Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Endlessblue, could it be implantation bleeding and implantation just occurred early?!

KMFX for you and lots of sticky baby dust!

Got a definite positive this morning! How soon does O occur when you get this kind of positive? I know it's the surge, so O happens within 12-36 hours, right?

https://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx301/tori0713/50c581cd-4c68-40ad-83e6-244f9304e3fb_zps65cf8fa4.jpg

Endlessblue, could it be implantation bleeding and implantation just occurred early?!

KMFX for you and lots of sticky baby dust!

Lets hope so! It was only a tiny bit, not had any since but I'd been cramping mildy for a couple of days beforehand too.

Just seen your pos opk, get bd'ing!!! ;)

Woohoo Tori! That's a great positive. Get BDing, girl!

Endless - maybe you O a couple days before you thought and it was implantation! FX!!

Got a definite positive this morning! How soon does O occur when you get this kind of positive? I know it's the surge, so O happens within 12-36 hours, right?

https://i766.photobucket.com/albums/xx301/tori0713/50c581cd-4c68-40ad-83e6-244f9304e3fb_zps65cf8fa4.jpg

Just BD three days in a row and you will be covered :) You can ovulate 12-48 hours after a positive.

Good news! OH surprised me when we went to bed and we ended up getting that O day BD in after all! :happydance:

That's great. I was about to say BD one more time if possible on CD16. But nice to know that U did on CD15. Yay :)

Awww now I see this post. Its a definite positive. Get busy gal. :thumbup:

So CD10 today. Couldn't wait till night and had gone ahead and DTD. But good amount of :spermy: came out as I needed to get up from bed and prepare lunch box for DH. :dohh:

Hi Ladies! How are you all doing?!
Still no + on the OPK but I did have some spotting yesterday (very light, and brown) so I think O just happened or is about to. BD'ed last night to be safe and planning on do so tonight and tomorrow as well! Excited!!! I never get mid-cycle spotting, so I am taking this as a good sign that O is actually going to happen. :)

FX for you ladies, I hope we see some BFP's soon!!!! <3

So CD10 today. Couldn't wait till night and had gone ahead and DTD. But good amount of :spermy: came out as I needed to get up from bed and prepare lunch box for DH. :dohh:

Hehe, that's awesome!!!! GL this cycle, FX for you!!!

So opks don't aleays work? Mine have never shown a positive.. they look a bit cheap to me. Might invest in a fertility monitor...

So opks don't aleays work? Mine have never shown a positive.. they look a bit cheap to me. Might invest in a fertility monitor...

Mine sometimes work, but I drink a lot of fluids and can rarely hold my pee for the 4 hours they recommend before testing. I sometimes go 2 times in one hour, can't imagine what's going to happen when I become PG! :haha:

I thought they weren't going to work for me, and then I had a positive on CD14, and it was pretty much clear as day. Another positive this morning confirmed. I'd maybe wait until a little closer to your predicted O day to test. If I would have known I'd O when I thought I would, I wouldn't have wasted tests starting at CD10.

I am gonna start opk testing on 12th, I don't get positive before CD14, few times CD13.

I thought they weren't going to work for me, and then I had a positive on CD14, and it was pretty much clear as day. Another positive this morning confirmed. I'd maybe wait until a little closer to your predicted O day to test. If I would have known I'd O when I thought I would, I wouldn't have wasted tests starting at CD10.

That's very good advice! I started earlier this cycle and it was definitely a waste as I have never O'ed early than CD18.

I'm super confused. I finally got a positive opk on CD21, it's now CD26 but I'm losing light brown discharge, like af is on its way. Only thing that's different is I'm not having af cramps like usual, and I usually get a shooting pain a week before af arrives but I haven't had that this month. Starting to think there's something wrong with me :(

Maybe implantation? If you got a positive on CD 21, Od on CD 22, now it's 4 days past ovulation right? implantation usually occurs 6-10 days past ovulation, but it could happen earlier.

You have to hold pee for 4 hours? I can't do that! Crikey didnt realise that... Will try tomorrow afternoon? are you not supposed to use fmu?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->