Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Ya for the first time ever in my life I will be happy to get my AF. Because we are going to start SMEP from coming cycle. :blush: Hope it will work for us. My cycles are fairly regular. I can tell when I am going to come on my period.

My b'day is coming too in September. If I get my AF by Monday then I will be ovulating around long weekend. That would be a lovely time to start SMEP. Will be officially TTC from coming cycle. Yayyyy :happydance: :happydance: :happydance:

I will be joining you gals soon.

My hubby's bday is in sept too so i hope i give him this wonderful present :blush: and I hope AF never shows up for you fx, but incase it does we are here to welcome you!! :hugs:

Thankyou so much MizzyD :kiss:
Thanks pearly im trying to stay positive. I like your idea of shopping might do that too over the weekend :). Hey when is your birthday i hope you get BFP as your birthday present - would be priceless! :D Wow you lucky gal! You must be really looking forward to all the stuff your DH has plannedout for you!! ;)
Fx for all of us! I hope this month turns out to be a miracle month for everyone!!

I swear!! Mrs WKJ i am seriously v v excited if this turns out to be the luckiest month and for my birthday I am always super excited as the moment Aug starts I am like my birthday month started :happydance::happydance:to my hubby and so looking fwd to all the surprises of my DH love him so much!!! My bday is 30th Aug:):)

Oh i so wish! so basically then you'll surprise him on your birthdaymonth with a BFP :D

oh yess ...ill give him return gift lol ....his bday was in july so i was hoping tht month but then it dint turn out so he was like no problem if not my bday its gonna be yours ...so here we are ..lets c ..only timeis gonna tell all for now I am just relaxed and happy and hopeful!!

Sorry this is tmi... We've been dtd every other day but my OH has only 'finished' in me twice in the last week... I can't help but think we're out this month already :(

Hi ladies

So on SMEP I have just done my 3 days in a row and I am now 2DPO.....

Do I now go back to every other day?

I SO hope it works out this month!

How is everyone else finding it? - fitting everything in is exhausting!!!! I'm pleased of a break today :) ha ha

JerryO: I think you do 3 times, skip a day, then do another try.

So after tomorrow (which will be skipping today after 3 days) BDing is just for fun not to get preggers?!

Count me in! Currently at 2dpo and I have a 40 day cycle. DS is 16 months and ttc#2. DS was a successful SMEP on the first month trying. Have pcos so never expected I'd have him on the first try. Sending babydust to all!

Hi ladies

So on SMEP I have just done my 3 days in a row and I am now 2DPO.....

Do I now go back to every other day?

I SO hope it works out this month!

How is everyone else finding it? - fitting everything in is exhausting!!!! I'm pleased of a break today :) ha ha

Yes 3 days in a row then skip one do it again and after that you don't have to go back to every other day. Just have sex if you feel like! :)

Sorry this is tmi... We've been dtd every other day but my OH has only 'finished' in me twice in the last week... I can't help but think we're out this month already :(

Did he not cum the rest of the days or ejaculated outside? Did you get your positive opk yet? If not you're still in the game :D Remember it only takes one. So don't worry you are trying your best. :thumbup:

Count me in! Currently at 2dpo and I have a 40 day cycle. DS is 16 months and ttc#2. DS was a successful SMEP on the first month trying. Have pcos so never expected I'd have him on the first try. Sending babydust to all!

Although this is ttc#1 thread but that's alright :) I'll add you to the list. I hope you get your bfp on first try this time too. Thanks for sharing your success story. Gives us hope in this method!

Hi kimiflo - it's so nice to hear that conceived successfully through SMEP - I only started BDing every other day from CD10 but have done all the other stuff as I should so fingers crossed!

MrsWKJ - Thanks as always! What DPO are you? I member we were fairly close! I'm 2DPO xx

I'm 4dpo today. So yes we are pretty close! When are you planning to test?

I dunno ..... ??

Last month was my first month of TTC and was waiting for first period off pill and I test LOADS cos I was so excited at possibility but obvs I wasn't ... when would you suggest?!

I had forgotten how weird a cycle is off pill - my nipples kill post ov until AF - I had same last month it's weird how a body naturally works!!

SO hoping this theory works for us all - is it your first month trying it?! I worked out based on OV this month (first month I tested) that last month we didn't BD on day of OV if it was same day only each day either side ....

xx

Did he not cum the rest of the days or ejaculated outside? Did you get your positive opk yet? If not you're still in the game :D Remember it only takes one. So don't worry you are trying your best. :thumbup:

He did, just not inside me. Not had my positive opk yet but today's is darker than the last few days :) I'm also having ovulation pain/cramps today!

I dunno ..... ??

Last month was my first month of TTC and was waiting for first period off pill and I test LOADS cos I was so excited at possibility but obvs I wasn't ... when would you suggest?!

I had forgotten how weird a cycle is off pill - my nipples kill post ov until AF - I had same last month it's weird how a body naturally works!!

SO hoping this theory works for us all - is it your first month trying it?! I worked out based on OV this month (first month I tested) that last month we didn't BD on day of OV if it was same day only each day either side ....

xx

3rd month ttc and 1st on smep.now when I look back Last month I also just BDed on cd15 17 and 19 and ovulated around cd22-23. Its a learning curve so hopefully third times a charm fx.
I'm planning to wait till AF due date I think I can cuz the sight of BFN is worst than AF. My breasts used to hurt real bad before af but since last 3-4 months I just get really bad cramps starting on the day of AF last 2-3 days and nothing before that.

He did, just not inside me. Not had my positive opk yet but today's is darker than the last few days :) I'm also having ovulation pain/cramps today!

If you haven't had your OPK positive yet don;t worry although if it is getting darker he really needs to be doing the deed inside to ensure there is plenty of sperm to meet your egg!

Is he usually on top of you? Tell him that just before he feels like he's coming he should push himself really hard inside you and stay there till he feels everything has come out. GL x hope you get your positve opk soon :)

I dunno ..... ??

xx

3rd month ttc and 1st on smep.now when I look back Last month I also just BDed on cd15 17 and 19 and ovulated around cd22-23. Its a learning curve so hopefully third times a charm fx.
I'm planning to wait till AF due date I think I can cuz the sight of BFN is worst than AF. My breasts used to hurt real bad before ov but since last 3-4 months I just get really bad cramps starting on the day of AF last 2-3 days and nothing before that.

That's really good - hoping mine is still due to hormones from coming off pill, although, I read another post where people said they get sore boobs right from OV to AF too.

3rd time lucky I say!

I know what you mean, think I'll wait too - last month my cycle was 31 days so bit of a long wait!!

I'm hoping the the OPK's were right and that I did actually OV - I used it a couple of times after positive and the lines got very faint so hoping that's a good sign, also might have been in my head but pretty sure on day after Positive OPK I had really bad cramping in left side and hip and down leg....who knows!!!

Who knew it would be so hard - I grew up thinking sex meant baby!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->