Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Thank you, I greatly appreciate that!!!

How are the rest of you doing? I see some others complaining of cramps, but remember that this can be a good sign! Don't think you're out until the witch shows!!!!

This morning I was sure that AF had started (bad cramps and tender breasts- the usual at the end of the cycle- i thought i'd had 'em for a few days, but they were bad enough today that i question if i actually did before!) In the last few hours, the cramps have let up a lot.

thankfully, no AF yet- which makes this (CD 26) my longest cycle since the shot! :thumbup:

This morning I was sure that AF had started (bad cramps and tender breasts- the usual at the end of the cycle- i thought i'd had 'em for a few days, but they were bad enough today that i question if i actually did before!) In the last few hours, the cramps have let up a lot.

thankfully, no AF yet- which makes this (CD 26) my longest cycle since the shot! :thumbup:

Ooooo!!! Sounds very promising!!! FX for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My cramps come and go, worse at night than any other time. Taking 1 Tylenol 2 times a day to try and help.

Hi can I join in? We're doing smep for the first time bust it's only our second month trying. On cd 10 today and have a 26 day cycle usually (last month was 29 evil witch giving me false hope) am hoping for a positive opk soon as don't think I can bd every other day until cd35 or whatever it recommends!!

Hey everyone!!

I've just found this and I an intrigued! I'm on CD11 of m 2nd month of ttc #1, so a bit late to start this plan this month but if I don't get my BFP I'll def give it a bash next month!! I've literally just read the first post so will need to have a wee read through and see how your all doing, good luck everyone!!

I am having dull cramps today. I had brown discharge yesterday. I have had a constant feel of slight nausea for a week. But today the nausea has really kicked in. I feel like I am constanly on the verge of throwing up. I am due for AF on Friday. I have continuously been testing with wondofs cheap tests (negatives). Husband wants me to take a frer tomorrow AM. If I am not pregnant, then I have clearly lost my mind.

Wish me luck, ladies!

Wish u all the best dear!!...if ur bieng so nauseous its really a good symptom
lots f baby dust ur way !! may be by next week ul lhave a definite positive as ur still few days behind ur AF so tht might be the reason u getting negative..so do not worry m sure its gonna be the BFP..just few more days!!

Wow..WIshing1010 and SCgirl..!!...cramps in pregnancy is also a sign so do not worry as long as the temp is up and witch doesnt show..need not worry...
Wishing>> for some ladies bfp doesnt show until a weeks late f AF so ya checking in after a gap is a wise thing to do... Wish u both great luck and lots f baby dust!!
@floridasian,...aww praying witch stays away ..and temp goes up!!....reaelly dont want it to drop anymore!!!

Hi ladies - AF just arrived so I'm out this cycle again. :(

Not sure if we're going to continue SMEP next cycle. But then again, with a short cycle like mine and ovulating early there's really not a lot of options as far as BD schedule goes though.

Not sure if we're going to continue SMEP next cycle. But then again, with a short cycle like mine and ovulating early there's really not a lot of options as far as BD schedule goes though.

I am so sorry hun. Good luck this cycle. I have started to sense the :witch: as well. She is due this Sunday.

Aww, so sorry! :hugs: I pray the next cycle is it for you!!!! FX and wishing the witch has a short stay and BD'ing is fruitful.

I am feeling the cramps and I am gassy like hell today. Temperature has to stay like that for three/four more days if BFP.

Hi can I join in? We're doing smep for the first time bust it's only our second month trying. On cd 10 today and have a 26 day cycle usually (last month was 29 evil witch giving me false hope) am hoping for a positive opk soon as don't think I can bd every other day until cd35 or whatever it recommends!!

Hi trinity the plan is to BD everyother day till you get positive opk once its positive BD 3 days in a row, then skip one and BD one more time. Incase you dont get a positive just Keep BDing till CD21 or so. GL dear i'll add you to our sept list :)

So sorry floridasian :hugs: I really hope your next month is lucky!

GL wishing1010! Hope the lines become really dark soon x lots of baby dust your way!!

GL SCgirl & Fairry hope AF stays away and temps stay up :thumbup:

Hey ladies, just checking in!

Good luck this month, Trinity.

Wishing1010: how exciting! Fingers crossed that those lines continue to get darker!! :)

Hugs Floridasian :hugs: Sorry the witch got you. Will be hoping for you this cycle!

Good luck girls in the TWW!! Babydust all around :dust:

Floridasian so sorry the witch showeed up ggrrrrr....hope this cycle be the lucky one!!wish u all the v best dear!!

as ur cycle is short bding will not get tiring!! just bd as much as u can before ov ..GL dear!!

Yes BDing is easier when your cycle is short as you ovulate early.

Btw I got a BFN this morning with FRER 6days sooner. Af due on 22nd.

Let's see what the temperature has to say tomorrow morning.

Hi ladies. I'm out...after a clear positive yesterday afternoon, I started bleeding quite heavily about 2 hours ago. Going to call this one a chemical. Having the laparoscopy done for endometriosis on Oct. 30th.

:hugs:So sorry to hear that Wishing! That must be heart-breaking! At least you know you are able to get pregnant. Good luck on your laparoscopy!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->