Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

For the ladies that asked when we bd'd - basically it was every other day from CD7 until CD24. I ovulated around CD22 I think. The plan was to try smep but that didn't happen. OH didn't manage to 'finish' during BD just before O and BD just after O. So the sperm hung around for about 5 days, unless my opks were wrong and I O'd earlier?! Hope that makes some sort of sense!!

I gave OH the positive pregnancy test when he came home from work and called it an early birthday present, and he was so shocked! He's been so affectionate since which is lovely. He keeps kissing me and asking if I'm ok!

Lily and MizzyD - I'm due May 12th according to an online calculator, making me almost 6 weeks! I'm so nervous and just longing to know if everything's ok! Add me as a friend if you'd like as I'd love some due date buddies!!! :) x

Wow, congrats! How many weeks since conception? I'm 4+4 today, but 2+4 since conception because I O on CD 14. So nervous for my first OB appointment on Monday. Have you made an apt yet? So happy for you :)

Yea, if you are due May 12 then you are more likely 5 weeks and 4 days like me =)

For the ladies that asked when we bd'd - basically it was every other day from CD7 until CD24. I ovulated around CD22 I think. The plan was to try smep but that didn't happen. OH didn't manage to 'finish' during BD just before O and BD just after O. So the sperm hung around for about 5 days, unless my opks were wrong and I O'd earlier?! Hope that makes some sort of sense!!

I gave OH the positive pregnancy test when he came home from work and called it an early birthday present, and he was so shocked! He's been so affectionate since which is lovely. He keeps kissing me and asking if I'm ok!

Lily and MizzyD - I'm due May 12th according to an online calculator, making me almost 6 weeks! I'm so nervous and just longing to know if everything's ok! Add me as a friend if you'd like as I'd love some due date buddies!!! :) x

Hi endless - did you have a lot of EWCM? I am assuming so if the sperm was able to survive for five days! :lol:

Hi endless - did you have a lot of EWCM? I am assuming so if the sperm was able to survive for five days! :lol:

I did, yes. We also used Conceive Plus. I just looked at my calender and it was actually more like 3 and a half days before as it was late at night :)

Congrats to all the BFPs!!!! That is so exciting!!!

The witch arrived last night for me at CD29. I was definitely expecting her after 2 stark white BFNs on 10 and 12dpo. I have high hopes for temping and OPKs and definitely the SMEP this coming month! Crossing my fingers for an October BFP!

Sorry Af came tori! Hope sept is a lucky month for you. x

I'm 11 DPO today and still no obvious symptoms :( I've been getting BFNs since 6 DPO on the internet cheapies. AF is due in three days and I'm worried its over for me this month... Looks like I may have to start planning ahead for next cycle now.

Best wishes to everyone, and lots of baby dust! :hugs:

Got a BFN this morning too at 10 DPO. AF due on the 19th. I thought my symptoms were so promising! Been getting that tugging/pulling/pinching sensations in my lower abdomen since 4DPO and last night I started feeling nauseous so I was convinced I was pregnant.

Now I'm feeling completely out.:nope:

Got a BFN this morning too at 10 DPO. AF due on the 19th. I thought my symptoms were so promising! Been getting that tugging/pulling/pinching sensations in my lower abdomen since 4DPO and last night I started feeling nauseous so I was convinced I was pregnant.

Now I'm feeling completely out.:nope:

You're not out yet! I had the same symptoms except for the nausea since only a couple DPO and I got the most stark white test you've ever seen at 9 DPO, didn't test on 10 DPO but I think it would have still been a BFN, then a super faint positive at 11 DPO. Test again in 2 days :)

I have felt a constant feeling of nausea for a few days. Like I could throw up any minute. I'm eating fine. Not much else going on. Getting neg results but I know it's still early.

Finally got a dark opk today pretty close to positive. Plus ewcm made sure to bd but I'm pretty sure I'll get my actual positive tomorrow Fxxed!

For those of you in the TWW, when are you testing? Just wondering who's up next!

I'm very impatient, so if I make it to Friday (would be ~10 DPO / CD 28) without AF I'll begin testing early... :haha: (my last cycle [the longest I've had in a while] was only 25 days - here's to hoping AF stays away!)

that's what I usually do (have as early as 5)! I'm just going to try to save a bit of $ (and driving myself crazy) by "waiting" until 10dpo! Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->