Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Mamaxm- see we tried telling you!

Can you ladies help me figure out why ff is not showing todays temp???? it was for 97.9 it showing in there if i go to the enter data screen but its not recorded on my chart.....

Mamaxm- see we tried telling you!

Can you ladies help me figure out why ff is not showing todays temp???? it was for 97.9 it showing in there if i go to the enter data screen but its not recorded on my chart.....

Did you make sure the discard temp box isn't checked?

hey ladies!!!can i join please?? thanx to ness i'm goin to give it a go lol.i'm not temping or using OPK's this month tho stresses me out!!!so i' just going to BD from tonight (CD6) through till just before AF is due, like tonight then not tomorow then sunday ect?think that would be ok? reason i'm starting tonight is i keep feeling like AF has came back after leaving yesterday and its just watery CM plus been getting ovary pain since yesterday afternoon :S so oh well FX'd!!!xxxx

Mamaxm, I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! I just knew you would get your BFP this cycle!!!! :wohoo:

AreIn, they told me that it was most likely chromosomal issues that caused the m/c. They did not do actual tests on the fetus. Again, sorry you have been challenged with these fertility issues. The fact that you were pregnant recently is a good sign. It will happen again very soon! :hugs:

Ness, CM and temps were the two things that made me test. I honestly did not think this was our month. We barely :sex: on O days because OH was injured playing basketball. I wasn't even really "temping" but had taken a few after O for the fun of it. I had a huge dip and then it went up and stayed up. CM was really watery for the most part and, like you described, I was certain AF showed. Very good sign!!!!!

I can't wait to see the other BFPs come in. Stay away :witch:!

oops forgot to add i'll be testing on the 28th of april xxxxxx

bought some digis! going to do one tonight and one tomorrow, also bought 3 frers :blush: i'm so scared it was an error. showed mom the test and she saw the line right away and flipped, ran out and bought me another test and insisted i pee on it right then, of course it was bfn (literally three drops came out) and i told her it would be, haha! she keeps telling me it's going to be a boy, i keep telling her the witch still may show and not to get too excited, it was only one test! oh AF. please don't show.

Mamaxm i never doubted you for a second!! Its bedtime over here now but can't wait to see those digi's in the morning xx

AF got me on time today i'm afraid :( sad times. Will continue to next month though.

I am so sorry she got you :hugs:

Mamaxm - Wooohooo! Congratulations honey! So happy for your :bfp:!!!!!

Ness - I had creamy yesterday and a heap of it this morning, hoping it is a sign! I had more creamy this morning that I had fertile cm in all the days leading up to O!

k so new dates are up and such, went ahead and put a bfp by my name, because it was a positive test, haha, after showing my mom i know i'm not crazy. waiting to tell OH till 5 weeks (or trying) because i told him a week ago that if i was pregnant, our baby would be the size of a poppyseed (the how big is your baby page on thebump.com, i showed him) and at 5 weeks, baby is the size of an appleseed, i told him i thought i might be out this month a few days ago so i'm going to let him think that until 5 weeks (if it's a sticky one and not a chemical, i wish i had waited to test) and at 5 wks i'm going to give him an appleseed and surprise him :)
i followed the plan the best i could, my o date was off so i didn't have the best information available, so it wasn't exact but i had the basics down.
got to get my calculator out and see how our percentage is now! i'm praying for two things right now: this isn't a chemical, and tons of you will be in first tri with me and we can all have 2010 babies. :hugs:
seriously, girls testing within the next two weeks.. i need y'all to get your bfps. seriously. :)

good! i hope so! i'm trying extra hard to be positive, tested again and got another faint line on internet strip (but fainter than before, but the first + i got was fmu) and bfn with a digi. trying to remind myself i'm only 9dpo and i'm not using FMU.
i know you girls are honest :hugs: you think i should be a bit concerned? tested after 6 hours of sleep this AM and got that +, didn't pee for four hours this afternoon and there was an ultra faint line, would have probably tossed it if i didn't get the + this AM. and the neg. digi.
been checking CM almost every hour for AF, normally i start spotting around 2 or 3 am. no sign of her yet.
oh i am freaking out. oh god please don't let this be a chemical. this is my first ever bfp, i would think after getting it i would get another one even without FMU?
OH left me alone tonight so it's all i'm going to think about :(
sorry i'm going on about it but you girls are the only ones i can talk to about it for now :hugs:oh also, didn't want to tell you guys this a couple days ago cause you'd think i was crazy.. but i was worried about my short lp and when i saw i had an ID i started worrying about my lp being too short and the poor little thing getting kicked out of it's new home so i started taking vitbcomplex (i knew it wouldn't lengthen my lp immediately but for some reason i just had to do it). didn't know whether or not to take it today so i googled it and apparantly it's very good for preventing miscarriages so i'm not letting them go till i get a nice dark line.

and i hope you're all doing well. 62.5% success rate! sorry for the novel i am like, going into panic attack mode and trying to ease my nerves. wish you girls were onnnnnnnnnnnnn and hope you're having bfp dreams <3

Hang in there girl. How long is your normal cycle?? I would think you are fine. I know what your worried about and for tha reason I hate early preagnancy test. LOL. I actually just started a thread wondering how many woman think they should come with a warning label about the chemical pregnancy rate. It has really went up because of these test. I have my FX this is the real deal for you!! Good luck I will be praying your little bean sticks!!

thank you that means so much to me. i'm trying so hard to stay positive but i am a worry wart. i'm so scared of falling asleep and waking up, testing and it being bfn. or even worse, waking up to the nasty witch. oh god.
and i shouldn't have shown my mom the test, but she came to visit me literally minutes after i took it and i had to show her to make sure i wasn't crazy and seeing things! now she's texting me and asking me how her grandbaby is and all that :wacko: i keep telling her it's not certain!
i haven't seen alot of complaints with false positives with the ICs so i guess the good news is even if it is a chemical, i know at least that i can physically get pregnant. but man will i be shattered.
oh, and my cycle is usually 28 days. i'm officially on CD28 as of an hour ago. obsessively checking CM to make sure there's no spotting.

Mamaxm, I can completely relate to how nervous you are! AF is due today for me as well. Even though I took two FRERs earlier in the week, I went out and bought two more digitals tonight. I took one about an hour ago and was terrified that it was going to turn BFN. Thankfully, it didn't. I still worry though.

Try to stay positive! BTW - I think your idea of telling OH at 5 weeks with an apple seed is really cute.

Can we officially be bump buddies now? :winkwink:

haha almost officially! i just need to make sure, if i get another bfp i'll believe it.. i guess i just need to accept that i'm still very early, lots of girls don't get their bfps at 9dpo, or even 10., and i seriously need to calm down before i have a heart attack :haha: there's no way i'm going to be able to sleep tonight, just going to be waiting every 4 hours and poas :wacko: when's your EDD again?
btw, i peeked into first tri and we (god willing we, maybe just you) will be having 'december dreamers'! i remember i wanted a september star soooo bad but december dreamers is all the better:)

Totally understand why you are worrying Mamaxm :hugs:

But keep telling yourself that you are only 9DPO, that is really early, so many women dont' get a result until much later than that. A line is a line, and I am sure it will get darker in a couple of days!

I don't know if there is anything you can do to take your mind off it (my mind would be going crazy too!) but don't drive yourself too mad!

My fingers are crossed for you and sending lots of positive thoughts your way xxx

I don't have an official EDD but, based on my anticipated O date, I'm guessing Dec 10th. You O'd on the 24th? If so, you would be December 15, 2010!!!!!

I am already on December Dreamers. I hope I'm not cursing it but I'm just so excited. I have to go to two baby showers tomorrow and I have been dreading this day. Thank God, I got this BFP! I actually had fun shopping for shower gifts tonight.

i hope to be in december dreamers tooo! are the baby showers for you? if so lucky! i can't wait to go baby shopping, god willing my line gets a bit darker. all my fingers and toes are crossed. and my moms, i swear she'll probably put a blue onsie in my easter basket come sunday (she still has young kids so she still does baskets, i don't complain :D)
poor OH, completely clueless but i've noticed today and yesterday he's been extra attentive, carrying things for me and sending me sweet texts and such. i guess it's a good thing he's not here or i probably would have told him about the test, i'm just dying to tell him but i can't until i'm sure.

mamaxm fx for you its sticky ::D:D

as for me i'm angry!!!! yesterday was cd 9 for me and we are bd on odd numbers not even 7,9,11 etc hope it wont make much difference! i was soo tired last night and stayed up late for oh so we could bd and guess what. he pulled out!!!!!!!! i just sat there trying not to cry and he was all confused, saying 'well you're not ovulating yet' ARGHHH he think if we just bd when i ovulate it magically happens and i just hope this whole month is not messed up now :( i want a 2010 baby :( xx

Haha. It's a little too early to start planning my shower. :winkwink:

The showers are for OHs college friends. Two of their wives are pregnant and due just weeks apart. The ironic part is my due date (from the Fall pregnancy that we miscarried) would have been right in between them. Knowing that, I've been dreading their showers. Thankfully, I now have my :bfp: and can go tomorrow feeling hopeful.

Moms are so funny. I bet she's very excited to be a grandmother. I told my mom as well. We didn't tell OHs parents though and we won't until we hear the heartbeat. They are just very negative people and I can't deal with that right now. My brother's wife is pregnant and due end of October and my younger sister is trying to conceive. There is a chance that my mom will be a grandma of three new babies in 2010-2011! Right now my daughter is her only grandchild and we live about 3,000 miles from them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->