Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Yes, Jerryjo is right, I have gotten a negative in the morning and a positive at night.

Well, still no +opk for me. I'm also pretty certain that yesterday morning's pregnancy test was in fact a false +. There was no line this morning with fmu, and no lines on any of yesterday's subsequent tests.
Also, had a teeny bit of spotting this morning. With how crazy my last few cycles have been, I think it's more likely that AF may be very early (or too much BD haha) rather than anything good... oh well- guess I'll know soon enough!

Hang in there SCGirl, hopefully you'll get a positive OPK soon! x On which CD are you? Can you expect AF around this time?

5DPO today. DH tricked me into getting up early this morning. Took my temp, got up, and put in my contacts and saw that it was only 7:30 *argh!*:growlmad: Went back to bed and took it again at 8 am (my normal temp time) and temp actually went down a little bit. Yesterday was 98.77 and today was only 98.4 (or 98.48 at 7:30). Could it be implantation dip? Isn't that too early at only 5DPO?:shrug:

Also decided that I will be traveling overseas next week for my grandmother's funeral so it's going to totally mess up my temps with the 12-hour time difference. I am praying that if I do become pregnant the long-haul air travel and the time difference will not mess it up. I've been googling up on air travel & implantation or early pregnancy but couldn't find any concrete answers one way or the other.

I will probably test Tuesday morning before we head to the airport. I will be 10DPO then - a bit early and I might be disappointed with a :bfn: but it'll be tough to test at my parents' house since we've told NO ONE that we are TTC and we'll be there for almost a week (past :witch:due date). If it turns out to be a :bfp: it'll be good to know before the trip so I can be careful with what I eat and such.

Anyone else in the tww now? How many DPO's are you all at?

Hi floridasian i've heard taking temp a little early or late can change them. I've heard implantation can take place between 6-12dpo. Wont say 5 dpo is too early certain ladies can have early implantation too. Hope its a good sign.
I dont think travelling would effect pregnancy. Its safe to travel till 6 months. Are you gonna have a separate room there with on suite bathroom? You can sneak in some pregnancy strips and see if you can manage taking the test. Do you have any symptoms yet?
Im currently 3dpo , no symptoms as such till today.

What symptoms are you having today MrsWKJ? I don't have anything yet. When you are going to test?

We will have our own bathroom but it's not connected to the bedroom so it'll be kind of hard to be discreet about it.

Im new this is my first post! I want to try SMEP this month as well Im on CD 1 and I was looking for a ttc buddy

What symptoms are you having today MrsWKJ? I don't have anything yet. When you are going to test?

We will have our own bathroom but it's not connected to the bedroom so it'll be kind of hard to be discreet about it.

No symptoms uptil now finally today was last day of BDing, i think im gonna have a break from sex now since ive been doing it since CD8 my last cycle was long had no idea this will be of the same length , got +ive opk on cd22. Soo tired :sleep:
I think its not the BDing but the mental stress that tires you, but this month has been relatively less stressful than my first two!

No symptoms uptil now finally today was last day of BDing, i think im gonna have a break from sex now since ive been doing it since CD8 my last cycle was long had no idea this will be of the same length , got +ive opk on cd22. Soo tired :sleep:
I think its not the BDing but the mental stress that tires you, but this month has been relatively less stressful than my first two!

I know what you mean about needing a break! I ovulated already and had all the sex that is crucial..now I can just relax. It is so unfair that the one part of your life you are supposed to NOT stress about is making everyone so stressed. I cried today...out of the blue, I cried because my O test was negative and so I have done everything I can do this cycle and now it's just a waiting game.

I know what you mean about needing a break! I ovulated already and had all the sex that is crucial..now I can just relax. It is so unfair that the one part of your life you are supposed to NOT stress about is making everyone so stressed. I cried today...out of the blue, I cried because my O test was negative and so I have done everything I can do this cycle and now it's just a waiting game.

I cried so much last cycle that my husband was convinced im preggo lol. Today he said you seem so calm this cycle. I didnt tell him anything about the plan so it was less stressful in that way. Just told him the day i got my positive opk(cuz i was too excited :haha:) and then he made sure we have regular sex infact one day break after 3 days in a row he was like no action today? and i said no its alright and today was our last day of BDing and he asked if i have ovulated yet and i said yes i have and he said you are quite alright this time you dont even go crazy with the thermometer (cuz the last two months i was even taking temps in the day time before going to bed and it has a beeper so he was very annoyed that im putting too much energy into this and not taking care of myself) But the tww just gives me butterflies in my tummy. Gets a bit restless sometimes. Although im trying to keep myself busy with other things.

Stay stressFree sweety you are doing good and you succesfully did SMEP so stay positive!!
and keeping ourselves busy in another thing is the best I am going for shopping yay!!! my bday is coming this month end hoping tht this month be the best month!! DH is planning out so many things I am so excited!!

Thankyou so much MizzyD :kiss:
Thanks pearly im trying to stay positive. I like your idea of shopping might do that too over the weekend :). Hey when is your birthday i hope you get BFP as your birthday present - would be priceless! :D Wow you lucky gal! You must be really looking forward to all the stuff your DH has plannedout for you!! ;)
Fx for all of us! I hope this month turns out to be a miracle month for everyone!!

My b'day is coming too in September. If I get my AF by Monday then I will be ovulating around long weekend. That would be a lovely time to start SMEP. Will be officially TTC from coming cycle. Yayyyy :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I will be joining you gals soon.

Thankyou so much MizzyD :kiss:
Thanks pearly im trying to stay positive. I like your idea of shopping might do that too over the weekend :). Hey when is your birthday i hope you get BFP as your birthday present - would be priceless! :D Wow you lucky gal! You must be really looking forward to all the stuff your DH has plannedout for you!! ;)
Fx for all of us! I hope this month turns out to be a miracle month for everyone!!

I swear!! Mrs WKJ i am seriously v v excited if this turns out to be the luckiest month and for my birthday I am always super excited as the moment Aug starts I am like my birthday month started :happydance::happydance:to my hubby and so looking fwd to all the surprises of my DH love him so much!!! My bday is 30th Aug:):)

My b'day is coming too in September. If I get my AF by Monday then I will be ovulating around long weekend. That would be a lovely time to start SMEP. Will be officially TTC from coming cycle. Yayyyy :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I will be joining you gals soon.

you have calculated your next ov too wow!! great wishing you luck dear!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->