Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Jerry this is what Frer looks like. You can checkout a drugstore or pharmacy near you if they keep it. GL dear hope its a sticky bean :)

can't wait to knw ur test dear..what are u testing with ??
m so so with u and all my wishes FX FX FX FX !!!!! let us knw too first thing..!!
,my doc appointment is in the eve..hope he does the U/s for me..i really want him to..

Good luck at your appointment! Hope everything goes smoothly.

I was able to schedule my hsg scan. So excited and happy. Hoping for some good vibes this cycle. Also bought a fertility candle on amazon. Couldn't hurt, right? ;)

I think it is basically aromatherapy. I have also considered fertili-tea. But want to see if the scan changes anything first. I've seen mixed reviews on the tea.

Jerry this is what Frer looks like. You can checkout a drugstore or pharmacy near you if they keep it. GL dear hope its a sticky bean :)

Hey MRSWKJ - thank you, I actually found one in 'stock' at home!!!
I used this morn with FMU and its a defo positive but faint - I'm hoping this is a good sign at 13DPO?
I've attached a pic xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 25

m so so with u and all my wishes FX FX FX FX !!!!! let us knw too first thing..!!
,my doc appointment is in the eve..hope he does the U/s for me..i really want him to..

Aw thank you - my page only just updated I didn't see this until after I posted - today's test was with an early predictor one pic above xx

I got my first bfp the month I started drinking fertilitea and its helped get my cycle back on track since my miscarriage. I think it's great

I got my first bfp the month I started drinking fertilitea and its helped get my cycle back on track since my miscarriage. I think it's great

I don't have issues with my cycle, which is why I am hesitant.

Aw thank you - my page only just updated I didn't see this until after I posted - today's test was with an early predictor one pic above xx

Wowww
I can see the line bfps coming up so excited : babydust and sticky bean !!

I used this morn with FMU and its a defo positive but faint - I'm hoping this is a good sign at 13DPO?
I've attached a pic xx

OMG jerryyyyyy its a bfppppp :happydance: COngrats!! Hope its a sticky bean!! GL :hugs:

Hi girls - just got back to the country and still waiting for my connection flight home but just wanted to share that AF got me yesterday. It started out as brown spotting at 2:30 in the morning (2:30 in the afternoon) in my home time zone which was almost exactly when AF started last month. However, my temperature never dropped for some reason. Last cycle my temp plummeted (by almost one whole degree) the day before AF. When I got up at 6:30 there was no bleeding and along with my high temp I was still hopeful but as the day went on I started bleeding more and I knew it was AF.

On to cycle 3 now I guess. DH thinks we are trying too hard and puts in too much "planning" into it. Well hopefully third time is the charm.

Sorry dear Hope next cycle is your lucky one x Are your temps still up?? If they are still up there is a chance.

I've attached a pic xx

OMG jerryyyyyy its a bfppppp :happydance: COngrats!! Hope its a sticky bean!! GL :hugs:

Thank you :) hasn't sunk in!!

Congrats, Jerry!!! :happydance: that is definitely a BFP!

My OPK was lighter this morning so yesterday I had 3 positives. I have no idea when I actually O though... Hoping it was last night closer to the 12 hour range of the "12-36 hours after a +OPK" rule because I'm not sure I'm up for BDing today, but we did yesterday and the 2 days before.

Well temp went down and usually AF arrives the same day and nothing till now. Max cycle length is 36 and its cd38 no sign of AF yet :/ Not holding much hopes so just want it to come so i can start with the next cycle :(

Jerry were the question marks for too much BDing?? :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->