Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

I am pretty sure that the + yesterday was just an evap line... both tests today are - .......:cry: Guess its just not my time.

Those evap lines are tricky bitches. Sorry honey! Keep trying!

any ideas what these strange dull pains i are i keep experiencing? not like af pains v strange they are:wacko:

AREIN- the weird thing is I have saved all my tests and none of the ones that look - have any line whatsoever..... so why would that one give an evap and not the others?

AREIN- the weird thing is I have saved all my tests and none of the ones that look - have any line whatsoever..... so why would that one give an evap and not the others?

Each test in each box can be different. Each test can have a different sensitivity even if there are more than one in a box. The amount of dye can be different as well as the paper the strip is made on. And sometimes it can depend on your urine too.

ugh chicken for dinner last night.

Both boys have been vomiting this morning. I am feeling queezy too.
I have to go on an excursion with vacation care today roller skating. I am thinking that it might be a good idea to take my car and not go on the bus with everyone, just in case.

And there she is...light red spotting. On to cycle #18.

Wow, ladies! This is a tough thread to keep up with! :) Finally caught up. Welcome to all the new ladies!

Well, I got a very clear as day positive OPK yesterday afternoon, and my CBFM agreed this morning with a Peak! It's my first month of using it, so I wasn't expecting it to say Peak this time around. Anyway, I did two more OPKs today, and both also very positive. Also having left side ovulation pain right now!! WHOO HOO! So, three more days of :sex: and then we get a break!

Haven't really followed SMEP exactly, we've been :sex: more than it says. Hope OH's :spermy: can keep up!!!! :haha:

Sorrry AreIn :hugs: fingers crossed for next month xx

hang in there ttcstill :hugs:

hope you feel better soon Soph!

minidyson - that is hilarious! love it x

dottiemad - that is definitely a positive! congrats! now get to :sex:!

I am almost at the end of the BDing...ovulated much later than expected so have BD'd on CD8, 10, 12, 14, 16, 17, 18 and 19. Got my positive (well, closest thing to it) on CD17. I am sorry if this has been asked before, but according to SMEP I have today off, then BD one more time tomorrow. Not sure why this is? Pretty sure that I O'd yesterday - tomorrow seems like a bit far away from O? Do you ladies know what the point of this extra BD is?

I have to day, if I don't get a BFP this month I will definitely be doing SMEP again. If I wasn't using OPKs I would have stopped BDing days ago...plus I really like the 'every other day' BDing - and so does my OH - less pressure on him I think!

Anyway, hope you all are doing ok xx hugs to everyone :hugs:

LuckyD - that's a lot of BD'ing! Good for you!

Yes, the SMEP says to BD for three days straight after the pos OPK, then have a day off and another one for just in case. I don't know why exactly, but I know the tests say you'll be ov'ing during the next 12-48 hrs. Plus, you don't know when exactly you have the real surge peak, it can last 2 days, and you don't know how long after the surge you ovulate. I think it's to account for all the uncertainties.

I've thought and thought about buying a CBFM but I'm afraid that as soon as I invest, I'll end up pregnant (yeah, right).

Isn't that the point?? I'd jump right on it!!! haha Think it's a small price to pay for a bundle of joy! I thought the same before we got it, did it anyway, don't regret it!

Minidyson - yes I wonder...a lot. Sometimes I feel like I'm using and sucking him up dry :S. But, he really wants a baby...yesterday! He even talks about our TTC adventures to other ppl (didn't know men liked to talk about that with anyone)...even mentions when he sends swimmers out for the egg hunt.

Dottiemad - to me it looks + since yesterday (Mon)!

I'm starting to get addicted to this website!

Wow, ladies! This is a tough thread to keep up with! :) Finally caught up. Welcome to all the new ladies!

Well, I got a very clear as day positive OPK yesterday afternoon, and my CBFM agreed this morning with a Peak! It's my first month of using it, so I wasn't expecting it to say Peak this time around. Anyway, I did two more OPKs today, and both also very positive. Also having left side ovulation pain right now!! WHOO HOO! So, three more days of :sex: and then we get a break!

Haven't really followed SMEP exactly, we've been :sex: more than it says. Hope OH's :spermy: can keep up!!!! :haha:

Hey,
We have exactly the same stats! :thumbup: I had a pos OPK last night and a peak this am on the monitor. First month using it too! Hope both our OH's :spermy:s can keep up and we all get our :bfp:!

Sticky baby :dust: to us all!!!!

I am so bummed I really thought I had it...... but my temps have dropped the last few days....... what do u all think?

I'm starting to get addicted to this website!

haha! I know, it's crazy! But really nice to know there are so many ladies out there going through the same things I am. I've really learned a lot here!

And here's to hoping we can be bump buddies! :friends:

LuckyD - that's a lot of BD'ing! Good for you!

Yes, the SMEP says to BD for three days straight after the pos OPK, then have a day off and another one for just in case. I don't know why exactly, but I know the tests say you'll be ov'ing during the next 12-48 hrs. Plus, you don't know when exactly you have the real surge peak, it can last 2 days, and you don't know how long after the surge you ovulate. I think it's to account for all the uncertainties.

I guess that is true..I have continued using the OPKs and they have got significantly fainter so think the surge is well and truly over..but as you say, there are so many uncertainties I guess it is better to be safe than sorry!

I know, heaps of BDing for us this cycle! It's made me feel a bit more hopeful though..if I hadn't been doing OPKs I probably would have stopped after CD14 and missed my O day all together!

Thanks for the advice xx

if I hadn't been doing OPKs I probably would have stopped after CD14 and missed my O day all together!

I agree! I was about to give up on CD16 thinking I wasn't ovulating, then BAM! Super Dark lines! :happydance: Was hoping the B vitamins were helping me O sooner, but looking like I might have a 10 day LP or so this month. Hope it's long enough....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->