Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

i wanna be a teacher or a midwife but cant afford to go back to school right now,
precious/Wanting please can you tell me how to get the sparkly smep ticker in my sig? where do i get the code from?!

ttcstill - that's cool, i find marketing really interesting are you enjoying it? hope the nasty witch stays away hun.

It's super expensive but I have a champagne taste on a beer budget if you know what I mean so going back to school is the only legal way I know of to make more money :haha:

precious-My sister graduated in May 08 and still hasn't gotten her classroom yet. She subbed for a looooong time. She got a job as a literacy teacher-she bounces back and forth between two schools teaching a class to improve their state testing scores. Booooring!

Wow does she live in Illinois s well...I sometimes see job positions oope but too far from home :( Ha ha that does sounds boring

YEEEEEEEEY Precious i did it!!!Thx for your help!!

AreIn - yup im the same, total champagne taste lol.

School is great its the working for commision only while im in school thats killing me!

precious-My sister graduated in May 08 and still hasn't gotten her classroom yet. She subbed for a looooong time. She got a job as a literacy teacher-she bounces back and forth between two schools teaching a class to improve their state testing scores. Booooring!

Wow does she live in Illinois s well...I sometimes see job positions oope but too far from home :( Ha ha that does sounds boring

She lives here too, yeah. When she applies for classroom positions, she's up against 200+ applicants.

She lives here too, yeah. When she applies for classroom positions, she's up against 200+ applicants.

Hmmm...sounds familiar...ha ha I got my BCLAD (bilingual certification in Spanish) and that puts me above some candidates without it but I still have to compete with 100+...oh well

Have a great weekend ladies...I'm off to the gym...UGH!!

I'm glad it worked for you honeybee!!

I'm a teacher too. In the same position as you in Australia. I graduated 2 years ago and was lucky enough to have my own class for most of last year, but not this year. I have just been doing relief so far this year but really want my own class again. Relief is great money and there is no planning, reports or marking but there is no security in it and no holiday pay and the first few weeks of every term are very quiet.

Okay so I am having a brown discharge...... so I believe AF is in the driveway......:cry: I have never had implantation bleeding so I am pretty sure I am out this month....

This is all so frustrating for me..... When I met my other half in 08 I was done having babies, I didnt want anymore. He is such a great man and has never been blessed with a child of his own and since we are getting married I really want to have a child with him.... more for his sake than anything. I have never had problems conceiving and the doctor said that his sperm test came back normal......... I hate this whole process and I am getting seriously depressed, mostly because I do not want to wait ...... I am almost 34 and my youngest is already 8 its like starting completely over again....... I cannot stop crying, sooo many people out there get pregnant and have abortions or worse give birth and neglect and abuse their children and then you have a tender heart like OH and even though you can provide for and would love and cherish a child of your own you dont get the chance..... its just so unfair...... UGHHHHHH!!!!! sorry ladies thanks for letting me vent!

dont worry, its what we're here for!! its so frustrating isnt it. how long have you been trying for hun?

we accidently got pregnant right after we met in october of 08 and lost it in Dec so we have been trying since then.... started SMEP after two evaps broke our hearts last month...... got two bfp's earlier this week but they were very faint on ic's and all bfn's on other tests........ I want hime to have his own child sooo bad but part of me wishes we could just adopt..... I just do not know that I can handle all the stress..... I do not know what else I can do....

i think you need to talk to him honey......see how he feels about it?
we've been trying for 5 cycles and the stress is starting to get me already, i cant imagine how you feel. i bet the second you stop trying you get preggars, ive heard that happens so many times. Sending you hugs and loads of babydust.xx

ttcstill- adpotion is FAB. my mom was adopted after my grandmother almost died giving birth to my aunt. i thank god that fate put my mom in my grandmother's arms and that my maternal grandmother didn't abort her (she was 16 and having an affair with a married man..)

okay girls! got a PM from happygolucky and she got her bfp! so our rate is now up to 50! :happydance:
the witch is on her way out and i bought my femaprin, red raspberry leaf tea and folic acid today! plus i've been taking my maca. ready to fight the witch to the death.

Hey Mamaxm, can you please put me down for testing on May 3rd. This will be our first time trying the sperm meets egg plan. A May BFP will amazing considering my birthday is May20th. Thanks so much, wishing you ladies all the luck in the world :)

I am just frustrated I will give the SMEP a go until my 34th birthday and if no luck I think we will have to look at adopting..... So unless by some strange chance this is implantation stuff going on I will be CD1 tomorrow!!!!! Come on 2011 BEANS!!!!

ttcstill- adpotion is FAB. my mom was adopted after my grandmother almost died giving birth to my aunt. i thank god that fate put my mom in my grandmother's arms and that my maternal grandmother didn't abort her (she was 16 and having an affair with a married man..)

okay girls! got a PM from happygolucky and she got her bfp! so our rate is now up to 50! :happydance:
the witch is on her way out and i bought my femaprin, red raspberry leaf tea and folic acid today! plus i've been taking my maca. ready to fight the witch to the death.

What is Femaprin??? what does it do???? what does all that do???? do tell I could use some things to focus on other than what is not going my way!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->