Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

I got my first bfp the month I started drinking fertilitea and its helped get my cycle back on track since my miscarriage. I think it's great

I don't have issues with my cycle, which is why I am hesitant.

I had a clockwork cycle when I drank it and got my BFP

Jerry this is what Frer looks like. You can checkout a drugstore or pharmacy near you if they keep it. GL dear hope its a sticky bean :)

Hey MRSWKJ - thank you, I actually found one in 'stock' at home!!!
I used this morn with FMU and its a defo positive but faint - I'm hoping this is a good sign at 13DPO?
I've attached a pic xx
Congrats!!

I got cramps from too much BDing this cycle, too. Apparently my cervix is not fond of marathon BDing. OH sure is though! Lol! I'm going to *try* to DTD today too, but not if it's uncomfortable.

MrsKWJ, FX that either this is your month or AF shows up and stops stringing you along. But mostly hope that it's a secret little BFP!

Thanks LiLi but cuz of temp drop im expecting AF to show up, usually it does an hour or two after i wake up but its 6:30 pm here n so sign :/ also im two days over my max cycle length.

Well temp went down and usually AF arrives the same day and nothing till now. Max cycle length is 36 and its cd38 no sign of AF yet :/ Not holding much hopes so just want it to come so i can start with the next cycle :(

Jerry were the question marks for too much BDing?? :p

Yeah sorry!

Have you tested? xx

Well temp went down and usually AF arrives the same day and nothing till now. Max cycle length is 36 and its cd38 no sign of AF yet :/ Not holding much hopes so just want it to come so i can start with the next cycle :(

Yeah sorry!

Have you tested? xx

No after seeing the temp drop i was so sure Afs on its way cuz thats what usually happens.

Yeah sorry!

Have you tested? xx

No after seeing the temp drop i was so sure Afs on its way cuz thats what usually happens.

Aw so sorry - I haven't done temps so don't understand it but hopefully it's just a blip and you still get your BFP xxx

jerryjo: Congrats hun. That's a BFP. :flower:

MrsWKJ: Fingers crossed for u.

Jerry this is what Frer looks like. You can checkout a drugstore or pharmacy near you if they keep it. GL dear hope its a sticky bean :)

I used this morn with FMU and its a defo positive but faint - I'm hoping this is a good sign at 13DPO?
I've attached a pic xx

Congrats on your BFP! How long have you been trying if you don't mind me asking?

Hi girls - just got back to the country and still waiting for my connection flight home but just wanted to share that AF got me yesterday. It started out as brown spotting at 2:30 in the morning (2:30 in the afternoon) in my home time zone which was almost exactly when AF started last month. However, my temperature never dropped for some reason. Last cycle my temp plummeted (by almost one whole degree) the day before AF. When I got up at 6:30 there was no bleeding and along with my high temp I was still hopeful but as the day went on I started bleeding more and I knew it was AF.

On to cycle 3 now I guess. DH thinks we are trying too hard and puts in too much "planning" into it. Well hopefully third time is the charm.

Sorry dear Hope next cycle is your lucky one x Are your temps still up?? If they are still up there is a chance.

I've been spending the last 28 hours on a plane or in an airport so temping isn't realistic or reliable. I took it this morning at 6 AM on the plane and it was much lower than before but again I didn't take it in the same conditions or time I normally temp. AF was quite heavy yesterday so I'm definitely out this month and onto cycle 3.

FX'ed for AF to stay away for you!

I've attached a pic xx

Congrats on your BFP! How long have you been trying if you don't mind me asking?

Hey floridasian; This is my 2nd month off the pill .... the first month I used nothing and just went with the flow and the second month (this month) I used internet cheapie OPKS's and did the SMEP - I only started from CD10 though, instead of CD8 xx

I've attached a pic xx

Hey floridasian; This is my 2nd month off the pill .... the first month I used nothing and just went with the flow and the second month (this month) I used internet cheapie OPKS's and did the SMEP - I only started from CD10 though, instead of CD8 xx

Thanks for sharing! Glad it worked out for your so quickly!

I got cramps from too much BDing this cycle, too. Apparently my cervix is not fond of marathon BDing. OH sure is though! Lol! I'm going to *try* to DTD today too, but not if it's uncomfortable.

MrsKWJ, FX that either this is your month or AF shows up and stops stringing you along. But mostly hope that it's a secret little BFP!

I had the most uncomfortable BD ever this month ..... so maybe a good sign ... xx

jerryjo: So u started from CD10 instead of CD8. I am thinking of doing the same as my cycles are 29/30days long. How long your cycles were ? Btw did u also BD on the last day of SMEP ? Anything like pillow under the hips ??? or pre seed or conceive plus ?

I am on CD9 today. This will be our actual month of TTC after 8months of NTNP. I wanna make it a success. Any advice for me ?

jerryjo: So u started from CD10 instead of CD8. I am thinking of doing the same as my cycles are 29/30days long. How long your cycles were ? Btw did u also BD on the last day of SMEP ? Anything like pillow under the hips ??? or pre seed or conceive plus ?

I am on CD9 today. This will be our actual month of TTC after 8months of NTNP. I wanna make it a success. Any advice for me ?

Hey ....

OK - So I only started BDing from CD10 as I only heard about the plan then - but my previous cycle was 31 days.

I BD'd from CD10 every other day then from my first positive OPK I BD for 3 days in a row, missed one day and then BD'd once more. I think just did it sporadically as knew it didn't count, however, I am completely off sex and the last time we did it which was one week ago tomorrow it was painful!

I didn't use anything in addition......

I did try to lie with my legs up / pillow underneath me for about 10 mins after sex, although, I rarely lasted this long and after this time, I always had a wee as I get cystitis otherwise (I know some people don't wee to try and keep it all inside)

Apparently, the swimmers are gone by then anyway so you don't need to worry about that.

I hope that helps?

I found this forum really useful so happy to help if I can - I am still in VERY early days obviously and don't really believe I am pregnant xx

Hey ....

OK - So I only started BDing from CD10 as I only heard about the plan then - but my previous cycle was 31 days.

I BD'd from CD10 every other day then from my first positive OPK I BD for 3 days in a row, missed one day and then BD'd once more. I think just did it sporadically as knew it didn't count, however, I am completely off sex and the last time we did it which was one week ago tomorrow it was painful!

I did try to lie with my legs up / pillow underneath me for about 10 mins after sex, although, I rarely lasted this long and after this time, I always had a wee as I get cystitis otherwise (I know some people don't wee to try and keep it all inside)

Apparently, the swimmers are gone by then anyway so you don't need to worry about that.

I hope that helps?

I found this forum really useful so happy to help if I can - I am still in VERY early days obviously and don't really believe I am pregnant xx

Hey Jerry,

u are like guiding star for all of us .now..I am so happy u providing all the support thankyou so much dear...!!

Hey ....

I hope that helps?

Thanks a lot. Enjoy your pregnancy :hugs:

Hey ....

I hope that helps?

Hey Jerry,

u are like guiding star for all of us .now..I am so happy u providing all the support thankyou so much dear...!!

Ahhhh ask away - I really want to help if I can as I was on here non stop asking questions before!! x

Thanks for the info jerry!! Have a healthy and happy pregnancy dear! x Hope we join you soon.

Here's my newest update... my OPK from this afternoon looking very close to positive. Any thoughts or opinions?! It was very faint this morning and I took that around 2:00 this afternoon.

https://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx301/tori0713/3ecc5450-d453-4621-844a-50bc23a8d772_zpsc1d04873.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->