Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

ttcstill it sounds like you had a chemical pregnancy honey :hugs:

The silver lining to that is that you will most likely be more fertile this month so fx you get you bfp this cycle xx

femaprin is a FAB mix of vitex and vitamin b. i've been talking to a girl who just got her bfp and she is all about it.

I dont want to get false hope but...... this discharge I want to add is not dark it is light almost like a smokers cough mucus....... and about the same consistency.... if it were implantation would i be able to get a bfp now?

femaprin is a FAB mix of vitex and vitamin b. i've been talking to a girl who just got her bfp and she is all about it.

Where can you get that? What is it supposed to do???

usually it's a couple of days after implantation you would see a bfp as the hcg needs to build up to be detectable first

i got mine at the vitamin shoppe. google 'femaprin' and click on shopping, it will show you what stores carry it.

ness i'm so glad you haven't forgotten about us :hugs:

yeah the pills are pretty big (IMO but i'm a big baby) but i've heard so much good stuff about them, i grabbed the last bottle from the vitamin shoppe so it must be good!

Evening ladies. The witch is due over the weekend and not feeling very positive. Only upside is that DH has said that if it doesn't happen this month, we're going to take 2 months off ttc and book a holiday to America - including a road trip to drunken Vegas baby!!!!!

think i might try to get some!! Do you take it every day, or just before you ov?

oooooh minidyson im sooooo jealous, ive been to Vegas 4 times now, love love LOVE IT!!! one time we flew to LA, drove to san fran, to the grand canyon, to vegas, then back to LA. best road trip ever!!!

Evening ladies. The witch is due over the weekend and not feeling very positive. Only upside is that DH has said that if it doesn't happen this month, we're going to take 2 months off ttc and book a holiday to America - including a road trip to drunken Vegas baby!!!!!

yay!! I got married in Vegas. We might have a break too as we have annual leave booked for June and I wouldnt go away pregnant but if not we might have holiday!! decisions decisions!
x

everyday! but you have to be faithful to it, because for some women it doesn't kick in for a month or two, some women it's quick. and apparantly you're supposed to take it through first tri (unless your dr says no) to help prevent mc.

Hope you doing ok ttcstill :hugs:

oooh, road trip! awesome! last year my OH and I went to the US (we are from Australia and New Zealand) and did a three month road trip in a van from California to New York. It was so much fun, so amazing and beautiful and diverse - we loved it!

It's great reading about all the TTC Warriors plans for this cycle - giving me lots of ideas!

Well I managed to follow the SMEP, even managed the 'just for luck' BD so now I just have to wait and see...

Hope everyone is doing well :flower:

I have a friend in Boston so we are thinking fly there, stay with him for a few days, fly to Phoenix, drive to the Grand Canyon, stay there a night then drive to Vegas.... Have to have something to look forward to if this doesnt work.

Also, have ultrasound booked in May to check my bits out....so if the witch shows, at least we can look forward. i'll be gutted though, thought I had it this month but now getting my pre-period symptoms....

fx she stays away minidyson.

hey lucky - yey well done for doing the smep to the letter of the law, fx it pays off for you!!

yay!! I got married in Vegas. We might have a break too as we have annual leave booked for June and I wouldnt go away pregnant but if not we might have holiday!! decisions decisions!
x

ooo I got married in Vegas too! Love Vegas!!

:witch: got me....... on to next month...... I should be testing on May 7th....... I think I will get the softcups and fermaprin..... we'll see if that helps..... preseed is really expensive .... is there anything else I can use that is sperm friendly?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->