Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

That's really good - hoping mine is still due to hormones from coming off pill, although, I read another post where people said they get sore boobs right from OV to AF too.

3rd time lucky I say!

I know what you mean, think I'll wait too - last month my cycle was 31 days so bit of a long wait!!

I'm hoping the the OPK's were right and that I did actually OV - I used it a couple of times after positive and the lines got very faint so hoping that's a good sign, also might have been in my head but pretty sure on day after Positive OPK I had really bad cramping in left side and hip and down leg....who knows!!!

Who knew it would be so hard - I grew up thinking sex meant baby!!!

Ov cramps is a very good sign. I'm trying not to symptom spot too much this cycle. Although I don't have any yet since its 4dpo. Last month I had so many sharp pains around uteres and I felt this is it. Was totally heartbroken when AF showed up!
You're right I got to know about all this like 2-3 months ago before that I thought it would be a piece of cake didn't know it would be one hard cake to bake lol!

I'm 4dpo today. So yes we are pretty close! When are you planning to test?

I dunno ..... ??

Last month was my first month of TTC and was waiting for first period off pill and I test LOADS cos I was so excited at possibility but obvs I wasn't ... when would you suggest?!

I had forgotten how weird a cycle is off pill - my nipples kill post ov until AF - I had same last month it's weird how a body naturally works!!

SO hoping this theory works for us all - is it your first month trying it?! I worked out based on OV this month (first month I tested) that last month we didn't BD on day of OV if it was same day only each day either side ....

xx

3rd month ttc and 1st on smep.now when I look back Last month I also just BDed on cd15 17 and 19 and ovulated around cd22-23. Its a learning curve so hopefully third times a charm fx.
I'm planning to wait till AF due date I think I can cuz the sight of BFN is worst than AF. My breasts used to hurt real bad before ov but since last 3-4 months I just get really bad cramps starting on the day of AF last 2-3 days and nothing before that.

That's really good - hoping mine is still due to hormones from coming off pill, although, I read another post where people said they get sore boobs right from OV to AF too.

3rd time lucky I say!

I know what you mean, think I'll wait too - last month my cycle was 31 days so bit of a long wait!!

I'm hoping the the OPK's were right and that I did actually OV - I used it a couple of times after positive and the lines got very faint so hoping that's a good sign, also might have been in my head but pretty sure on day after Positive OPK I had really bad cramping in left side and hip and down leg....who knows!!!

Who knew it would be so hard - I grew up thinking sex meant baby!!!

Ov cramps is a very good sign. I'm trying not to symptom spot too much this cycle. Although I don't have any yet since its 4dpo. Last month I had so many sharp pains around uteres and I felt this is it. Was totally heartbroken when AF showed up!
You're right I got to know about all this like 2-3 months ago before that I thought it would be a piece of cake didn't know it would be one hard cake to bake lol!

I know ... two of my friends have announced being pregnant this week.... always the way!!

How many DPO can you expect to get symptoms?

I know what you mean ... last month (my first month off pill - I felt sicky, so so so tired, nipples like bullets ) so i was like this is it ... ha ha so this time I will NOT get carried away!!!!

X

True symptom spotting should be done once we are thru our LP so if that is thru then any symptoms are worth watching for else...dont knw getting preg makes us anticipate a lot of things and everything before AF and after OV makes us think like we are preg..and at the end the witch arrives......

I did some calculations on the calendar, & if this cycle didn't take, my next ovulation is the week of Labor Day when we will be in the mountains. One of our favorite vacations & we bring our awesome beagles. Also, my husband just had a birthday so he decided we should be tested sooner rather than later. So he will have an analysis & I am getting the hsg scan. I am not excited about that, but I have seen online that a lot of people have gotten pregnant after the procedure...most in the same cycle & then others say within 3 months. There was a poll on here & around 50% got pregnant the same cycle. I know it is not used as a fertility treatment, but whatever works. My doc said that it clears things up & just the procedure can help with getting pregnant. So if this all works out, hopefully we will be conceving a baby in the mountains while on vacation. We will be in a relaxed mood already & no work. So I don't feel too anxious about my period due Monday or Tuesday because I feel good if we have to take the next step & my husband is all in with me on the steps. I am feeling cramping today which would be a usual pms sign for me.

SO HIGH HOPES TO COME!

6 DPO today - I just went to the bathroom and saw the tiniest droplet of pinkish red on the toilet paper (a tad smaller than the size of a sesame seed). This is followed by the slight dip in temp yesterday (although it didn't go up much today). All signs point to implantation!! I know it's still early and this might NOT be it but I can't help to be SUPER EXCITED right now!! :dance:

Baby dust to all!! :dust:

Hey beaglemom hope everything works out for the best x , But i hope you get your BFP before that. Lots of babydust your way!! :)

6 DPO today - I just went to the bathroom and saw the tiniest droplet of pinkish red on the toilet paper (a tad smaller than the size of a sesame seed). This is followed by the slight dip in temp yesterday (although it didn't go up much today). All signs point to implantation!! I know it's still early and this might NOT be it but I can't help to be SUPER EXCITED right now!! :dance:

Baby dust to all!! :dust:

wow floridasian that looks so promising, definitely looks like implantation bleeding FX for you dear! :)

Just posted my OPK's for the last 3 days on my journal, check it out and give me opinions. Thx ladies =)

I think that the last one looks pretty much positive. I would count it as pos just in case, but tomorrow's may be darker :) Good luck!

Just found this article on another thread. Very good info. I have a horrible diet, so these are good ideas even if not TTC.

https://natural-fertility-info.com/fertility-diet

Thx Marqelle for looking at them. Today is scheduled BD anyways, for our EOD until +OPK. If tomorrow's is darker then we will just continue to go at it. Luckily my trip to TJ canceled right on time.

Joining in ladies!

So funny. I just learned about the SMEP plan a days ago :) DH and I have been TTC #1. Praying for this cycle to be it!

My OD was yesterday so today was my 2nd day in a row. One more time tomorrow, break Sunday and last try Monday. THEN, let the waiting game begin!!! Woohoo!

Hey beaglemom hope everything works out for the best x , But i hope you get your BFP before that. Lots of babydust your way!! :)

If I do get pregnant this cycle, my due date would be 2 days before my birthday. 2 Taurus in the house...hmmm

CD15... Still no positive OPK but I've been having twinges and fertile cm... hmmmm?! Tempted to start dtd daily just incase!

mizzyd - I would say the last one looks positive :)

mizzyD thats almost positive!! :D

Welcome prgirl_11 ! GL for this cycle! Adding you to the list x

endlessblue dont worry you'll get your positive soon Fx for you!! x

beaglemom You'd be okay with another taurus, no? ;)

Ladies, I think I'm definitely out this month. OH just isn't able to 'finish' inside and I think my disappointment/upset is adding pressure on him. He doesn't know where I am in my cycle, I never tell him so he doesn't get nervous, but yeah... I'm really upset :(

:( sorry endless blue but ya never know & wow I have the same problem with dh not finishing

:( sorry endless blue but ya never know & wow I have the same problem with dh not finishing

Glad it's not just us! He goes through this phase every so often. Obviously it wasn't a problem before but now we're ttc it's so frustrating :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->