Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

5 days late, but it looks like af caught up to me today. Very frustrating...hoping I can still squeeze in the hsg scan at the end of next week before I leave town

Exactly how I feel during ovulation haha :)

Haha glad I'm not alone! And I'm so happy I'm finally ovulating!!!

Get to BDing !!! :happydance:

Just tried to... but OH is still going through his phase of not being able to finish in me :( I guess I'm out...

Congrats on the positive opk!!!
and do you get wet enough down there? I've heard if you are very lubricated inside its easier for guys to come cuz when they move real fast it kinda arouses them more (sorry tmi). If you feel you don't try using sperm friendly lubes like Preseed. Fx for you dear!

We have been using preseed, and it has felt extra better for the both of us. I think it has been the best lube we have used.

MrsWJK, I actually just looked at a photo of a previous cycle's OPKs and noticed that they were barely visible until the evening of CD 12, then blaring positive on CD 13, so I'm trying not to worry just yet. :) Thank you for taking the time to respond about my concern!

Endless, I'm sorry you're going through that with OH. Is he just nervous? Sending you hugs either way, I know this has got to be really tough.

Sorry beaglemom. Hugs! Good luck with the scan

5 days late, but it looks like af caught up to me today. Very frustrating...hoping I can still squeeze in the hsg scan at the end of next week before I leave town

So sorry beaglemom! GL for the scan, hope everything goes well x

MrsWJK, I actually just looked at a photo of a previous cycle's OPKs and noticed that they were barely visible until the evening of CD 12, then blaring positive on CD 13, so I'm trying not to worry just yet. :) Thank you for taking the time to respond about my concern!

Endless, I'm sorry you're going through that with OH. Is he just nervous? Sending you hugs either way, I know this has got to be really tough.

Sorry beaglemom. Hugs!

Thats great then :D GL Hope you get your positive right ON TIME!! x

Just tried to... but OH is still going through his phase of not being able to finish in me :( I guess I'm out...

Give him some time to wind down and try again. And, just a suggestion, have him use his hand (sorry, hard to explain in a classy way LOL) and when he feels ready to release he can go in. I read this on another forum and the girl said it worked for her!

Ugh that darn AF! So sorry :hugs:

Michelle: Our hubbies are both Marines :)

FX for everyone! Loving all these updates!

As for me, I'm CD10 today, we've been BDing every other day. My breasts are very sore tonight, and I don't know if it's something I did at the gym on Wednesday (arm and chest day) or if it's a sign that ovulation might be close. We're going to be out all day tomorrow, so I'm nervous about where to do my OPK!

Congrats on the positive opk!!!
and do you get wet enough down there? I've heard if you are very lubricated inside its easier for guys to come cuz when they move real fast it kinda arouses them more (sorry tmi). If you feel you don't try using sperm friendly lubes like Preseed. Fx for you dear!

Yeah we use Conceive Plus all the time. His problem was that I was too wet, ironically! We find it difficult at the best of times as he's circumcised :( Last time he actually finished inside me was 2 days prior to the positive OPK, so doubt those sperm will still be able to catch the egg will they? Arggh, it's so frustrating...

I still have a really strong line today - I think it's actually darker than yesterday. Does this mean I probably haven't ovulated yet?

Yeah cuz the darkest one means that its your peak surge so good you still have chance :)
Probably your hubby is just nervous. Some guys get anxiety and performance issues when they know they need to get it done. Just try some foreplay today and don't tell him about your positive opk and get BDing he might feel more relaxed that way :) GL dear!

Yeah cuz the darkest one means that its your peak surge so good you still have chance :)
Probably your hubby is just nervous. Some guys get anxiety and performance issues when they know they need to get it done. Just try some foreplay today and don't tell him about your positive opk and get BDing he might feel more relaxed that way :) GL dear!

Ah he has no idea that I'm even doing OPKs! Not sure how he hasn't noticed when the bin is full of all the packets haha! After today he's off work for 2 days so I'll see how he feels then :winkwink:

Yea, I think that sometimes it is better to leave OH out of the loop, to not worry him or anything like that. One stressed person is enough. I had a calendar all prepared to hang on the wall by our restroom so DH could see it, but decided not to even show it to him so he did not have to get anxious or stressed out. I also did not tell him when I got my +OPK, I just told him we should BD, and took a break the next day. GL to you!!! FX

I am not telling OH when I'm ovulating or even that we are doing SMEP! Lol I know he would get nervous, so I'm leaving him out of the loop and just hoping to give him a +HPT on his birthday :)

Good luck endless, you're not out yet!!

Well, after a 25-day cycle, AF got me. At least it's better than last month's 24?

Anyone want to start a September SMEP group? haha

SCgirl i was thinking to rename this thread to aug/sept :p

Sorry AF got you! Hope the next month is your lucky one. My Afs due on monday. :(

Woohoo, CD 12 and we danced :) now if only I could get a +OPK! I keep imagining how awesome it would be to give OH a positive pregnancy test for his birthday. :flower: Just tried preseed for the first time and I really like it. I'm glad I only used 1g though, any more and it would have been way too much. It felt great though. Highly recommend for anyone who has been thinking of trying it.

SCgirl, hugs! FX for you this cycle!! :hugs:

DH is going to be away for business when either I start AF or not, so I am hoping he can return to me, my dogs, and a baby in my tummy on the 11th of Sep.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->