Maybe this is your month FX ..... and loads of :dust:

OMG I just got butterflies when I read that - eek I hope so!! :flower:

thank you for the :dust: and same to you! xx

AREIN - i hope you get it ..... you definitely deserve your :bfp:......

Ladies I have a question when I changed my method from OPK to advanced it changed my O date again...... which is now showing for saturday instead of friday....... and the crosshairs are dotted WTH does that mean???? HELP!

I think dotted/dashes means that there is information missing or something has been changed (i.e. to advanced method or opk method etc)

Okay so last night I waok up about 4 am screaming..... I was having a nightmare..... All I remember is some strange man grabbbing my arm and making a reference to my being pregnant and then telling me I would never have my baby girl!!!!!! Ughhhhhh it is so disturbing....... Why can I not have a dream of bows and ribbons instead of a nightmare in which I am pregnant????? :nope:

but evening dreaming about being pregnant can be a positive sign for some women. Even if your dream was pretty frightening....yikes. I dream about babies and breastfeeding and giving birth even when I'm on my period so I don't think this applies to me. :haha:

AreIn, I am so sorry to hear about your infertility problems. How do they know it's from Depo-Provera? Do they know the cause of the m/c? Ten weeks seems late for an early m/c. I can't imagine how devastated you must have been. :hugs:

I completely understand wanting to give up. We had been trying for #2 for about ten months. For us, DD was also a pleasant surprise and this last pregnancy happened for us quickly as well. I did not expect this time to take so long. I had given us three more cycles and I was going to call quits. Don't give up hope ... your :bfp: is coming!

SquirrelGirl, there are plenty left for you too!

My doc determined it was because of the Depo. The literature says that you can't expect fertility to return for 6-12 months after stopping and could take as long as 2-4 years. Well...we're going on two. This doc tried telling me I had PCOS without doing any testing besides my hormone levels-which all came back normal. And slapped me with a bunch of medicine. The medicine I think jump started my O again, I wasn't O'ing at all prior to that. Long story short, I switched doctors and my new doc says that it isn't true, I don't have PCOS it's just because of the Depo and my fertility is sluggish to return.
I had a sub-chorionic bleed with my m/c. These bleeds are ok if they occur after eight weeks. I started bleeding at 5 weeks. It stopped for 5 more and then started again the week I m/c. :hugs:
Do you know what caused your m/c?

i was on depoprovera too AreIn - it was the most horrendous bc I've ever been on - gave me depression and severe cystic acne I was a mess!

I was on it for two years then came off it (going back to when I was 19 years old, I'm 26 now). I didnt have a period for 9 months and goodness how long it took me to ovulate, thankfully at that time I wasn't ttc x

never mind give up!

When you set up your ticker, it will give you multiple choices for which code to use. There is one that says EZ in it (or something). it's one of the shortest codes you can use. You just have to try each code by pasting it in your box and then hit Preview and it will show you if it's the right one. If it's gives you what you've got in your siggy, then delete all of the code and try a different.

AF got me on time today i'm afraid :( sad times. Will continue to next month though.

i was on depoprovera too AreIn - it was the most horrendous bc I've ever been on - gave me depression and severe cystic acne I was a mess!

I was on it for two years then came off it (going back to when I was 19 years old, I'm 26 now). I didnt have a period for 9 months and goodness how long it took me to ovulate, thankfully at that time I wasn't ttc x

I gained 30 pounds (66 kg) was about the extent of my side effects while on it but when I stopped it....whoa buddy. Acne, bb tenderness for 6 months, cramping, morning sickness, dizziness...every preg symptom in the book. I took innumerable HPT's for the first 4 months thinking I was lucky and was pregnant.

We've really messed up our SMEP this month :dohh:
OH has been ill though. . .

BUT as far as I can tell I haven't OVd so I'm still in with a chance :thumbup:

xx

Hiya all hope we all enjoying Good Friday i been decorating !!

Well so glad I waited as got my positive OPK bout 11.30am so jumped on hubby when he came in from work as couldnt be bothered waiting until tonight, so just got tomorrow and sunday then tuesday and all done !

I gained 30 pounds (66 kg) was about the extent of my side effects while on it but when I stopped it....whoa buddy. Acne, bb tenderness for 6 months, cramping, morning sickness, dizziness...every preg symptom in the book. I took innumerable HPT's for the first 4 months thinking I was lucky and was pregnant.

gosh you suffered badly after it then I was lucky all my symptoms went away after finishing except it took my period a while to return, I had to take preg tests every month cos I just didnt know!

They should tell you the side effects before giving it to people - they never told me anything just that I only had to have it every 3 months and it could stop your periods, they don't warn you about the other side effects!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->