Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Yep - onto 2nd month with SMEP. Have to go buy more softcups. Sperm check was positive for the hubby - so we know he has enough swimmers. I have a doctor appointment next monday to look into fertility testing - we'll see what the doctor has to say.
FXed everyone else this month. Please add me to the next cycle list. Thanks

wow great Moni77 ur hubby's doc test went good, m sure ur test will go great too once these things are clear lots of confusion gets cleared up thats a good thing.,,.so which test did doc recommended for you ?

moni77 - that's great news on your hubby's sperm check. We also used the home test kit a few weeks ago and it definitely eased my mind! FX'ed for you BFP this cycle!

I think I have finally ovulated on CD20 or CD21. Temp is above cove-line this morning. So this time ovulation is late by a week. I normally ovulate on CD14/15. So I did opk from CD12 to CD18 and then stopped. Usually my opks are clear like day but this time I was not sure with them. Neither of opk was ture positive. I needed to test on CD19 and CD20 but couldn't as we left for a small vacation on Friday and came back on Sunday and I ovulated during that time. Anyways we did it every other day till CD20/21. So this is my update. So I think I am in TWW.

Thats great news moni. After knowing my DH's Sperm analysis result it eased my mind too. What more fertility tests have the doc recommended??

Oh farry the same happened with me and pearly when we started ttc cycle's lengthened and O'd 8 days later. I think it has alot to do with stress im trying to make this month less stressful by keeping myself more busy. Glad your temps shot up and you can finally enter the tww. GL dear fx'd for your BFP :)

Ashlee its not over unless AF really shows up! Fx

GL tori, 10,11 dpo is still early, wait till af due date. fx for you!

Thanks mizzyD , how did your bloodwork go?? :)

It did not go, lol. I just filled out paper work to see what I qualify for. Like for insurance and stuff. I have to go again once I am 8 weeks pregnant. Thx for asking =)

so true Fairy, cycle lengthened so this cycle complete stress free..also we took prenatals too..so that might be the case now have dropped the idea of taking it at all!!
so complete natural and stress free cycle!!

It did not go, lol. I just filled out paper work to see what I qualify for. Like for insurance and stuff. I have to go again once I am 8 weeks pregnant. Thx for asking =)

Oh so you'll go an u/s didnt they recommend blood test usually they do for 1 week with a few days gap to see HCG levels are rising properly, once its a green signal, you're good to go till 8 weeks. Well good luck dear. Hope things go smoothly for you, keep us updated x :)

Oh so you'll go an u/s didnt they recommend blood test usually they do for 1 week with a few days gap to see HCG levels are rising properly, once its a green signal, you're good to go till 8 weeks. Well good luck dear. Hope things go smoothly for you, keep us updated x :)

Yea, I guess that is normal when you already have insurance, but since I don't and I am going to the free clinics, I have to go after a certain time for it to be free. Just trying to stay healthy and not do anything harmful for my baby to be safe for now until I can get checked.

Lots of sticky baby dust you way dear! Hope its smooth sailing for the next 9 months :hugs:

Well officially no more af onto 2nd month of smep also started temping & opks :) I've had soo much to do this month so I'm thinking if I'm not pregnant by October might buy some fertility blend a friend of mine recommended it. She knew someone who got pregnant the first month of using it :)

Yea, I guess that is normal when you already have insurance, but since I don't and I am going to the free clinics, I have to go after a certain time for it to be free. Just trying to stay healthy and not do anything harmful for my baby to be safe for now until I can get checked.

wish u a very H&H 9 months MizzyD, hope u get checked soon!!..until u get thru with ur insurance and stuff ..is it not possible to go for the free clinics just for initial check up,,?? n u taking prenatals right??

AF has completely gone, SMEP BD-A-Thon round 2 starts tonight woohoo!

wish u a very H&H 9 months MizzyD, hope u get checked soon!!..until u get thru with ur insurance and stuff ..is it not possible to go for the free clinics just for initial check up,,?? n u taking prenatals right??

Yes, you can go for a check up, but they are free like once a year, and I just went for a pap in June. And in order for the clinic to cover the costs I have to be at least 7 weeks pregnant. I am taking my pre-natals though, have been for the past 2 years. Thx for checking up on me =)

Doctor appointment is next week. I'll let you know what she suggests.

Hi everyone,

6DPO today - still having the tugging/pulling sensations in my lower abdomen (have had it since 4DPO). It's very similar to what I had last cycle the day before AF. Other than that no other real symptoms.

Good luck with your doctor's appointment moni77 and have fun bd'ing asmcsm! :)

Tested this morning and a stark white BFN on an IC at 13dpo. I really hope that either AF shows up tomorrow or something shows up on a test before I go crazy!

Haffun with the BDing Ashlee :D

GL Moni77 , yes keep us updated x.

Fx for you floridasian! Hope its the bean trying to snuggle in the uterus :)

Tori i really hope its a bfp for you! :hugs: But if its not i really hope AF shows up on time. Late AF with bfn is the worse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->