Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

that's what I usually do (have as early as 5)! I'm just going to try to save a bit of $ (and driving myself crazy) by "waiting" until 10dpo! Haha

I bought some internet cheapies

Got my for sure positive opk this evening :) good luck to all those testing soon. I'll be testing at the end of the month :)

Haven't tested again since my bfn on 10 DPO. It got my really depressed so I'm not going to test again until 13 DPO (unless my temp drops before then - then I guess there's no need to test).

Not much else as far as symptoms go - still have a funny feeling in my lower abdomen from time to time and last night when I was out shopping with DH I got this weird tingling sensation that shot from the lower abdomen area down to the vaginal area. It happened like 3-4 times.

I'm pretty flat-chested so I never get any soreness or notice any changes in my boobs. Not sure if it's a good thing or not.

GL CM Punk, Floridasian, SC Girl and Beaglemom!! :D

Chart looks good so far floridasian! Hope temps stay up x

yeah chart looks good floridasian...hoping for the best!!:)

on cd 16 today hoping this is the month
hws it going at ur end Mrs WKJ??

Good luck everyone. I'm pretty happy because my opk was even darker today normally after a positive it's negative the next day. :)

I am on cd 16 today and my opk on first response opk has started showing lines
my digi is still with a circle...i just thought of doing both together incase anything happens and i miss it.. i believe this means my o day is coming closer
i m so wishing this is a normal cycle and this does look like
opinions..pls:hugs:

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 9
Hello all I think I maybe 2dpo and ovulated on cd10? x

GL jett55 with all the bding :)

Hope you get your positive soon pearly x. Looks like its getting there.

Seems like I'm on 2dpo too. Got positive opk and day after that Temps got up. Hoping they stay up.

Hi all! Sorry I have been MIA...out of town for a work trip last week. Well, I'm on CD40. On Sept. 6, the DR saw that I definitely ovulated when looking at an US (but of course didn't know if it was earlier in the month or closer to that date). I've been having the strangest cramping for over a week now and no sign of AF. Too nervous to test! lol. Planning on doing so on the 20th. They are wanting to do a lap. surgery for suspected endo., but I'm hoping that it won't be necessary due to a little bean growing in there. My cycles are usually between 32 and 36 days, so I am running a bit behind already. Again, too nervous to POAS right now. Don't want to see the - I always see, or have a MC like earlier in the summer. :(

I hope you ladies are all doing well!!!! FX that your BD'ing leads to beautiful babies! Lots of baby dust to all!

Lots of baby dust your way wishing1010 :) fx for your bfp! Are you experiencing any symptoms?

Lots of baby dust your way wishing1010 :) fx for your bfp! Are you experiencing any symptoms?

Well, engorged and painful breasts, nausea, headaches, strange cramping and mild lower backache. All promising I know, but the only out of the norm one is the cramping in my opinion. I guess the breast tenderness is quite bad this go round as well. Oh, I don't know, it's all a vicious cycle!

Today matches the longest cycle I've had since the shot (cd 25), but I'm only 7 dpo- so we'll see if my cycles start lasting longer. Here's to hoping AF stays away at least a few more days (or 30-something weeks)!

I hope I'm finally getting close to normal... how many times have i said that now?? my temps this time around (while still a bit jumpy) are much more normal looking than they have been. My temps after o have been some of the highest yet... (so even if this isn't the month- i have a bit of hope for the coming cycles!)

My temp dropped this morning so it looks like AF will be here tomorrow :(

My chart now looks exactly the same as last cycle's.

GL on your TWW MrsWKJ!

Fairyy and SCgirl - your charts are both looking great!

My temp dropped this morning so it looks like AF will be here tomorrow :(

My chart now looks exactly the same as last cycle's.

GL on your TWW MrsWKJ!

Fairyy and SCgirl - your charts are both looking great!

I am still a week away from AF. My temperature drops on the first day of AF or day after. We all are still in the race unless the :witch: shows up. :hugs:

Today matches the longest cycle I've had since the shot (cd 25), but I'm only 7 dpo- so we'll see if my cycles start lasting longer. Here's to hoping AF stays away at least a few more days (or 30-something weeks)!

I hope I'm finally getting close to normal... how many times have i said that now?? my temps this time around (while still a bit jumpy) are much more normal looking than they have been. My temps after o have been some of the highest yet... (so even if this isn't the month- i have a bit of hope for the coming cycles!)

SCgirl im soo happy for you. Finally your body is getting normal :) After reading how long it takes to get the horrible shot out of your system. I'd say you are very lucky to be ovulating and getting regular this soon! x

Floridasian i hope the temps shoot back up next morning. They are still above coverline.

GL fairry :) Charts looking good so far x

Symptoms sound really promising wishing1010 :D

I took a stupid blue dye test and it looks positive but I'm so afraid to believe that. Grabbing FRER on the way home to take first thing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->