Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

Hiya honeybee-

I wanted to pass this along for what its worth. I was extrazealously doing headstands myself after we ttc for a year with no bfp. I did this for about 4 cycles with no luck and then the b&b girls told me this was bad-as elevating hips TOO much can cause the "soup" to overshoot the cervix, so to speak.

ahh really? thank you for letting me know!! I'll stick to a pillow in the future.

im not athletic at all, dh had to hold me up lol!!!

good plan with the bding with one underneath you already Arein, i'll give that a go tomorrow! Oh my, how are you gonna manage? what time does your bub go to bed and what time does your dh have to leave for work?

I can get her down by 8:30 usually and he won't have to leave until 10 so we'll have that window to get to it and enough time for him to shower.

not too bad but still quite a tight turn around huh!!! fx for you. how much longer til you get to go home and play with your toy? what do you do for a living btw?

Yeah my DH was propping me up too. We were pretty proud of ourselves until I heard that. I should try falling asleep this cycle without getting up. Even though I've been using softcups I have NEVER in 16 cycles gone to bed directly after BD without getting up....I have a really hard time falling asleep when the bed is all hot and damp, lol. But maybe that is my problem.

And you have to fix the sheets and get a drink and sometimes a snack and then my feet are cold so I'm looking for socks....

That's the spirit!! Are you going to try anything new this cycle? i recommend EPO from cd1 to ov if you dont take them anyway, and gallons of water and grapefruit juice.

i did a headstand after our bd last night, am now convinced more headstands are the answer.

still following smep, dh is gutted its an odd day today lol!

Where can I get EPO? Maybe I will check gnc! Still debating on the headstand thing, as I have a tipped uterus so don't know if :spermy: are getting in or not..LOL

We're going to order some softcups and do OPK's as opposed to CM and guessing! I guess that's what I get...lol

not too bad but still quite a tight turn around huh!!! fx for you. how much longer til you get to go home and play with your toy? what do you do for a living btw?

Yeah, it's gonna be a squeeze but we're both determined to make it happen. I have 4 1/2 hours til I get off work. I'm a Registered Nurse (emergency room, cardiovascular intensive care and cardiopulmonary nurse). The doc I mainly work for took a vaycay to Mexico this week and I'm all caught up so I'm just sitting here fielding phone calls today.
What about you? Where are you from?

Ok I see where you're from now, I thought it wasn't there.

wow that's a great job, do you enjoy it? yeah im in the south of england, i work in an office for financial advisers, doing research and writing reports yawwwwn!!!

whitbit - im not sure where you get them from where you are, most chemists here sell them tho so i would imagine they're easy to find.

i make dh get me drinks and snacks and socks so i dont have to move hahaha.

AWWWWWW...... I am jealous I am still in school so I have a very stressful job..... I do telephone sales ---- offering discount vacation pakages to Branson Missouri, ---- nobody not even me likes to get telemarketing calls so people can very rude and I work for commision only----- ya!!!! I do okay but the job is hectic.......

OMG---- I have a dull aching tug just below my belly button about 3 inches down ..... no AF signs yet!!!

ttcstill - what are you studying at school? wow im impressed, i couldnt do that.
omg fx. when will you test again? ive forgotten, when is af due for you?

AWWWWWW...... I am jealous I am still in school so I have a very stressful job..... I do telephone sales ---- offering discount vacation pakages to Branson Missouri, ---- nobody not even me likes to get telemarketing calls so people can very rude and I work for commision only----- ya!!!! I do okay but the job is hectic.......

OMG---- I have a dull aching tug just below my belly button about 3 inches down ..... no AF signs yet!!!

I totally did telephone surveys while I was in college. It was awful! I wasn't even selling anything, just asking survey questions. I got called all kinds of colorful names. Bad, bad, bad.
What are you going to school for?

Af is. Due tomorrow.... I am in school for business degree with an emphasis in marketing.

I've bought What to Expect When You're Expecting today but I aren't buy any clothes in case I tempt fate :blush:

If they have The Girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy and The Girlfriends Guide to Baby Gear there you should def read them. They are hilarious and really informative. I read WTE and both of those and loved all three.

oooh thank you for the tip! i love reading and open to any suggestions for good books!! Will have a look on Amazon for these! :flower:

have i missed any bfp's or AF's?

I just got caught up!! I love this thread you ladies are so funny :)

ttcstill - GL and I'm really hoping that you come back and tell us about your wonderful :bfp:!!

AreIn83 - I can't wait to hear about your new toy...good luck

Happy Friday everyone...my spring break went by so fast now it's back to teaching on Monday :) Have a great weekend!

:dust::dust::dust: to us all!!!

Precious, what do you teach? My sister is a teacher.

i wanna be a teacher or a midwife but cant afford to go back to school right now,
precious/Wanting please can you tell me how to get the sparkly smep ticker in my sig? where do i get the code from?!

ttcstill - that's cool, i find marketing really interesting are you enjoying it? hope the nasty witch stays away hun.

Oooh I started my first go at the SME plan yesterday... And first opk of the month tomorrow... FX :)

xx

I teach all grades from k-5th (I can teach up to high school but prefer elementary)...I'm a substitute teacher. I got my teaching credential last May but right now in CA they are laying off a lot of teachers so it doesn't look like I'll be getting my own classroom soon :nope: I still love subbing though, I get to meet knew students and teach them without too much stress of lesson planning and such.

honeybee - I got the code from someone a few threads back...she put it in her post and I just copy and pasted it in my signature. I'll try to see it I can post the code

ttcstill-I can sympathize with you, I went back to school in December. It's no fun but just think of how great it will be to be done!

precious-My sister graduated in May 08 and still hasn't gotten her classroom yet. She subbed for a looooong time. She got a job as a literacy teacher-she bounces back and forth between two schools teaching a class to improve their state testing scores. Booooring!

ok I hope this works for you honeybee...go to user cp and then edit signature and copy and paste
this code https://i.imgur.com/ShtEa.gif

make sure to put
at the end of the code or else it won't show

I hope it works!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member