Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

AreIn - I def think you sound sick! You have to go home...hahaha. Hope you have fun with the monitor, let us know how it goes.

I can't go home sick, patients to take care of and stuff :winkwink: I'll definately let you girls know what it's like. I'm darned excited about it though.

Arein- I bet you are having a hard time doing your job today huh! LOL Do you suddenly feel ill...... feeling feverish????:haha:

You girls are funny. Maybe I'll fake pass out, I had a patient do that to me last week. It was entertaining.

Arein!!! You cant keep working with such a bad cough, i can hear it from here!!!!

Let us know all about it im really excited for you, i want a new toy!!

:witch: got me today. I'm excited to try out this SMEP... I'm a bit freaked out thought because yesterday I was considering going to the doctor today. I had swollen lymphnodes under my jaw (were painful when yawning or blowing my nose) and headaches that wouldn't go away. Now I have this nasty bump on my bottom lip. UGH

It all went away except the bump today when my period came. Should I go talk to my doctor? Could my body be rejecting fertilized eggs?

No, sounds like a viral infection. More than likely it's a cold sore and your glands were swollen when the infection was starting. It's probably just coincidental that it happened that way.

:witch: got me today. I'm excited to try out this SMEP... I'm a bit freaked out thought because yesterday I was considering going to the doctor today. I had swollen lymphnodes under my jaw (were painful when yawning or blowing my nose) and headaches that wouldn't go away. Now I have this nasty bump on my bottom lip. UGH

It all went away except the bump today when my period came. Should I go talk to my doctor? Could my body be rejecting fertilized eggs?

I have been feeling the same way......the sore throat.... headaches and nausea all week..... i dont have any sores though..... I have had to sip my drink all morning to keep from losing it!!!! Ughhhhh........ i wish she would just get here so I can get on with my next cycle....... I am tired of the roller coaster!....

Arein----- lol you are sooo funny!

sorry the evil witch got ya whitbit. we will hunt her down and kill her!! Yeah!! Or just, you know, lock her up for 9 months so she cant upset any of us anymore til we've got cutesy little bubbas.

ha. that'll show her. Stupid witch.

sorry the evil witch got ya whitbit. we will hunt her down and kill her!! Yeah!! Or just, you know, lock her up for 9 months so she cant upset any of us anymore til we've got cutesy little bubbas.

ha. that'll show her. Stupid witch.

This made my day!! hahahahahaha

Thanks..I have grand plans for this month. Hopefully the hubby can handle all I have planned.. LOL

That's the spirit!! Are you going to try anything new this cycle? i recommend EPO from cd1 to ov if you dont take them anyway, and gallons of water and grapefruit juice.

i did a headstand after our bd last night, am now convinced more headstands are the answer.

still following smep, dh is gutted its an odd day today lol!

You must be rather athletic, I think I'd hurt myself doing a headstand. I'm am just going to bd with a pillow already under my butt that way I'm already in anti-gravity position.
DH starts night shift Monday so I'm going to have to get creative about our BD time. It's going to be hard trying to get a 4 year old to bed with enough time to spare before he has to leave for work.

Hiya honeybee-

I wanted to pass this along for what its worth. I was extrazealously doing headstands myself after we ttc for a year with no bfp. I did this for about 4 cycles with no luck and then the b&b girls told me this was bad-as elevating hips TOO much can cause the "soup" to overshoot the cervix, so to speak.

Hiya honeybee-

I wanted to pass this along for what its worth. I was extrazealously doing headstands myself after we ttc for a year with no bfp. I did this for about 4 cycles with no luck and then the b&b girls told me this was bad-as elevating hips TOO much can cause the "soup" to overshoot the cervix, so to speak.

ahh really? thank you for letting me know!! I'll stick to a pillow in the future.

im not athletic at all, dh had to hold me up lol!!!

good plan with the bding with one underneath you already Arein, i'll give that a go tomorrow! Oh my, how are you gonna manage? what time does your bub go to bed and what time does your dh have to leave for work?

Hey ladies , first let me say I am so sorry for the chemicals and miscarriages......:hugs:

There is so much going on in this thread....I am learning so much ..... af is due tomorrow and I have been throwing up the last four mornings...... I am also having food and smell aversions ....... I guess we will know soon ......

This sounds great! Hope tomorrow passes with no AF!! x

Hiya honeybee-

ahh really? thank you for letting me know!! I'll stick to a pillow in the future.

good plan with the bding with one underneath you already Arein, i'll give that a go tomorrow! Oh my, how are you gonna manage? what time does your bub go to bed and what time does your dh have to leave for work?

Yeah my DH was propping me up too. We were pretty proud of ourselves until I heard that. I should try falling asleep this cycle without getting up. Even though I've been using softcups I have NEVER in 16 cycles gone to bed directly after BD without getting up....I have a really hard time falling asleep when the bed is all hot and damp, lol. But maybe that is my problem.

Hiya honeybee-

Yeah my DH was propping me up too. We were pretty proud of ourselves until I heard that. I should try falling asleep this cycle without getting up. Even though I've been using softcups I have NEVER in 16 cycles gone to bed directly after BD without getting up....I have a really hard time falling asleep when the bed is all hot and damp, lol. But maybe that is my problem.

lol we were proud of ourselves too!!! Well i was proud, dh thinks im crazy.
oh really? after most bds around my fertile time i manage to just go to sleep straight after. maybe you should try it hun? might help!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->