Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Thanks Pearly and Mrs! I like that this is a chatty group. Some groupd on here don't move very much and I love coming here and seeing how everyone is doing! =]

Steal your DH for some quickie. Don't miss the big "O" day. You are doing very good so far Pearly. Good luck to you. Hope you get that BFP in few days. :) Btw those are lovely +opks.

My temps are still way up (this is a first), but still getting BFN. Wish something definitive would happen one way or the other! At least the cramps are finally gone...

Steal your DH for some quickie. Don't miss the big "O" day. You are doing very good so far Pearly. Good luck to you. Hope you get that BFP in few days. :) Btw those are lovely +opks.

Thanks dear ...I so wish i am able to my temp is nt yet up so may be i still have some chance lets c..wish u all the luck dear!!

14 dpo- usually about as far as I get before AF arrives (CD 32- last cycle was 25 days long!)

if tht is the case i would say just wait a few more days hon.. surely ull knw in some days FXed for u!!

So sorry fairry :( Best of luck for next month!

SCgirl you might be one of those ladies who get late BFPs. Your temps look really promising dear x. Im not sure if you are following the thread started by sparkles (in TTC1) but she may have a faint positive after almost being 28 days late. She updated a few mins ago. So anything is possible :hugs: I know this is unusually long cycle for you if you are worried about bfns get the bloodtest done if its possible.

Hope your temps go up before the guests come pearly. Fx for you as well!!

CD10 for me. Going to start with OPK's today. I feel a little crazy starting with OPK's on my very first cycle TTC. Please tell me i'm not OBSESSED and someone else did this too??

Canthardlywait i was totally obsessed with them the first two months. You need to check multiple times to know which time is best for you to catch the surge once you get an idea it will be easier and you can then test once or twice everyday. But hope you get a bfp even before that x

yayyyy canthardlywait....so excited for u
I get mine in TMU in between 1-5 pm so ucan check tht and also Mrs WkJ gets in FMU so u can check in that too..
many ladies gets in between 1-5 and some gets morning too so this is all trial at first to check which one ..
so u can divide the time as its ur first time so u got to check multiple times...as everyones different...with my TMU chek i limit my water intake too..

I test three times a day when it gets closer to O time (when it starts getting darker is when I know O time is near). 9 am (SMU), sometime in the afternoon (between 2 to 5), and once before bed time.

GL!

wow! I've got a lot to learn (and $$$ to spend..LOL) I bought a pack today at CVS that just has 7 individually wrapped sticks (the kind that look like PG tests). I don't know why I did it when I got home from lunch (just peed like an hour before hand) but I guess I was excited! Obviously the control came up, but nothing else. Not due to O until 9/29 so i'm not worried.. just wanted to POAS! hah. This first cycle, i'm only going to do one a day and if not BFP, i'll get more serious about them next month. Hate to sound pessemisitic but I really don't think I'll get PG the first try, so I'm just using this month as a practice run! LOL

Hi there, I'm also due to O on the 29th! Most of us buy OPK's in bulk on ebay or Amazon for $0.20 or less per test. I like these cheapies better than the ClearBlue!

I have heard good review about CB Digital ovulation test, the one with smiley face. It is costly but u can save it for other cycles too. $35 for 20tests. Answer brand or First Response comes for $13 for 7tests. But this digital keeps guessing business out. So if I am going for SMEP then I will buy some digi next time.

I may have to look into the the IC's going forward. I was looking for something discreet my first shot with OPK's. My husband doesn't know i'm doing them. He wants to do the "relaxed" approach (i.e. BD and see what happens). So I don't really tell him about any of the planning i'm doing (OPK, or SMEP). He just thinks we are BDing a lot more :wink: Feels a little deceitful, but I don't want him to be hyperaware of my ovulation. I enjoy planning and thinking stuff out, so it works for me. =]

Hi guys! I just took my first clomid pill. We will see what kind of side effects I get...hopefully not many. I am anxious to get to ovulation & make this baby!!! I am staying positive & really hoping this is it for me. My doc recommends me dtd every other day during my fertile time. I think that is what I will do instead of sticking to SMEP completely. But I am going to try to start on CD 8. The clomid may drastically change my cycle, so I don't want to miss m fertile time. I use the cb monitor but I may also use opks as a back up.

Wish me luck! And I wish everyone else luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->