Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Hello ladies Im going to try this I'm currently on cd1 of my 2nd soy cycle so not sure when I will ovulate and not sure if my opks arrive in time for when I get paid x but hopefully I can join :) x

Welcome dear, hope you opks arrive in time. Adding you to the list x.

Lots of mild cramping and clear discharge tonight. Think the witch is heading my way :(

You're not out unless af shows up. Don't lose hope. Everything crossed for you :hugs:

Well, within 5 hrs of my +opk, it was back to very negative. If this is usual for me, there's a good chance I often miss it. However, that does seem like an oddly short period for a LH surge... Oh well- day 1/3 down, 2 to go... Except it's more like day 3/5 because we started early (decided to bd around my usual o day and had other signs). I really didn't think Id say this, but 2 rounds in a row of SMEP has gotten exhausting!

SCgirl its normal to have a short surge some ladies have very short surge and the only way to detect is by seeing the darkening and lightening of opk pattern , very rarely they get positive. Also some ladies after sometime know when its more likely to have surge and test during that time.
I know it gets tiring but just one day to go :) you can skip last day after a gap since you are charting, you'll know you have O'd

I'm in shock... I'm not seeing things, am I?

image.jpg

yup the day before temp shift its the day u ov so for u its cd 23, but in my case i feel its always the day i get my opk cuz next day there is a temp shift and the day my opk is +ve sure shot there is a temp drop too
Don't worry dear sperm stays for 5 days. Hopefully there will be enough bding to cover you. Also if you O the day of positive and want to get some head start check out cb fertility monitor :) hopefully it'll solve that issue but you never know you might get bfp before that :D[/QUOTE]

hopefully tht turns out to be true. fertility monitor m really not sure if I am ever goingto buy tht high peaks so many things there ill get consfused more lol
but ya trying to keep things simple this cycle...as in oct I am going out of country for a month with my hubby ofcourse but planning to give this month a shot and then may be will resume once m back ill be back in dec but my online update will be there always as will keep letting u knw my status..:D

yup the day before temp shift its the day u ov so for u its cd 23, but in my case i feel its always the day i get my opk cuz next day there is a temp shift and the day my opk is +ve sure shot there is a temp drop too
Don't worry dear sperm stays for 5 days. Hopefully there will be enough bding to cover you. Also if you O the day of positive and want to get some head start check out cb fertility monitor :) hopefully it'll solve that issue but you never know you might get bfp before that :D

hopefully tht turns out to be true. fertility monitor m really not sure if I am ever goingto buy tht high peaks so many things there ill get consfused more lol
but ya trying to keep things simple this cycle...as in oct I am going out of country for a month with my hubby ofcourse but planning to give this month a shot and then may be will resume once m back ill be back in dec but my online update will be there always as will keep letting u knw my status..:D

True, just go with the flow. Hopefully this will be your lucky month! :hugs: Wow cool where you guys going ?? :D

Endless - anything? FX it wasnt AF...

AF hasn't arrived yet but I'm not due for another day or two. Been having some weird 'stretching' type cramps in my hips/pelvis today, sort of like when you pull a muscle and it feels quite warm?! That's the only way I can describe it... no idea what it is!

Don't worry dear sperm stays for 5 days. Hopefully there will be enough bding to cover you. Also if you O the day of positive and want to get some head start check out cb fertility monitor :) hopefully it'll solve that issue but you never know you might get bfp before that :D

True, just go with the flow. Hopefully this will be your lucky month! :hugs: Wow cool where you guys going ?? :D

going for my home county India for festivals..and bieng with my parents and in laws..:):) after an year almost!!!

Congrats LiLi2!! I love seeing BFP's! :happydance:

Had no idea the thread got moved here. Glad to see everyone's still here :)

2 DPO today (I think) and will be bd'ing one last time according to SMEP. Then the waiting game begins!

Congrats LiLi2!! I love seeing BFP's! :happydance:

Had no idea the thread got moved here. Glad to see everyone's still here :)

2 DPO today (I think) and will be bd'ing one last time according to SMEP. Then the waiting game begins!

I am pretty much right behind you. Tonight is day 3...skip, then my final...then the WAIT

AF hasn't arrived yet but I'm not due for another day or two. Been having some weird 'stretching' type cramps in my hips/pelvis today, sort of like when you pull a muscle and it feels quite warm?! That's the only way I can describe it... no idea what it is!

That's exactly what I had last cycle - the "stretchy/pulling" sensations/cramps a day or two before AF was due. Unfortunately AF arrived right on time but hopefully it's not for you since the AF symptoms and early pregnancy symptoms are extremely similar!

going for my home county India for festivals..and bieng with my parents and in laws..:):) after an year almost!!!

Are you from India ? I am from India too. Where are u located UK or US ?

Ok, so after months of testing, I've never gotten a truly + opk. (some have gotten quite close, and they've been quite close the last 2 days) But- to me this seems like the real thing. (I'm CD 13, and last two cycles temps showed that I O'd CD 9-10, and longest cycle I've had in months was 25 days after O on 10). Maybe this is a good sign, as I still don't think I've had the temp rise? (Or am I just seeing what I want to when I POAS?) :shrug:
https://i43.tinypic.com/x0sfax.jpg

I hoppe you get lucky this cycle but if af comes try cb digital from next cycle. ICs don't work much for me either.

Thankfully got the husband on board last night. Today I got my second day in a row peak on the CB monitor. So I feel pretty good and back on track. Hoping tonight will be another score! Gonna try to do the 3 days in a row.
Yayyyy!! :hugs: fx for you dear, things are back on track for you :)

Take me out of this cycle. I am so confused with opk this time and my temp is not rising and today is CD18. I never ovulate this late in my cycle. So we are doing it every other day. I guess this is anovulatory cycle.

Dear since ttc my cycles went from 29 to 36 and ov from 15 to 23 :/ don't know if its stress or what. May be you O late this cycle. Just keep bding everyother day till temp rises x

Ya doing it every other day. Thanks.

I got my test result and its excellent as per the doc.day 3 hormones check is done and I am so relieved!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->