Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Hi ladies trying to figure out if my opks are positive or not- would anyone mind having a look please?

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/trying-to-conceive/2011037-help-interpreting-opks.html

Hey!! You have darker lines than I've ever had. I think the test line has to be the same or darker than the control, so the second one looks good. Maybe tomorrow it will be darker?

Hi ladies. I'm out...after a clear positive yesterday afternoon, I started bleeding quite heavily about 2 hours ago. Going to call this one a chemical. Having the laparoscopy done for endometriosis on Oct. 30th.

Sorry :hugs:

Hi ladies. I'm out...after a clear positive yesterday afternoon, I started bleeding quite heavily about 2 hours ago. Going to call this one a chemical. Having the laparoscopy done for endometriosis on Oct. 30th.

Oh dear! Im so sorry! I know its the worse feeling every but the good thing is you know you can get pregnant and after successful laparoscopy you can get back to SMEP :hugs: GL!!

trinity the second one looks positive :thumbup:

So sorry wishing :(

I'm officially in the tww according to my chart 3dpo Fxxed!

Wishing really sorry to hear that ull b able to come out f it soon baby do not worry!!we r all with u!!
Jett55 good going!! how do u get ur chart like this i really wanna knw i mean the sticker!!
i also want to get mine on screen like u GL dear!!
wish u and Mrs WKJ all the v best in ur DPOs..m yet to join u guys another dark line but not the darkest and digi stills showing a circle....
hope it comes soon!!!

Yes BDing is easier when your cycle is short as you ovulate early.

Btw I got a BFN this morning with FRER 6days sooner. Af due on 22nd.

yeah thts quite soon Fairyy ,.,...some more days to go!!:thumbup::thumbup:

lil personal ques to all,
I am following smep but the thing is my lady part is really sore today and lil itchy too(sorry tmi) ..m not sure why also m close to ov so dont want to stop bding...
pls advice hw to go abt this if someone has exp it...is it because f too much f bd but we have had it before too n this is happening fr the first time

Pearly probably you are a bit stressed this cycle and producing less arousal fluid. Dear i'd advise to get preseed, heard great reviews so no harm in getting a little assistance when you need it. right?? :) Its sperm friendly so you'll be good to go!! Hope you join us in the tww soon :hugs:

Jett55 im right behind you 4dpo. GL :thumbup:

oh ya right tht could be the reason because we started bding lil early but hw abt the itchiness..is tht to do with the soreness??
i m really scared f bding dnt knw why,,,,but ya thinkin this could be the month im really up!!
and ya preseed is something m going to use now.i had got it last month but was really scared f tht injecting part on it so havnt used it yet.,,,

oh ya right tht could be the reason because we started bding lil early but hw abt the itchiness..is tht to do with the soreness??
i m really scared f bding dnt knw why,,,,but ya thinkin this could be the month im really up!!
and ya preseed is something m going to use now.i had got it last month but was really scared f tht injecting part on it so havnt used it yet.,,,

Injecting is not necessary. You can apply to your guy (I do this most of the time)

Hi ladies!

So sorry about the bleeding wishing :hugs:

AFM, still over here waiting to o...no positive OPKs yet. Really hoping I see one soon...

I'm still having some bad AF-like cramping and some odd pains on both sides come and go- it's getting quite old at this point (usually it's just days 2-3 of AF that it's bad!), but still no sign of AF... I wish I knew what a regular cycle is for me. CD 28 (another improvement), but BFN at 10dpo (yeah, i'm impatient).

I'm going out of town for the weekend, so looking forward to something to take my mind off things! :wave:

Okay...mark me out for the month :(

On to next month. Keep me on the list if you keep the thread going!

Hope you get your positive soon ashlee!

SCgirl your chart looks really really great!! Im getting some good vibes :D GL!!!!

Oh so sorry the witch got you beaglemom :( Yes we'ill continue the thread i'll add oct and add you to the new list too. Lots of GL for the next cycle hon!!

forgot to mention I start clomid this cycle. 50 mg. Anyone else on clomid???

Beaglemom I don't think anyone is on clomid here. Can I ask why are you taking clomid i thought you ovulated perfectly. I mean can you take clomid even if you can ovulate on your own? Does it help in ovulating early and is there a chance you release more than one eggs?

Wohoo!! Congrats ashlee :D let the BD marathon begin!!

Beaglemom I don't think anyone is on clomid here. Can I ask why are you taking clomid i thought you ovulated perfectly. I mean can you take clomid even if you can ovulate on your own? Does it help in ovulating early and is there a chance you release more than one eggs?

its also used for unexplained infertility. There is a 10% chance of twins. From what I read it can make your eggs and uterine lining stronger. I'm nervous because I never used to want to do drugs. And because I had a clear hsg, ovulate, and have twins in my family, I think multiples are a high chance with me. But it is a low dose. I read a lot of women who started on 100mg.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->