Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Exactly the same, was rubbish last month. Due Tuesday so will prob test the Weds if AF not arrived!

CD 33, 15 DPO...I have been taking tests every day from day 29. The past 2 days I used rite aid brand that should be equivalent to FRER...however, they were blue dye. I didn't really pay attention. I hear those are not the best ones. Plan to use a couple of the cheap brands I have. I am saving my CB digital in case I get a positive. I have been having period like cramps since Sunday (CD 29). I usually spot before my period. I have not seen any until today. Very light brown spotting today with a hint of pink. It is almost non existent. No symptoms. I really hope it is a positive soon. This late cycle has screwed up my plans on getting an hsg scan next week before I go on vacation. I have not been feeling stress. I have only been testing because I feel like I should. And I have not been testing over & over...just first thing AM. Looking back at all my cycles this year (this is only cycle #2 after taking a long TTC break) my lengths are 28, 29, 27, 29, 27, 31, 31. I usually NEVER hit 30. I was supposed to try sex to see if it would get things going, but ate Red Lobster & was too sleepy last night :) Now the husband is back on his 3rd shift rotation. So I guess I will keep waiting.

FX for you, beaglemom! The long cycle sounds promising!

CD 10 today... OH says he's not really in the mood but I'll do what I can to get him there. :winkwink:

FX and lots of baby dust sent to everyone!

We're trying the SMEP this month since it's my first off BC! I'll be CD 10 tomorrow, so hopefully getting close to O. I've been doing OPKs since yesterday to check out how they work, but nothing even close to positive.

I really hope that it ends up working out for everyone!!!

I am finally in the TWW! Not exactly sure of my O day but I think I'm about 6DPO....on CD30 of a 38 day cycle. I plan to test in about 8 days when AF is due on the 31st if I can hold out that long! We BD'ed 4 days in a row around O time but after that, we missed several days due to our work schedules. :( Still hoping for a BFP this cycle though! [-o<

I haven't got anymore positive opks so I'm pretty sure I o'd already feeling okay about it though since we bded every day it was positive plus eod :)

Today's OPK... CD21... By far the darkest OPK I've had this month! I've been cramping for a few days now.

Attachments

• IMAG1372.jpg
    IMAG1372.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 6
CD 34...Another neg hpt...light brown spotting...no cramps...frustrated. Might buy a frer. Lets see what the day brings.

How soon after a positive OPK do you ovulate?

The answers vary anywhere from 12 hrs to 48 hrs. It mainly depends upon whether you are you getting the positive OPK at the start of your LH surge, or the end? There's no way to really know this unless you test twice a day, and if you were to get a negative in the morning, but a positive at night...you could assume you are catching the start of the LH surge. Then, you would most likely be looking at the longer time span until ovulation. And it works vice versa as well. There are also cases of women who have very short LH surges, so their time span to ovulation would be shorter than normal....This ovulation stuff is so tricky! It helps if you temp as well, you can pinpoint the day down better.

Sorry for the rambling. :dohh:

Hi all

How is the SMEP going for anyone?

I am 9DPO - I am having a lot of clear/white watering textured CM - Sorry for TMI..... is this a bad sign? I am also really struggling to sleep at night which isnt normal for me but that's it and probs unrelated? Any ideas?

How is everyone else qand how many DPO?

xx

Hi all

How is the SMEP going for anyone?

I am 9DPO - I am having a lot of clear/white watering textured CM - Sorry for TMI..... is this a bad sign? I am also really struggling to sleep at night which isnt normal for me but that's it and probs unrelated? Any ideas?

How is everyone else qand how many DPO?

xx

Changes in CM can be a very good sign!!! So can changes in sleep patterns. FX for you!!!!

I'm still waiting to O, should happen any day now. FX we catch the egg this month, do not want to hit Cycle 36. :(

Ah I have everything crossed for you.

I had this CM around OV time then it went and now it's back .... with regards to the sleep - I couldn't sleep until 1.30am night before last and even though I would have normally needed an early night, again last night was 12.30am - lying there - hot and unable to get comfy! Looking for other symptoms but just don't have any :-(

Is this your first month on SMEP?

FX for you xx

Ah I have everything crossed for you.

I had this CM around OV time then it went and now it's back .... with regards to the sleep - I couldn't sleep until 1.30am night before last and even though I would have normally needed an early night, again last night was 12.30am - lying there - hot and unable to get comfy! Looking for other symptoms but just don't have any :-(

Is this your first month on SMEP?

FX for you xx

Yes, we had a MC last month, so we are really trying hard this month with the SMEP. Started using OPK's this morning, been BD'ing as per the plan...And praying like crazy! Lol!

I have heard that many women get the ovulation type CM back when they conceive, research it on the internet. I personally don't get much CM, so I have been trying Evening Primrose Oil this month and drinking plenty of fluids. :) Oh, and also research the sleep, some women sleep so much more, while others do the opposite. Any changes in your body could be promising! FX FX FX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So sorry to hear about your MC .... sending lots of lobve and prayers your way - hopefully the SMEP will do the trick this month :)

Ooh I'll have a look although I am trying so hard not to get hopes up - did a test yesterday (8DPO) I know WAY too early and of course it was negative!!!

XX

So sorry to hear about your MC .... sending lots of lobve and prayers your way - hopefully the SMEP will do the trick this month :)

Ooh I'll have a look although I am trying so hard not to get hopes up - did a test yesterday (8DPO) I know WAY too early and of course it was negative!!!

XX

https://www.twoweekwait.com/bfpsymptoms/dpo/index.html

Take a look at this site, has lots of cool things to read!!!

Aw that's fab!! Thank you!!

I just tortured myself and did another test (cheapy) and it came up with an evaporation bit :-( for a few seconds I thought it was a faint line .... sad!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->