Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Ahhhhh and it begins today. BD starts today (EOD) then on Wednesday I start using OPK's. Due to a short LP I am hoping it works, since I have been taking some vitamins to make my LP long enough to have a baby stick. I hope DH and I have the energy to do it EOD, wish us luck!!

Please can you add me... CD 9 started yesterday so night off tonight :winkwink:
Kind of did SMEP last cycle but missed a few days and DH wouldn't 'perform' 3 consecutive days, but he has agreed to follow the plan to the T this month so fx.
We are also using preseed and have done the last 2 cycles and lying down afterwards (can't bring myself to order let alone try softcups).

Good luck to everyone this month

I jut thought I would throw this out there. I know most of us use dollar store, ebay, or amazon for our cycle supplies. But for those of you who like the easier ovulation tests or like to keep a name brand test for early testing, I thought I would just say Rite Aid in my area always has prego supplies on sale each week. So if you like to keep the name brand in stock & are near a rite aid, you may want to make a habit of checking their weekly sale papers. You need their version of the mvp card, but it's free.

I jut thought I would throw this out there. I know most of us use dollar store, ebay, or amazon for our cycle supplies. But for those of you who like the easier ovulation tests or like to keep a name brand test for early testing, I thought I would just say Rite Aid in my area always has prego supplies on sale each week. So if you like to keep the name brand in stock & are near a rite aid, you may want to make a habit of checking their weekly sale papers. You need their version of the mvp card, but it's free.

The cheapest I've seen on the FRER is Target - two pack for $8.99 while the regular price at Walgreens or Rite Aid is like $16.99. I think there's a $2 on FR's website too.

The cheapest I've seen on the FRER is Target - two pack for $8.99 while the regular price at Walgreens or Rite Aid is like $16.99. I think there's a $2 on FR's website too.

I just checked target.com & they do have amazing prices

Ahhhhh and it begins today. BD starts today (EOD) then on Wednesday I start using OPK's. Due to a short LP I am hoping it works, since I have been taking some vitamins to make my LP long enough to have a baby stick. I hope DH and I have the energy to do it EOD, wish us luck!!

Good luck :thumbup:
:dust:

Goodluck mizzyD, hope this is your month x.
Also I've heard out of all vitamins , vitamin b6 is really effective in lengthening LP.

GL H loves T, fx for you too!! X , adding you to the list

Goodluck mizzyD, hope this is your month x.
Also I've heard out of all vitamins , vitamin b6 is really effective in lengthening LP.

GL H loves T, fx for you too!! X , adding you to the list

I am taking B6!!! FX!!!!

I feel absolutely awful today - whenever I move my head, the room spins and I feel sick :( I seem to get poorly every month during my fertile week now I'm off the pill. Does anyone else?

Never been on a pill but I was felling dizzy last week, dont know if it was cuz of my fertile window or too much sex haha :p

FX for you mizzyD :D

I had another high temp this morning and I played around with different temp and OPK test results in FF. No matter what I put in, all models seem to be in agreement that I O'ed on Saturday (CD12). So I'm officially 3DPO now! Very excited!:happydance:

Finally got my first positive OPK yesterday.. Actually excited. Waiting for my temp to rise now.

Bd last night and will carry on for the next 2 nights. Will soon be starting the TWW!!!

When I was on the pill I used to get bad depressions, which is why I stopped taking them over 3 years ago. They were working to prevent me from having babies, but they were messing with me emotionally. I do hope you feel better.

Add me to the list! I'm on CD10 and started my first OPK this morning. Negative, though I'm not estimating I will O until 8/18 (CD15).

Unfortunately, DH is convinced that the best way to get pregnant is to have sex 1-2 times each day. Can't seem to convince him otherwise.

Add me to the list! I'm on CD10 and started my first OPK this morning. Negative, though I'm not estimating I will O until 8/18 (CD15).

Unfortunately, DH is convinced that the best way to get pregnant is to have sex 1-2 times each day. Can't seem to convince him otherwise.

I'm CD10, too! We should be buddies. :) A negative OPK this morning, but expecting O around CD12 of a 26 day cycle.

This is my first month using OPKs, praying it's the missing piece for us!

I'm CD10, too! We should be buddies. :) A negative OPK this morning, but expecting O around CD12 of a 26 day cycle.

This is my first month using OPKs, praying it's the missing piece for us!

I got my Mirena out in June, and have had AF 2x since, so I'm still trying to figure out my cycle after 5 years of no periods. I'm also hoping the OPK will help, as the frequent BDing since June has not resulted in anything yet. :)

And I stopped BC in May with a withdrawl bleed and 2 AFs, the second two weeks after the first! Ugh! No fun, but I think I am finally back on track. Totally shocked to be having 26 day cycles, we'll see if it changes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->