Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Wishing, you BD the day before O! That alone gives you a great chance :) Won't hurt to dance tonight too :winkwink:

11DPO over here. Temps are staying high and chart appears triphasic, but still BFN this morning :? Hoping that ill just get a BFP later, last time I didn't get one until 15DPO

11DPO over here. Temps are staying high and chart appears triphasic, but still BFN this morning :? Hoping that ill just get a BFP later, last time I didn't get one until 15DPO

Your chart looks AMAZING!!! FX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Officially starting my first TWW and am 1dpo/CD16. Negative OPK this morning with SMU. Hopefully I will be kept busy with an interview on Tuesday that hopefully leads to a job!

What day do you recommend starting to test?

Officially starting my first TWW and am 1dpo/CD16. Negative OPK this morning with SMU. Hopefully I will be kept busy with an interview on Tuesday that hopefully leads to a job!

What day do you recommend starting to test?

I would say 14 DPO is a safe time to start testing, testing beforehand can lead to false negatives and a waste of money!

Woohoo, Tori! I'm in my first "official" TWW as well. I would not start testing until at least 12 DPO or the day of/after when AF should arrive. I only have a 12 day LP this month, so I'll be testing at 12 DPO, September 8. :) When is AF due for you?

Hoping that I have a 14 day LP, but it's my first month off BC so anything is possible. If it does stick to 14 days then AF is due Sept 11th :)

Hoping that I have a 14 day LP, but it's my first month off BC so anything is possible. If it does stick to 14 days then AF is due Sept 11th :)

That's when mine is due to start! I am going out of town for a conference from the 10th - 13th so I want to try testing the 10th. Otherwise, AF will be visiting me while I'm away from home. Maybe she won't find me there! :)

I got a feeling that u are going to get a BFP. Your chart look amazing. :thumbup:

Aw man, sorry Wishing :( have you BD the days leading up to the +OPK? Feel better!

OH surprised me AGAIN last night, 1-2 DPO. I was going to give him the night off but he was so frisky! So we BD 8, 10, 12, 13, 14, 15, and 16. O day was either 14 or 15. We haven't done it that much since we were so newly in love! :haha: 2-3 DPO now and feeling strangely calm about the 2WW. We'll see how long that lasts, lol.

U have done it gal on all the right days. Now wait for that BFP coming your way in few days. :)

So here I am at 11dpo. Will start doing OPK from tomorrow. We did BD on cd10 morning. So my question is will it be ok if we do it on cd12 night or have to do it in the morning ? Does it matter if we do it some day in the morning and some day in the night when following this SMEP ???

So here I am at 11dpo. Will start doing OPK from tomorrow. We did BD on cd10 morning. So my question is will it be ok if we do it on cd12 night or have to do it in the morning ? Does it matter if we do it some day in the morning and some day in the night when following this SMEP ???

I think you are supposed to not go more than 48 hrs without BD'ing.

I got a feeling that u are going to get a BFP. Your chart look amazing. :thumbup:

Thank you, I certainly hope so. My symptoms have been more promising this cycle than ever before just killing me to not see those lines yet!

So then I will be doing it during night from CD12. Is that ok ? I ovulate normally on CD14/15.

wow dear,
your chart looks really good to me..i am so sure u getting ur BFP..FX!!! keep updated!!
:thumbup::thumbup::hugs:

Hey Fairyy,
Maintaining the same time will not add to any confusion like if you plan to do it in eve then it will be every alternate eve..so plan that way it will make things simpler..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->