Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Aw that's fab!! Thank you!!

I just tortured myself and did another test (cheapy) and it came up with an evaporation bit :-( for a few seconds I thought it was a faint line .... sad!!!

Aww :hugs:

Don't give up just yet, it's still very early on. Wait a day or two, and try again! Then, wait another day or two if AF hasn't shown. :) FX!

I only started temping again this cycle - and then I had gone away for the weekend and forgot the therm... so I am missing the weekend. Back down a bit today and another peak on the monitor so I think I am ok - just earlier than last month. Used the soft cups for the first time - we'll see how it goes!

FX Jerryjo!!

I usually have at least a faint line on an OPK throughout my entire cycle but yesterday I didn't. Now I'm all paranoid that I won't O this cycle. I usually O on CD 14 and it's CD 11... If I have no line today, could that mean my body is just not gearing up to O this month?? I usually have dark lines on 11 and 12, then positive on 13.

So I am CD5 today. AF is gone. So DTD this morning. Was in the mood :blush:. Next DTD will be on CD10. In a way its good as we get rid of some old sperms by DTD today. Good luck to all who are in TWW.
:dust:

CD21 today and had an almost positive OPK this morning... I've felt sick all day, splitting headache and feel really rough... Not normally how I feel during ovulation :/

FX Jerryjo!!

I usually have at least a faint line on an OPK throughout my entire cycle but yesterday I didn't. Now I'm all paranoid that I won't O this cycle. I usually O on CD 14 and it's CD 11... If I have no line today, could that mean my body is just not gearing up to O this month?? I usually have dark lines on 11 and 12, then positive on 13.

Still no line... I'm feeling very discouraged. Could I just not be ovulating this month? :(

FX Jerryjo!!

Still no line... I'm feeling very discouraged. Could I just not be ovulating this month? :(

It may just be delayed by a few days. Keep testing!

We are planning to go on a short vacation to San Antonio during long weekend. Btw i.e my fertile period. That will be during cd13,14,15. I normally get +opk on cd13/14, ovulate on cd14/15. We plan to go on river walk, water park and sea world. I wonder what if I don't get time to take test or have to use public restroom to take the test i.e not convenient right !. My test give me accurate result if I stop drinking anything prior to three/four hours before testing. I may not abstain from drinking fluid if I go on vacation. So what should I do ? Shall I for DTD on cd12,13,14,15 straight and then cd17 and stop ??? What do you suggest ? Or postpone our trip ?

Fairyy,
I would DTD CD 11-17 :) don't stress about testing. Just bd every day!

Thank You. I hope DH can manage this amount of BD. Hope vacationing will get us both in the mood. :)

Fairy - I agree, just BD your little hearts out while away :) If you don't want to do it so many days in a row, you can just do 12-16 and that should cover all your bases. Most of all though, have a great time!!

Thanks. Ya will enjoy my time with hubby on vacation and DTD. Hope we catch the egg. :)

We are planning to go on a short vacation to San Antonio during long weekend. Btw i.e my fertile period. That will be during cd13,14,15. I normally get +opk on cd13/14, ovulate on cd14/15. We plan to go on river walk, water park and sea world. I wonder what if I don't get time to take test or have to use public restroom to take the test i.e not convenient right !. My test give me accurate result if I stop drinking anything prior to three/four hours before testing. I may not abstain from drinking fluid if I go on vacation. So what should I do ? Shall I for DTD on cd12,13,14,15 straight and then cd17 and stop ??? What do you suggest ? Or postpone our trip ?

Fairry its great opportunity to just enjoy and be stress free and BD as much as you can!! I've heard alot of people go on vacations to unwind and endup with a bfp! Hope this is a lucky vacation for you too!! GL :D

FX Jerryjo!!

Has this every happened before and are you using the same brand of opks as you did in the past cycles??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->