Sperm Meets Egg Plan Chatter thread!

its confusing huh. i heard that too, you get pos opk, and then ov 24hours (or something) later right? so what were those cramps about last night? maybe it was my ovary kicking in to gear or something!
well smep says i must bd today, tomorrow and the day after, so that's what we will do. even though i feel like i might have ov'd already. hmmm. just wish i'd done another opk last night.
im gonna try temping next cycle.

+OPK means you will ov 12-36 hours after that. I usually get the ov pains the day after the +OPK. This is my 1st mo with the monitor, and it showed the egg the same day I had ov pain.

But, I've read around the internet that the ov pain/cramps can happen b4, during OR after ovulation. The only way to confirm when it actually happens is by BBT. This month I also tried the BBT, but missed one crucial temp: the day after the +OPK...UGH! Sooo, I still won't know if I ov the day of, or the day after the +OPK, until next month....if I don't get my BFP (FX we all do!).

yeah im using the cb digis lucia, how weird ive never heard of that before! Why does it have to be so complicated!?!?

id like a cbfm too, really thinking about getting one even though dh says no lol.

aaww boo! DH! lol have you tried ebay for ones people sell them for much cheaper

i havent yet but think i will!! It's a small price to pay for a little bundle of joy no?! but dh would rather we just bd everyday and not do opks or anything lol.

If mamaxm thinks I still belong on the list, eventhough I didn't finish the last 2 days of the plan, I'd like to change the test date to Apr 20. ;)

Thanks!

Maybe we need to get the men on a forum to chat about their worries! OMG imagine that. :haha:

Now now - don't get carried away!!!!!

Don't they have one - isn't it called Xbox live or something :haha:

Dh doesnt have any of these.....ok I think he needs one for his birthday!!! means I can come on here guilt free!! he said he misses his wife since bnb. I am always on here.[/QUOTE]

Xbox live...that's what my hubby does!! Actually, sounds like what he is doing right now while I'm on here. :haha:

Hi Ladies.Hope you don't mind me posting here just wanted to give some encouragement.Tried this plan and got BFP this month but have had no symptoms at all.No sore or bigger boobs, cm or anything! Really thought after 4 months that it wasn't going to happen and that AF was on her way but it finally has happened so stick to it and hope you all get BFP soon.

Hi Ladies.Hope you don't mind me posting here just wanted to give some encouragement.Tried this plan and got BFP this month but have had no symptoms at all.No sore or bigger boobs, cm or anything! Really thought after 4 months that it wasn't going to happen and that AF was on her way but it finally has happened so stick to it and hope you all get BFP soon.

Congratulations Happygolucky!! thanks for popping in and giving us some encouragment! it's all very welcome :thumbup:

Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months
x

Hope you get your BFP soon. I got so down about it all and didn't feel pregnant.I visualised me going to the doctors and had it in my head what I'd say about testing,temping all sorts... so even though you may think there's no chance-there always is:0)
Good luck everyone:0)

Honey, I got 3 days of smiley faces on the digis, so test again in the morning. I'll bet you get another one :)

Oh, $40 for all of it? I thought you meant $40 for just the Pre-Seed. I'd say you did get a really good deal then. DH hasn't given me any trouble about any of this for a long time. He did after the first year, he started getting tired but he's just as ready as I am. We've decided that if I can get preg again, we're going to have that baby and then start trying for #3 right away. Talk about being tired....wooo.

I've already screwed up my chart :haha:. I did a little drinking last night and so my temp was sky high this morning. And I'm staying the night with my sisters tonight and I since I'm temping vaginally this cycle I can't really temp in the morning. My sisters are aware that we're TTC but I haven't gone into all of the gritty details....sticking a pink thermometer in my vagina, testing my cm for stretchiness, feeling for my cervix...things of that nature :haha:

Got my SoftCups ordered this morning!!!

:haha::haha::haha:

ahhh thanks soph, do you know when in relation to those 3 tests you ovulate?
have you done an hpt today?

thanks happygolucky, thats so good to hear, i feel the exact same way you did before you got your bfp - maybe there is hope for me! congrats and good luck to you.
xx

Yay Lucia is a very cool name I also like like Olivia and Sophia

Sorry RealityPuppet and hope you get yur BFP soon

Yay squirrelgirl well said Ness you are 1 of the girls, we wanna see your big bump haha......

Hey Lucia Im using clearblue monitor

Welcome Leesa73

Thankyou happygolucky PMA!

i really like the name sophia too and sienna.ahhhh. i bet our first baby will be a boy though. really want a baby. 9 months from now please thank you please.

hey Wanting, how are you today?x

Hi, I am on cycle 6, trying this next month, just bought my opk.
Any advice???
xx

Ness & happygolucky - please dont stop supporting us just because you have gotten your BFP's its encouraging to know that it is possible and you two are proof of that!!!!! Thanks to you both for sharing your struggles and success!!!!

I am really confused because when AF comes she is always bright red and full force but this time it started with light brown discharge then dark red/brown discharge then I went threw 1 tampon last night that seemed like normal af and now I am barely bleeding at all...... I usually go full force for about 2 and 1/2 days then stop for a day then spot a day then start back with a light bleed for about 24 hrs. What is an ideal LP????? When should temps drop below the coverline before or after af?

Any advice???
xx

Monday is your magic day ---- start :sex: and follow the plan I would use opk's from monday everyday at the same time til they start to get darker then I would test twice a day until you get the + that is when you start :sex:ing everday until you get your crosshairs take one day off and do it again for luck....... I believe this is how it is supposed to go.....

Any advice???
xx

Monday is your magic day ---- start :sex: and follow the plan I would use opk's from monday everyday at the same time til they start to get darker then I would test twice a day until you get the + that is when you start :sex:ing everday until you get your crosshairs take one day off and do it again for luck....... I believe this is how it is supposed to go.....
Thanks, will give it a go :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->