Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

BFP AFTER USING FMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
posting pictures in a few hours just so that you guys can have a look and make sure it's in the right place and all that! it's faint, but there without squinting or tilting or anything!!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
i'm off to the movies with my family (not telling yet) but as soon as i get back i'm posting pictures, already taken them so you'll know it's not an evap or anything!!!!
i could faint.

oh here is a crappy picture:
https://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/aprettypicture/3f60032f7bb2__1270197550000.jpg
it's so much darker IRL you have to screen tilt for this one but completely obvious, i'm just wondering if it's in the right place, don't know what else that line could be though :happydance:

doublepost, but looking at it on here doesn't do it justice at all. you probably wont see it. it's seriously beautiful IRL though, very thin but dark! :)

YAY!!!!!!! Wooohoooooo. That's ace news mamaxm!! So pleased for you! Can't wait to see the pics. But I'm going out tonight so will have to wait til tomorrow to have a peak at them. Lol.

XxX:kiss:

yay mamaxm!! so happy for you!!

when you gonna get a digi?!

So I've had EWCM today, and now just felt like I had an AF gush so I ran to the toilet and it was CM!! really fluidy but lotiony if that makes sense? It's like the colour of wall paper paste!

thanks! i can't wait to get a digi, probably going to get one tonight. ignore that picture it's making me mad. can't see but a shadow on that one, there is a solid line I SWEAR. remember how i didn't believe any of my first faint ones?! I COMPLETELY BELIEVE THIS ONE, because it's actually there this time :happydance: nervewracking though, AF is due tomorrow.. wont officially add another bfp or change my status until i test again.
thanks for your support girls :)

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

and i haven't bought all those healthy groceries yet so i might be skipping the ultrahealthy fertility diet section :haha:

it's usually more visible in real life as the light the camera lets in can cancel some of the colour out! Oooh can't wait to see your digi!

How many dpo are you?

Please get a digi! I'm so excited for you! I can't tell if it's the first dark smeary line to the left of the control line?

Hi can I bee added for testing on the 15th April this is my first month were I have been following the SMEP :flower:

9! but i had an ID three days ago. oh goodness i hope this is real, i feel like i'm in a dream. can't pass that line off as an evap, it came up immediately. i could cry.

Haha, I don't blame you for scrapping the mega healthy fertility diet. Can't wait for you to do a digi :D

I can't believe I still have to wait for aaaaages to do my test. Haven't even ovulated yet! Haha. Oh well, hopefully it'll be worth the wait.

Ness - keeping my fingers crossed that these are good signs for you :)

XxX:kiss:

mamaxm congratulations on you :bfp: cant wait to see your digi lets hope we all get the same xx

DH and I decided to do SMEP this cycle too. Trying to maximize our chances while we can. I'm currently on CD4 , and CD8 still seems so far away. Guess I'm BD deprived. :haha:

Congrats to all the ladies who got their BFPs here, btw!

Hi all. Congrats mamaxm if it looks like a bfp more so in real life then it has to be!! Yay!

Quick update from me - I am having loads of cm and am totally knackered! Might be because I was out late last night (the being knackered not the cm!). I am quite happily trundling through the 2ww. Got a day of pampering my horse tomorrow, family meal sunday then out with friends monday so the days should fly by!

Keeping everything crossed for us all!

I know this plan is for people that already had a child but could it work for women that don't too?

no the plan is for anybody!!

mamaxm congrats!!! i told you :D:D:D

did you follow the plan exactly?

xxx

Mamaxm YAY!! Congrats!!

AFM I am on cycle day 8 and let the bd start!! I did get some bummer of some news last night..my dh will be gone from cd15-18 and I so hope that I O before then!! I sometimes O on cd12 but as late as cd16. OOOOHHH FX we catch the egg before he leaves!!

BFP AFTER USING FMU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
posting pictures in a few hours just so that you guys can have a look and make sure it's in the right place and all that! it's faint, but there without squinting or tilting or anything!!!!!!!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
i'm off to the movies with my family (not telling yet) but as soon as i get back i'm posting pictures, already taken them so you'll know it's not an evap or anything!!!!
i could faint.

Yay! Congratulations!!!:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"