Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Yay, Lili!!! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope to see a lot more BFP's popping up on this thread soon! FX for you all!

Well, I just had a DR appt this morning, they are going to do a laparoscopy soon. Dr highly suspects endo. But, maybe he can clean me out, and I stay well long enough to conceive and have a good 9 months! Keeping my FX that's what happens.

Omg!!! I can't even believe it!! I hope we ALL have these soon!

image.jpg

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:oh wow seeing such a clear pregnancy is like a dream, and ur dream came true hope all of see it soon too..it just makes ur day I am so happy so happy for u :):)

going for my home county India for festivals..and bieng with my parents and in laws.. after an year almost!!!

I got my test result and its excellent as per the doc.day 3 hormones check is done and I am so relieved!!
:happydance::happydance::happydance:

That's awesome :happydance: Im sure you must be so relieved hehe! I hope things stay positive this month for you too and you go to your family with a great news ;)

Wowww LiLi2 thats pregnant for sure haha! How does it feel??? You must be on clound 9 right now! Lots of sticky baby dust your way hon!! :hugs:

AF hasn't arrived yet but I'm not due for another day or two. Been having some weird 'stretching' type cramps in my hips/pelvis today, sort of like when you pull a muscle and it feels quite warm?! That's the only way I can describe it... no idea what it is!

Could be the uterus stretching. :D

Thank you all for the congratulations! I feel fine but I have a LOT of cramping. I really hope that's normal. I'm in complete shock and I just told OH... he is SO happy!! His birthday is this weekend and he is on cloud 9. I gave him a onesie and the positive tests for his early birthday present and he got so excited! I hope this is our sticky bean

I am officially starting the count down. I feel good about this cycle.

Good luck for the TWW !! I have got a whole month to join u . keep posting ur updates dear!! :lots of :Babydust your way!!

Lilly

hubbys birthday and what a gift wow!! wow wish u H&H 9 months!!
Doc appointment done right??

Hello ladies Im going to try this I'm currently on cd1 of my 2nd soy cycle so not sure when I will ovulate and not sure if my opks arrive in time for when I get paid x but hopefully I can join :) x

Welcome dear, hope you opks arrive in time. Adding you to the list x.

Lots of mild cramping and clear discharge tonight. Think the witch is heading my way :(

You're not out unless af shows up. Don't lose hope. Everything crossed for you :hugs:

Thankyou Hun x

GL beaglemom :D really hope you get bfp this time , fx!!

Wow LiLi2 that's the best bday gift every :)

Oh so sorry moni77 :( hope sept is your month dear!

Well, looks like the :witch: is on her way out. Ready to start the BD-A-Thonfor SMEP round 2 soon! Hope September is the month for my rainbow!

Wishing you ladies the best of luck!!!!!!!!

I hope you ladies had a great weekend! I have been out shopping for things for my classroom :)

Congrats, LiLi! That is such a great birthday present for your OH!

Sorry to that ladies that the witch got, and FX for everyone else waiting!

AFM: I tested yesterday morning and this morning at 10dpo and 11dpo respectively, and got two BFNs. I haven't had many symptoms other than the sore bbs and bloating, classic AF symptoms for me. I had a minute or two of what I thought was heartburn (but I'm not supposed to get heartburn because of a surgery I had to fix my chronic severe acid reflux), so I'm not really sure about that. I feel pretty out this month. I am trying to wait till Wednesday when AF is due to test, but I love to POAS, so I may use my last Wondfo tomorrow morning then test with my last FRER on Wednesday. I'm feeling pretty out, so I'm to the point where I really truly believe I am and when AF shows up on Wednesday, I start temping.

Ashlee its not over unless AF really shows up! Fx

GL tori, 10,11 dpo is still early, wait till af due date. fx for you!

Thanks mizzyD , how did your bloodwork go?? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->