Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Congrats Endless - fingers crossed to those testers this week.

AFM - Had the doctor appointment yesterday - and she said "boy are you ovulating!" and showed me my cervical fluid. She said the monitor is a good way to go and set me up for the various blood work throughout the cycle and referred hubby for a complete sperm analysis. I went back today for the post-coital exam and she was not very happy with the sperm that she saw (I am hoping this is because hubby was celebrating winning a pool league last night and had a couple too many beers and not due to a real problem - but we'll find out after his testing next week.) Yesterday she said BD as much as possible around the fertile time - we'll see if this changes after hubby's testing. Next test is day 22 - for the progesterone.

baby dust to all...

Wow Moni thats great things are all clear at your end. I hope the next Sperm Analysis goes really well. Make sure you avoid sex for atleast 3 days before SA. (im sure your doctor must've told you that) GL dear x

I took a stupid blue dye test and it looks positive but I'm so afraid to believe that. Grabbing FRER on the way home to take first thing!

Oh wishing you luck!! Hope it's positive!

AFM, I've been on a BnB hiatus for the last few days but thought I'd pop in and see what was going on. CD15 for me, have seen little to no EWCM this cycle which is really not normal for me so kinda bummed out but cervix is feeling high soft and open. Hoping to see a positive OPK tonight or tomorrow. Other than that, we've been sticking to SMEP pretty well. This cycle I've been using softcups after BD to hold the little men in there. FX it does the trick!

Fairy and SC girl wish u loads of luck ...chart looks really great!!

Floridasian..if there is a drop once its not an issue ..as long as it above coverline!!
hope it stays up ..and AF stays away!!! GL dear !!

Wishing1010 wow so excited for u ..lots f baby dust ur way

Mrs WKJ...yayay m so happy as u wanted to ov early thismonth it happened..woww wish u all the luck luv!!

Wow Moni thats great things are all clear at your end. I hope the next Sperm Analysis goes really well. Make sure you avoid sex for atleast 3 days before SA. (im sure your doctor must've told you that) GL dear x

They said they needed to test between 2-4 days after last intercourse. Since I am leaving town for a few days Sunday evening we figured next Tuesday would be the best day!

Thanks!!

I am having dull cramps today. I had brown discharge yesterday. I have had a constant feel of slight nausea for a week. But today the nausea has really kicked in. I feel like I am constanly on the verge of throwing up. I am due for AF on Friday. I have continuously been testing with wondofs cheap tests (negatives). Husband wants me to take a frer tomorrow AM. If I am not pregnant, then I have clearly lost my mind.

Wish me luck, ladies!

I am having dull cramps today. I had brown discharge yesterday. I have had a constant feel of slight nausea for a week. But today the nausea has really kicked in. I feel like I am constanly on the verge of throwing up. I am due for AF on Friday. I have continuously been testing with wondofs cheap tests (negatives). Husband wants me to take a frer tomorrow AM. If I am not pregnant, then I have clearly lost my mind.

Wish me luck, ladies!

Good luck dearie :)

Wish me luck, ladies!

symptoms are really promising!! GL :hugs:

Wish me luck, ladies!

symptoms are really promising!! GL :hugs:

Thanks. The cramping & spotting are making me very nervous. I feel like any second I will go to the bathroom & get bad news. Hopefully the nausea is not just nerves or stress. If this cycle is a no-go then it's on to clomid which I am not that excited about.

As long as its brown or pink spotting you need nothing to worry about. :)

My cramping is getting worse. I can almost hear the witch knocking my door!:wacko:

Good luck beaglemom!!

Wishing1010- any luck with FRER?

Very faint pink line yesterday afternoon, so light I couldn't capture in a picture. I tried this morning, got nothing. Still no AF, CD41 now. DH and I decided to hold off a few more days and test again. Still have the strange cramping, breasts get more sore by the day, watery/white discharge, and Cervix is up high (can barely reach). All sounds so good but I'm not going to be excited until I have a line so dark that even a blind man could see it. :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->