Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

oh that's okay hun. i think if you're not o'ing anytime soon, what the smep website says about starting early is that the swimmers need to be released so that fresh ones are available, if you're not near o yet i wouldn't worry about it :hugs:
but i probably would have smacked OH and told him he was going to have to get ready cause we're going to have to do it all over (even though i know he'd basically be shooting a blank if we did it twice in one night, i'd make him do it just so he learned his lesson!)
also, i was lurking charts and i found a couple where these girls only bd'd ONCE! day of or day before o and got pregnant! doesn't follow smep but it just goes to show you that it can happen :)

i thought it might be a little early for a shower, i'd like to know the sex first! haha! but who knows, there's never a bad time to get presents :) especially baby ones.
yeah, she doesn't have any grandchildren yet so she just about cried. i IMMEDIATELY said MOM DO NOT CRY IT IS NOT FOR SURE!!! hahaha. she's so excited but completely set on a boy, not sure why? we're 50 50 :) thank god.

mamaxm fx for you its sticky ::D:D

as for me i'm angry!!!! yesterday was cd 9 for me and we are bd on odd numbers not even 7,9,11 etc hope it wont make much difference! i was soo tired last night and stayed up late for oh so we could bd and guess what. he pulled out!!!!!!!! i just sat there trying not to cry and he was all confused, saying 'well you're not ovulating yet' ARGHHH he think if we just bd when i ovulate it magically happens and i just hope this whole month is not messed up now :( i want a 2010 baby :( xx

:hugs: winegums :hugs:

I'm so sorry you are feeling frustrated ... I would be too! Just know that you're still in strong. I had a similar moment with OH last cycle ... and I did cry! Hang in there, sweetie. Just continue with the plan the best you can. Do you know when you ovulate? If you still have a couple of days, I wouldn't worry. Just try to stick to the schedule from here.

oh that's okay hun. i think if you're not o'ing anytime soon, what the smep website says about starting early is that the swimmers need to be released so that fresh ones are available, if you're not near o yet i wouldn't worry about it :hugs:
but i probably would have smacked OH and told him he was going to have to get ready cause we're going to have to do it all over (even though i know he'd basically be shooting a blank if we did it twice in one night, i'd make him do it just so he learned his lesson!)
also, i was lurking charts and i found a couple where these girls only bd'd ONCE! day of or day before o and got pregnant! doesn't follow smep but it just goes to show you that it can happen :)

I'm one of those cases! If I O'd when i thought I did, we only :sex: one time during my fertile period. OH hurt himself and shut me off for a week. It can happen!!!!

i know i can imaging if it was at a crucial time lol i would have gone mad :p but i just didn't expect it I was like 'what is wrong with you!!!' lol

ahh nevermind.. i wanna be bump buddies with you guys :D lol and i want to be in america so i get a baby shower lol they are not very common over here... but i think they are starting to get more popular!!!

i actually make nappy cakes and stuff so i wish baby showers were more popular over here!! lol might make some money xx

oh yeah from what i've seen those go for ALOT over here. i'm a shopoholic and i've been lurking baby sites since i started ttc and i remember seeing one that was around $300!! crazy.. also found the cutest sailor jerry diaper bag, it will be the very first thing i order when i'm sure i'm pregnant.

morning girls!! 7dpo today for me!!

Thank you for all the positive comments for me in the previous posts :hugs: it means soo much!

Well I ended up having 3 and a half glasses of white whine spritzers. Is that really bad? I feel really guilty today but I couldnt not have a few or questions will have been asked etc and OH would have had the piss taken out of him lol (men!)

As for symptoms, bit of crampiness today and also felt a tugging sensation in my uterus early this morning, pretty sure I wasn't imagining it, I was awake but drifting as it was early, also had a pretty low alcohol tolerance last night, I felt sooo drunk after 2 glass of white wine spritzer!

Mamaxm I can't wait to see your next test!! So happy and excited for you!!

xxx

I used this the month I got my bfp! It was my 4th month trying. I'd used opks every month and always bd around ovulation 2-3 times but it wasn't until I did the sperm meets egg plan that I got my bfp!

congratulations stargirl! thank you for sharing with us and giving us added PMA :flower: xx

yay congrats stargirl!!! :D

ness it wasn't bad don't worry about it!!

the weekend i conceived my first was actually when me and OH were 'taking a break from ttc' LOL!!! we went away for a long weekend and i drank sooo much!! ate so much rubbish etc. when i found out i was like ohhh no!! :dohh:

don't worry about it ness :) think about all the girls who had surprise pregnancies and drank!
goodness this two week wait has taken forever, hasn't it? we have like 60 girls and only 8 testers!
ugh going to try and sleep. i keep testing every couple hours and it's driving me nuts, these bareeeeeelly there squint and turn lines, not like the one yesterday. but i drank nothing and slept for so long yesterday, going to try and get some sleep and see.
swanny and mrsc, both of you are up!

yay congrats stargirl!!! :D

ness it wasn't bad don't worry about it!!

the weekend i conceived my first was actually when me and OH were 'taking a break from ttc' LOL!!! we went away for a long weekend and i drank sooo much!! ate so much rubbish etc. when i found out i was like ohhh no!! :dohh:

aww thanks sweetie just concerned cos I'm already 7dpo but banking on the fact that implantation has probably only just happened if I have conceived so won't matter too much right now I hope!

don't worry about it ness :) think about all the girls who had surprise pregnancies and drank!
goodness this two week wait has taken forever, hasn't it? we have like 60 girls and only 8 testers!
ugh going to try and sleep. i keep testing every couple hours and it's driving me nuts, these bareeeeeelly there squint and turn lines, not like the one yesterday. but i drank nothing and slept for so long yesterday, going to try and get some sleep and see.
swanny and mrsc, both of you are up!

very true! suppose when you are ttc you want to be careful about everything hey?!

don't test again til evening hun and hold your pee, try not to drink too much either cos it'll dilute the results,

I haven't got any tests in the house except a digi which I can't use unless AF is late! I got +hpt's with IC's last cycle and then AF came on time so don't know if they were all evaps or not here's a pic of one from last cycle! Either evap or I had a chemical! I compared it with an opk I did at the same time too - this was 11dpo!

Ooh just told the DH we're gonna try it this month, he was, well, up for it, until I told him he was going to have to stay awake for half an hour post BD to keep me entertained while I lie with my hips elevated... I mean, it's not too much to ask, I don't want him to do me a well choreographed dance with scarves or anything, just not to look over and see his tonsils as he's snoring away would be a bonus!!

So, just a quick question - anyone got a tally of how many BFP's this thread has yet? I've tried going through all 101 pages, but I'm just getting crossed eyed!

X Rocks X

Ha i cant keep up with the pages but thought id say im cd9 now so rest day for me lol and the days are dragging i want things to hurry up lol 'patience' lol x

Ooh just told the DH we're gonna try it this month, he was, well, up for it, until I told him he was going to have to stay awake for half an hour post BD to keep me entertained while I lie with my hips elevated... I mean, it's not too much to ask, I don't want him to do me a well choreographed dance with scarves or anything, just not to look over and see his tonsils as he's snoring away would be a bonus!!

So, just a quick question - anyone got a tally of how many BFP's this thread has yet? I've tried going through all 101 pages, but I'm just getting crossed eyed!

X Rocks X

All the stats are on the first page of the thread rocksy :)

Thanks Soph! My gosh your ladies are doing quite well aren't you? :)

x

Mamaxm OMG congratulations and what an Easter Egg Surprise! YAY!!

I just bd'd and have my laptop for entertainment (trying not to drop it on my head in this awkward position!!!) lol

I still havent had my pos ov yet MMMM. but just hoping its a late one as its really my first try since the mmc!!! having a few ov pains but need to see the smiley face on that test!
x

Congratulations mamaxm :hugs:

Its just taken me nearly 2 hours to catch up on this thread lol

QUOTE=mamaxm;4924898]k so new dates are up and such, went ahead and put a bfp by my name, because it was a positive test, haha, after showing my mom i know i'm not crazy. waiting to tell OH till 5 weeks (or trying) because i told him a week ago that if i was pregnant, our baby would be the size of a poppyseed (the how big is your baby page on thebump.com, i showed him) and at 5 weeks, baby is the size of an appleseed, i told him i thought i might be out this month a few days ago so i'm going to let him think that until 5 weeks (if it's a sticky one and not a chemical, i wish i had waited to test) and at 5 wks i'm going to give him an appleseed and surprise him :)
i followed the plan the best i could, my o date was off so i didn't have the best information available, so it wasn't exact but i had the basics down.
got to get my calculator out and see how our percentage is now! i'm praying for two things right now: this isn't a chemical, and tons of you will be in first tri with me and we can all have 2010 babies. :hugs:
seriously, girls testing within the next two weeks.. i need y'all to get your bfps. seriously. :)[/QUOTE]

I hope to be in 1st tri with you Mamaxm.......... keeping my fx'd.............. feeling kinda sick this morning...... had to hurry and get out of bed but it didnt settle my stomache down at all...:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->