Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Hehe ok mizzyD i'll rename it then :D fx for you! hope AF stays away!

Another vote for name change ;)

Pretty sure I ovulated yesterday, from the pain I was having. DTD but OH didn't finish again so pretty sure af will be making its way in a few weeks! Gutted to be out before I've had a chance this month, but there's always next month. Trying to stay positive. Good luck to everyone that's due af soon, hope you get your bfps x

Hey, I'm out, AF arrived yesterday on CD12. Early for once, think it is because I stopped taking Pregnacare vits after ovulation and has messed things up again.

Oh well onwards and upwards. GL to everyone else xx

Biddes you had a 12 day cycle? Has this ever been this short??

Endless I can't find that thread right now but the lady posted the same issue you are having and then a few commented on it and one of them said that it was easy for her husband to come on his own and they they started doing Artificial insemination with a syringe and got her BFP!! Dont lose hope you are not out unless AF shows. Hope its your lucky month and if not theres always the next month and i hope the next one is alot better and you guys get to BD successfully. x

Oh ok sorry dear AF came you kinda scared me there for a bit. GL for the next cycle x. Is your lp usually longer than 12?

Endless, so sorry chicky. AI could definitely be an option.

Still no +OPK here. Assuming I either didn't ovulate or my surge was just too low to detect. Kind of feeling defeated.

This morning's is the closest I've had to a positive yet though... Maybe my surge is starting? This was FMU, despite the no FMU rule. Maybe I'm having my surge now but FMU made it slightly less detectable? That would be good and bad... Good because at least I'd have a surge, but bad because ovulating tomorrow would only give me a 12 day LP. Is that too short?? I dunno... Opinions? The bottom test is from just now:

image.jpg

8DPO today, had some spotting yesterday which is something that's never happened in the middle of my leutal phase before. FX it's implantation bleeding!

fx for your bfp ashlee!! :D Looks very promising!

Nothing new for us today. Starting to get lots of EWCM. I hope this means that O day is coming soon. I still haven't gotten anything close to a positive OPK, but the EWCM is throwing me off. Hoping tomorrow is it.

FX for you, Ashlee!

CD8 today. Last we DTD on CD5. Waiting to start the BD marathon on CD10 or CD9. Last afternoon I observed something like ewcm. Don't know what was that !!!:shrug:. I normally start to get ewcm from CD10 to CD14 or CD11 to CD14 and ovulate on CD14/15. Based on my 29/30day cycle I should start doing opk from CD12 right ?

Start from cd10 if its your first time using opks.

Anyone know if it is "harmful" to BD more than once on/near O day?

Monii if your hubby has no spermcount issues then you can BD more than once. However once a day pretty much covers you as you near ovulation.

Impatiently awaiting O to arrive...all negative OPK's but the control line is getting darker so I think it won't be much longer! FX for us all ladies!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->