Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Don't have anything new to report myself but I just to say that I've been treating myself as "being pregnant" now that I'm 7DPO and I'm letting my belling stick out when I'm full (normally I try to "suck it in" - especially when I walk/stand next to people). :haha:

Don't have anything new to report myself but I just to say that I've been treating myself as "being pregnant" now that I'm 7DPO and I'm letting my belling stick out when I'm full (normally I try to "suck it in" - especially when I walk/stand next to people). :haha:

That is too funny!

hahah that happened to me too when for the first time my period delayed and i thought I am pregnant i was literally bloating and was not even trying to tuck my tummy in :haha:and u knw the funniest part was my hubby was like he was telling me to eat this that fruits and so on..but it was like the long cycle which ended up all these things.... funniest and sad i knw:shrug:
but ya crazy ttc makes us do all..hope the day comes soon when it is for true for me :sigh!!

Floriasian...ur chart really looks good...and All Fxed for u!! :Baby dust ur way!!

:haha:

Lol! Floridasian I'm not in tww but now that I'm ttc I don't really care too! I eat get full and when If go to the bathroom with a full belly sticking out I sometimes rub it looking at mirror and thinking how it would feel when it will be actually out all the time. Hehe!
Lots of baby dust your way dear. Fx for you! Really hoping your temps stay up :)

Aww pearly so sweet of him. Hopefully that bfp isn't far for all of us x

Hi ladies! Hope you're all doing well. An update from me... AF is 5 days late today and I've been having cramps all week so I was sure she was going to turn up... I can't believe it!!!

Attachments

• IMAG1386.jpg
    IMAG1386.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 14
OmG endless!!! Didn't I tell you I feel you are preggers!! I totally felt its your month! So happy for you dear!! :D :hugs: H&H 9 months. I was really hoping you'll show up with a good news x. Updating you on the list!! Eeek soo happy for you!! You were so nervous this cycle and I'm sure you must be over the moon now!! GL hon!!

OmG endless!!! Didn't I tell you I feel you are preggers!! I totally felt its your month! So happy for you dear!! :D :hugs: H&H 9 months. I was really hoping you'll show up with a good news x. Updating you on the list!! Eeek soo happy for you!! You were so nervous this cycle and I'm sure you must be over the moon now!! GL hon!!

Thank you!! I'm in shock! Haven't even told OH yet as he's at work, but it's his birthday on Sunday so I'm hoping this will be a nice early birthday present for him!

We didn't technically follow SMEP this cycle as he had problems with being able to 'finish', so this was with sperm that was hanging around for a few days! :winkwink:

Yay! So exciting to see all of these BFPs! Congrats, ladies :)

AFM, I might finally be 3 dpo (according to temps I O'd CD 18)... I had a +opk and was good on the other signs on CD 13, but never had a temp rise after it... but I stopped with the opks CD 15 (after 2 -'s and a good bit of spotting CD 15-16). Sooo... I guess we'll see. I figure either I'm in the TWW (which will hopefully end in a BFP!) or AF will show up in the next 4-5 days.
I think this is my second and last attempt with SMEP (for now)- may just switch to BD all the time and not worry about the rest haha. (trying to keep up with everything for months is exhausting!)

hope y'all are well!

Hi ladies! Hope you're all doing well. An update from me... AF is 5 days late today and I've been having cramps all week so I was sure she was going to turn up... I can't believe it!!!

CONGRATS :flower:. Very happy for u.
Btw on what days u did BD dear ?

OMG wowww another BFP this thread is rocking!!...I am so so happy for u Endlessblue..wow...it feels so great tosee BFP :hugs:and such a clear preg result is truly awesome!!!
Congrats hun and lots of hugs..and really wish u great H&H 9 months!!

yeah even I want to knw the ans which Fairyy raised..pls let us knw:)

Yey!!!!! Congrats Endless!!!!!

Thank you!!! What's your due date? I think we're quite close?!

Yea I think we are pretty close. EDD is May 12, 2014 when I go by period, and May 14, 2014 when I got by ovulation date. But I say May 12 since doctors go by period date anyways. OMG how exciting for you!!! When is your EDD?

Congrats, Endless!! So incredibly happy for you! If you are 5 days late, we are probably pretty close as well. My EDD is May 19th. How awesome that you get to give this to hubby for his birthday. I did the same thing this month but I couldn't wait so I gave it to him 2 days early. lol! Let us know how it goes!! :hugs: So exciting!

Lili and Endless: Welcome to the May Due Date Club!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->