Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Finally close enough to call positive?!

image.jpg

FX for you, Wishing1010... waiting for a +OPK has been rough for me this cycle so I hope you get yours soon!

Woohoo! Thanks ladies, I feel so relieved. I didn't know that not getting a +OPK could be so stressful! We have BD on CD 8, 10, 12, and 13 so far. I guess according to SMEP we weren't supposed to on CD 13 since it was before my +OPK, but oh well. We were in the mood :haha:

I have lots of EWCM right now, so we are definitely BDing today and tomorrow as well :)

Woohoo! Thanks ladies, I feel so relieved. I didn't know that not getting a +OPK could be so stressful! We have BD on CD 8, 10, 12, and 13 so far. I guess according to SMEP we weren't supposed to on CD 13 since it was before my +OPK, but oh well. We were in the mood :haha:

I have lots of EWCM right now, so we are definitely BDing today and tomorrow as well :)

We always end up getting thrown off schedule lol, but as long as you're BDing in your fertile days I don't think it matters exactly which CD.

Hi ladies .... Can anyone help please ....

Please help if anyone has experience of this ....

I'm 12DPO did a cheap test with FMU today and got faint positive then later did digital - 'not pregnant' and cheap test again & no line at all ... A nurse friend looked at first test and it was defo there not evap line!

Do you think it's too early to detect hormones other than FMU? I'm due AF either Wed or Fri ...

Help!!!

We are not starting testing until next month - so unsure if there is a spermcount issue at this time. He was just extra frisky this weekend and everything I have read is every other day or SMEP.

I'm 12DPO did a cheap test with FMU today and got faint positive then later did digital - 'not pregnant' and cheap test again & no line at all ... A nurse friend looked at first test and it was defo there not evap line!

Do you think it's too early to detect hormones other than FMU? I'm due AF either Wed or Fri ...

Help!!!

Well digis aren't as sensitive so wouldn't totally trust that. And ICs vary. I recommend getting an FRER they're usually best for before AF is due.

Help!!!

Congrats dear! :D Like Ashlee said digis are not very sensitive. I think you should try FRER. GL x

Help!!!

Do an FRER!! :thumbup: Looking forward to an update!

What's the FRER test?

I used one digital - negative then another one same as I used in the morning ( Internet cheapie) and that was negative too though?

I feel very down and I think i just need to wait until AF due which is Friday based on last months cycle??

What's the FRER test?

I used one digital - negative then another one same as I used in the morning ( Internet cheapie) and that was negative too though?

I feel very down and I think i just need to wait until AF due which is Friday based on last months cycle??

First Response Early Result

Its First Response Early Result Test and the most sensitive one. GL dear. fx for you! x :)

Hey, I'm out, AF arrived yesterday on CD12. Early for once, think it is because I stopped taking Pregnacare vits after ovulation and has messed things up again.

Oh well onwards and upwards. GL to everyone else xx

Sorry AF got you, that :witch:

8DPO today, had some spotting yesterday which is something that's never happened in the middle of my leutal phase before. FX it's implantation bleeding!

FX for you.. :dust:

Anyone know if it is "harmful" to BD more than once on/near O day?

Not at all, as long as you and OH can handle it.

Finally close enough to call positive?!

View attachment 663941

FX for you, Wishing1010... waiting for a +OPK has been rough for me this cycle so I hope you get yours soon!

I would say not quite positive yet, but you are definitely close, maybe test again later tonight and/or earlier tomorrow. I say not quite positive because I got a few like this one and everyone was telling me that it was a positive, until I actually got a true positive. Check out my journal on page 38 to see my OPK's. GL to you :thumbup:

*Of course everybody's true positive might be different, if you and OH are up for it, I would still recommend to BD on schedule.

It was a digital and another Internet cheapie which I got the faint BFP on with FMU this morning - confused x

Jerry this is what Frer looks like. You can checkout a drugstore or pharmacy near you if they keep it. GL dear hope its a sticky bean :)

Attachments

• frer.jpg
    frer.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 10
Hi girls - just got back to the country and still waiting for my connection flight home but just wanted to share that AF got me yesterday. It started out as brown spotting at 2:30 in the morning (2:30 in the afternoon) in my home time zone which was almost exactly when AF started last month. However, my temperature never dropped for some reason. Last cycle my temp plummeted (by almost one whole degree) the day before AF. When I got up at 6:30 there was no bleeding and along with my high temp I was still hopeful but as the day went on I started bleeding more and I knew it was AF.

On to cycle 3 now I guess. DH thinks we are trying too hard and puts in too much "planning" into it. Well hopefully third time is the charm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->