Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

mamaxm - I check in on here everyday hun! I'm cheering for you all and soooo want you all to get bfp's you all deserve them!

I just don't post too often cos I know it can be hard to see a fellow ttc buddy on threads etc who have got their bfp's especially for those who have been trying for ages :hugs: xxx

11DPO for me and a :bfn: so guess its time to start thinking ahead to next cycle. Strange though cause really thought we had done it this month. Just getting tired of this and wondering how long i can keep doing this for.....

Time to try and catch up on last nights posts

:hugs: to you all

spencerbear it's still early hun you know the saying "it's not over til the witch shows" xx

Guess im not the only one feeling fed up right now!!!!

Vegas sounds great, have always wanted to go but never been in position financially to do it. Told OH though that if we ever decided to get mariried thats where i want to do it.

Thanks for that Ness, it is funny though cause normally when i get a BFN any symptoms that i thought i had just disappear but these havent. My boobs still are tender and i still feel like i might be sick. Wish she would either show or not....

preg symptoms are so much like AF symptoms so its difficult to pinpoint what it is but for me, i never get sore bb's so I knew from that point - if you don't usually get sore bb's then this could be a very very good sign! FX and :dust:

good morning girls buenas noches mis amigas! how are you all today just checking in with you all cant wait for the next 4 days to be done with xxx

morning ladies.x
ttcstill - im so sorry she's got you, but im sure this cycle you'll get your bfp!! Ive heard really good things about softcups and preseed, im gonna start them next cycle (bit scared of the softcups, they frighten me!). Maybe take some vits too? And EPO and grapefruit juice?

spences -ness is right, it's still early days. Fx she stays away, but if she does get you hopefully next month will be your month!!

3dpo with symptoms - i dont think it's common to have them that early but im sure it's possible. i heard about 1 girl who got her bfp who said she just she had symptoms from 1dpo!?

Mamaxm - awww i hate hearing you all upset. if you can ntnp, then i bet you would get preggars, it seems to work for everyone. i couldnt do it though, i'd still be constantly checking my cm/cp etc!!!

Hey Ladies

So sorry for all those who the witch got this month I know how you feel (boo)

Today I am on CD6 and I am not sure if I should BD or wait till CD8

Had a disaster yesterday had ONLY two glasses of wine and think Dubai heat got to me had headcahes and throwing up all day today I feel awful too, I hope I get better for the SMEP. My body is up and down all over the place.

does anyone get tired of people asking when will you have a baby, yesteday hubby and I went out and everyone is like why are you delaying having children, or your getting to that age when its the right time, even at work I get people asking why dont we just have a baby blah blah and gets me depressed

Does everyone out there outsude this forum not understand that unfortunately its in gods hands and not ours :-(:shrug:

sorry just to have that Rant lol:nope:

Hey Ladies

So sorry for all those who the witch got this month I know how you feel (boo)

Today I am on CD6 and I am not sure if I should BD or wait till CD8

Had a disaster yesterday had ONLY two glasses of wine and think Dubai heat got to me had headcahes and throwing up all day today I feel awful too, I hope I get better for the SMEP. My body is up and down all over the place.

does anyone get tired of people asking when will you have a baby, yesteday hubby and I went out and everyone is like why are you delaying having children, or your getting to that age when its the right time, even at work I get people asking why dont we just have a baby blah blah and gets me depressed

Does everyone out there outsude this forum not understand that unfortunately its in gods hands and not ours :-(:shrug:

sorry just to have that Rant lol:nope:

Hey Samira, I really hope you feel better soon! plenty of rest over the next couple days (if you can!) ready for the SMEP action.

Oh boy am i also fed up with it, the same old question "are you not pregnant yet, when are you going to start then bla bla" couple weeks after my mc I was soooo sensitive i was avoiding certain people as I couldnt handle it anymore. then walked straight in to the most annoying one at work that said it everyday!!! I shouted (in front of a few others) I had a mscarriage 2 weeks ago so yes i do want a baby. she hasnt asked me since!

I have to say though, its probably not their fault as up until this point I was guily of saying it to people, I have now stopped!!! lol

i used to say it to people too, when my friend was trying i used to ask her every week lol. looking back i feel so guilty, i hate it when people do it to me. im so glad only 2 people know we're trying. but i hate having to lie to the people that ask when we're gonna start, we just say 'ahh maybe next year, we want to finish our house first' lol. hate it.

CD18 - guess what?! SMILEY FACE TODAY WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! was gonna jump hubby and bd there and then but thought we'd wait til later so we can do it at the same time each day for the next 3 days (im sure it cant make much of a difference, but im a slave to smep this month and will do exactly what it says!!)

Yippeee Honeybee, smiley face!! isnt it great to see. Good luck and lots of
:dust:

Right I've bloody well decided THIS IS OUR MONTH! Sperm Meets Egg Plan....here I come! I'm feeling very positive this month. This will be my 3rd Month of trying. xx

yey missymoomoo love the pma!!! fx for you - third time lucky!!

im hoping for 5th time lucky lol. i'd love to see a little table with like x% of p eople get pregnant after month 1, x% after month 2etc.

this is my third month of using opks and smep though, maybe it's third time lucky for that. i love the smiley faces!!

Anyone else who uses clear blue digital think its willy that they dony make refill packs and make us buy the whole yhing again boo! Need to go out and get a new one early NeXT week i love those smiley faces top :-D

Right I've bloody well decided THIS IS OUR MONTH! Sperm Meets Egg Plan....here I come! I'm feeling very positive this month. This will be my 3rd Month of trying. xx

Love ur positivity this is also my third cycle and first time with sperm meets egg woo!!!

ttcstill-:hugs: If you need to buy Pre-Seed again (hope that you don't!!), buy if from eBay. I only paid $16 for mine.

Honeybee-Yay! Smiley face!

mamaxm-It does get hard. You start feeling like you're living your life month to month. It's so much emotional up and down and it can get wearing.

I used my OvaCue for the first time this morning. It's pretty awesome. I'm really anxious to see when it gives me my window to see if it's the same as I have been getting with my OPKs and temps.

Love ur positivity this is also my third cycle and first time with sperm meets egg woo!!!

I thought they did make refill packs. You mean the sticks, right? You can buy them in packs of 30 and 50 I think.

By the way, I love the name Lucia. I told DH this, we talk about names all the time, but we are as American as they come!!!

Is charting temps moré effective than using clearblue digital opk? Whole charting just looks confussing to me thats why ive not really looked into it

I thought they did make refill packs. You mean the sticks, right? You can buy them in packs of 30 and 50 I think.

By the way, I love the name Lucia. I told DH this, we talk about names all the time, but we are as American as they come!!!
hehe thanks not here in london i can only get 7 from the shop :-( wish they dis moré sorry for spelling mistakes typing on my iPhone i have the spanish setting on and it always trys to auto correct my words when i type in english lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->