Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

I know right! I have thirty seven day cycles and they seem like 50! I am 3dpo today...slowly trying to pass the days without testing :)

Finally a positive opk on cd22 :D, seems this cycle will be as long as last one(not quite sure if its stress or what causing my cycle to lengthen). Can't believe I got a positive on the IC too. Since never caught my surge last two months. But I loved using cb digital because even the positive on IC wasn't too convincing as the smiley face. So will BD today tomm and day after and then a break and will BD again. Was such a long month of Bding since I started from CD 8! FX! I sooo hope it works this time!

It's exciting just to know you are going to ovulate! I think if you are ovulating you've got half of the work done. When I got a first positive OPK I was so relieved to know that I'm not "broken" or pre-menopausal!

Good luck and FX'ed for you!

I know right! I have thirty seven day cycles and they seem like 50! I am 3dpo today...slowly trying to pass the days without testing :)

so true! Cant wait to join you with tww. Atleast it takes one thing less to worry about - timing sex :haha:

Finally a positive opk on cd22 :D, seems this cycle will be as long as last one(not quite sure if its stress or what causing my cycle to lengthen). Can't believe I got a positive on the IC too. Since never caught my surge last two months. But I loved using cb digital because even the positive on IC wasn't too convincing as the smiley face. So will BD today tomm and day after and then a break and will BD again. Was such a long month of Bding since I started from CD 8! FX! I sooo hope it works this time!

It's exciting just to know you are going to ovulate! I think if you are ovulating you've got half of the work done. When I got a first positive OPK I was so relieved to know that I'm not "broken" or pre-menopausal!

Good luck and FX'ed for you!
Thanks floridasian! Also i looked at your chart. Hopefully all will be clear in the next two days. FX for you as well x

hey how do you guys post your FF chart i mean how to download your chart

Yes, the tww is rather peaceful compared to the other days of the cycle.

As for sharing your chart, I think this is how (I am not on the site but I looked it up)

Main Page --> My Chart --->Sharing (top right) --->Charting Home Page ---> Setup ---> highlight the URL that appears on that page. Copy the highlighted URL and post into message.

CD10 today means the start of ovulation testing! This cycle is going soooo slowly!!!

OPK from CD10...

Obviously not positive yet! But do you guys think it's gearing up to a positive in the next few days? Sorry, this is my first time doing OPKs, I'm clueless :blush: The test is actually slightly darker IRL!

Attachments

• IMAG1329.jpg
    IMAG1329.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 11
aww goodluck endless after my two months of failed tries on opk i used CB this month. But this time i used FMU and afternoon urine and trust me there was no difference both times i got positive OPKs. So im just gonna use First morning urine with the opks. Its more convenient than holding pee for so long and not drinking enough water the whole time

aww goodluck endless after my two months of failed tries on opk i used CB this month. But this time i used FMU and afternoon urine and trust me there was no difference both times i got positive OPKs. So im just gonna use First morning urine with the opks. Its more convenient than holding pee for so long and not drinking enough water the whole time

Knowing my luck I won't actually be able to figure out the OPK lines until ov has been and gone! haha!

Have you ov'd yet?

i got my positive opk yesterday so hoping it has happened or will happen anytime today.
I used FMU this month.

i got my positive opk yesterday so hoping it has happened or will happen today.
I used FMU this month.

Does it definitely work with fmu? Why do they suggest testing later on in the day?!

i have no idea. They say LH builds up in the afternoon which makes no sense to me since ladies get positive opks late after midnight. And that means you can have it with FMU also. I tried it with FMU this cycle and never got a false positive. The only positive i got was yesterday and since i used CB digital side by side i got positive on both. Just to verify i tested again in afternoon and it was still positive. I googled alot of ladies use FMU and it works fine for them. I feel my urine is more concentrated in the morning than the rest of the day.

OPK from CD10...

Obviously not positive yet! But do you guys think it's gearing up to a positive in the next few days? Sorry, this is my first time doing OPKs, I'm clueless :blush: The test is actually slightly darker IRL!

Each one of us OPK tests can be way different. But when I get a test like yours. I usually will get a positive OPK 4-5 days later.

I test OPK 3 times a day, morning afternoon and evening. Got a bunch of cheap Wondfos from Amazon.

Hey ladies! I'm following up - I was supposed to get AF on Saturday and honestly it felt like it was coming every 5 minutes but she never showed up. I tested again this morning and my faint pink line is now dark pink! I'm not out of the possible chemical pregnancy window yet, but I'm hoping the little sprout stays put. The plan I was doing was very close to the SMEP outlined here, so I hope you guys start seeing some luck too! Fingers crossed the next few weeks go well!

Congrats on the BFP!! :happydance: Happy and healthy 9 months and lots of sticky dust your way!
Glad to know you were following a plan like SMEP gives us all ladies here hope! GL :hugs:

Congrats rogue :)

So af has finally left & I'm so ready to start the bd fest :)

Hey ladies! I'm following up - I was supposed to get AF on Saturday and honestly it felt like it was coming every 5 minutes but she never showed up. I tested again this morning and my faint pink line is now dark pink! I'm not out of the possible chemical pregnancy window yet, but I'm hoping the little sprout stays put. The plan I was doing was very close to the SMEP outlined here, so I hope you guys start seeing some luck too! Fingers crossed the next few weeks go well!

Congrats! H&H 9 months to you!!

I test with IC's twice a day. Usually with SMU or TMU and then again in the afternoon around 5.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->