Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Hey ladies, mind if I join?

My name is Ashlee, I am 23 and DH is 25. We have been TTC #1 since January and I had a m/c from blighted ovum in may. We went with SMEP last cycle but my hormones were all screwed up and I apparently o'd way later than I originally thought. Hoping that this cycle my body will be a little more balanced and we'll get our BFP using SMEP. I am currently cd9.

Monday starts our EOD marathon. Hoping it works and I get no UTI or something. lol

AsmCsm, good luck to you. Sorry about your miscarriage. What cycle day do you normally ovulate on? Are you doing much to track ovulation?

AsmCsm, good luck to you. Sorry about your miscarriage. What cycle day do you normally ovulate on? Are you doing much to track ovulation?

Thank you. Prior to miscarriage I had 32 day cycles and ovulated on cd16. The last 2 cycles have been significantly longer, though from OPKs it looked like last cycle my body tried to o around my normal time but couldn't quite do it. I'm tracking with temps, OPKs, cm and cp. hoping that fertilitea and maca root will balance my hormones to let me o at the normal time this cycle

Looks like my AF is going to show! I will be doing SMEP this August!

I'm at CD 12 in a cycle of unknown length (last was 24 after several 14-16). I ordered internet OPKs (amazon)- and have only had the control line the last few days (so definitely no positive, but usually have some sort of 2nd line with varying degrees of darkness! not sure how reliable they are). Last cycle, temps showed that I O'd CD 9, the cycle before CD 12... so who knows- my temps have been all over this cycle. (Rather than every other day we kind of started just going with every day... 'cause it was fun and, well, won't hurt the cause!) ;)

I'm going a bit crazy with numerous friends announcing pregnancies, a baby shower to go to for a family member tomorrow, and another baby shower in 2 months. While I am very happy for them, after 8 months TTC, I had a brief whyyyy can't I get pregnant moment with my husband yesterday. He just responded "because you had depo and it could take us a while"- wish I could stay that level headed :p (I do like to hear positives from people though- it
gives me hope!)

If your last cycle was 24 and you o'd on cd 9th you lp was 15. So not only cycles are regulating you have a good LP. Which is great!! Keeping fx for you for this cycle! :Hugs:

Hey ladies, mind if I join?

My name is Ashlee, I am 23 and DH is 25. We have been TTC #1 since January and I had a m/c from blighted ovum in may. We went with SMEP last cycle but my hormones were all screwed up and I apparently o'd way later than I originally thought. Hoping that this cycle my body will be a little more balanced and we'll get our BFP using SMEP. I am currently cd9.

Welcome ashlee! So sorry for your loss! I hope this cycle is better than the previous ones. GL to you x
Adding you to the list.

Monday starts our EOD marathon. Hoping it works and I get no UTI or something. lol

lol after having uti two times in a row in my 3 months ttc the doc told me to pee before and after having sex. So I make sure I do that. Lie down for half n hour after BDing but make sure you pee before going to sleep! GL x

Finally a positive opk on cd22 :D, seems this cycle will be as long as last one(not quite sure if its stress or what causing my cycle to lengthen). Can't believe I got a positive on the IC too. Since never caught my surge last two months. But I loved using cb digital because even the positive on IC wasn't too convincing as the smiley face. So will BD today tomm and day after and then a break and will BD again. Was such a long month of Bding since I started from CD 8! FX! I sooo hope it works this time!

Attachments

• IMG-20130811-WA013.jpg
    IMG-20130811-WA013.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 10
Congrats for that one keep going buddy!! Ian on 3 dpo hws ur temping going??

Well, apparently I *might* be 3 DPO (according to fertility friend)- I've had a slight rise in BBT, but still no +OPKs (testing 2x a day), so who knows.... hopefully the temps stay up! We're still planning to BD every other day for a while, just in case.

Thanks pearly hoping to ovulate in the next 24/36 hours. Will join you for tww soon Fx : )

SCgirl theres a thread for ladies on depo. Its in the TTC1. I hope they might be able to answer alot of your questions x

Congrats Mrs. WKJ! Even pos OPKs are exciting! Good luck to you!

Thanks marqelle. Yes im soo looking forward to tww. The cycle seem extremely long when ttc. On which dpo are you??

CD13 today - FF's projected ovulation day.

So I had positive OPK's Friday night, Saturday morning, and Saturday night - with Sat night's test line much darker than control line. However I got up at the wrong time this morning - I normally temp at 8 am, but I woke up at 7 and had to go to the bathroom so I thought I might as well take my temp then and will just take it again at 8. At 7 am my temp was 97.86 - 0.34 degrees higher than 8 am the previous morning. Went back to sleep and next thing I knew it was 8:30. Took my temp again and it was 98.29! I have no idea which temp to mark down in FF. OPK at 10 am still looked positive although the test line might be a tad lighter than the control.

So now because I messed up with my temp I have no idea if I ovulated yesterday or am about to ovulate today. Kind of mad at myself but I guess there's nothing I can do.

Forgot to say that I also woke up with "increased sex drive" - pubic area very "sensitive" to the touch this morning.

One hour doesn't make a huge difference. Your temp got low cuz you woke up at 7 and when you go to the washroom to pee n wash yourself off that can lower body temp. Just put your 7 am temp in the FF n see what happens tomm. Also ovulation is confirm after 3 consecutive high temps over cover line. So you have 2 more days! GL

Thanks. That's what I did - put the earlier (7 am temp) in FF.

I guess I'll just keep BD'ing today and see what my temp looks like tomorrow.

Here's my chart with the 7 am temp for today: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/46cb52

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->