Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Hello ladies I think I got a positive Opk yesterday x

That's a good sign Missbx! Good luck- and have fun the next few days! ;)

I'm now CD 30 / 12 dpo - another BFN this morning. May see if i can wait a few days before testing again in case AF comes... (Last cycle was 25 days long, usually avg 14/15 day LP.) Cramping is finally subsiding for the most part after a week of it- only issue is tender breasts (usually get to a lesser extent right before AF).

Thanks for the info beaglemom! I hope its your first and last cycle on clomid and you get bfp x

Congrats missbx :D Haffun BDing!!! ;)

SCgirl you chart looks great so far. Temps are still up :thumbup:

Well I don't think we did too well this month. Started of well and dtd every other day from cd6 and got positive opk on cd11. Did the dance that night but the next night hubby fell asleep before I got to bed and then the next day I had terrible cramps and couldn't face it. So I think we're probably out for this month. Am so annoyed with myself- we were doing so well and now have to wait a whole month!

Sorry fairyy! :(

I'm already planning to start a new diet / exercise routine whenever AF finally arrives- figure that will give me something else to work towards! I got impatient again and tested 13dpo. Bfn- shoulda known! :blush:

Sorry fairry! :( GL for next month dear x

Dont worry trinity hopefully it'll be enough! GL x

SCgirls you temps still high :D May be its a late implanter. Give a day or two! x

Sorry about the:witch: Fairyy

AFM, officially in the tww! Woohoo! Nice big temp spike this morning. FX extra tight for a sticky this time

looks like m nt going to be able to make it this month...I have guests coming over..
on cd 21 I had a lot f ewcm (which i saw fr the first time and i got so excited!!..showeed it to DH too out f excitement and we bded but then my opk is still not postitive 100% yesterday it was quite dark but nt compeltly so i feel i am going to ov as usual in two- 3 days or may be today!! as its cd 23 fr me .) but my guest are coming over today fr a week:(:(:(...and we will nt b having enuf time to bd..so dont knw..i just hope we make it else m nt going to b able to make it this month :sob:sob:sob!!

Hopefully your quality EWCM will help your hubby's sperm stay in place until O, Pearly! :)

GL ashlee!

Oh dont worry pearly hopefully your ewcm will keep the spermies in for a good time :) I know it sucks when something comes in between your ttc plan! But remember it only takes one. So don't feel down if its meant to be your month. Nothing can stop that sperm from hitting your eggy :thumbup: Lots of GL your way dear!! x

Floridasian im continuing the thread for oct too. You giving smep another shot??

yeah i hope so the same!!! thnks floridasian n dear Mrs WKJ..:hugs: hows ur dpo going???what dpo are u at??

Hello ladies, i've been following this thread for quite some time, but didn't start TTC until the middle of this month.. We are trying SMEP and i'm currently on CD 9. We BD on CD8 and will do so again tomorrow! Just wanted to say hi and looking forward to chatting with everyone! I'm kind of in the middle of the month, so i'd be testing mid october! =]

Welcome dear!!..its a great forum and ull have all f us helping u out!!! GL for this cycle!!

Welcome canthardlywait! :) I'dd add your name to the october cycle! You'll love the company of ladies in this thread they are all awesome! :)

Pearly im 8dpo today. Just want to know whats gonna happen. Not much symptoms just very tired lately.

OMG!! Dint i tell. i just checked as per my chekcing time n.today is the day and my temp dropped and i got both the thing positive ...FR and DIgi...
amazing!!..i had tonns of EWCM...such clear ..frm few days before till now..and today its possitive attaching the pic

Attachments

• photo (1).jpg
    photo (1).jpg
    19 KB · Views: 5
Wooot wooot!!!!! :happydance: Yayy finally!!! So happy that you got it before the guests. Now you can enjoy your tww with them ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->