Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Got EWCM today.. CD10. Very confused but maybe this means O is in the next couple days?? I usually only get it for 2 days, never really a 3rd day. I really need to start temping but I just don't want to get stressed about it. I sleep with my mouth open and get up in the middle of the night. Also, I was trying to be discreet and my husband would notice the temping on the weekend! lol

just to be clear.. my husband DOES wants a baby. I'm not sneaking around, but he's in the lets just BD whenever and we'll see what happens mindset.. it doesn't work that way for me! I'm woman and I know about when I'm fertile so I like taking charge. I just realized sometimes with my "discreetness" it might seem like my husband doesn't want kids and that's not the case! LOL

Hi guys! I just took my first clomid pill. We will see what kind of side effects I get...hopefully not many. I am anxious to get to ovulation & make this baby!!! I am staying positive & really hoping this is it for me. My doc recommends me dtd every other day during my fertile time. I think that is what I will do instead of sticking to SMEP completely. But I am going to try to start on CD 8. The clomid may drastically change my cycle, so I don't want to miss m fertile time. I use the cb monitor but I may also use opks as a back up.

Wish me luck! And I wish everyone else luck!

Wishing u all the luck beaglemom and hope tis is the month for all f us..sticking to smep in fertile days is really promising so yay go ahead..!!:hugs:

Got EWCM today.. CD10. Very confused but maybe this means O is in the next couple days?? I usually only get it for 2 days, never really a 3rd day. I really need to start temping but I just don't want to get stressed about it. I sleep with my mouth open and get up in the middle of the night. Also, I was trying to be discreet and my husband would notice the temping on the weekend! lol

ya EWCM is really a good sign but it says its nt a sure shot sign..it usualy should happen like tht .2 days before ov ..but since its ur first cycle understanding ur body i would say do not miss the chance f bding!! get busy dear!!.anyway ewcm will always help in both ways fr spermie and making the bding great!!:thumbup:

and ya nt telling hubby is a good plan so to avoid any unecessary issues.liek the performance ones,,. but fr me my hubby is like he wants to knw all wants to be a part f it frm start so i cannot stop myself telling him lol:coffee:

pearly my hubby is the same but this month i didnt tell him anything. Didn't even tell him about the positive opk lol. Did your temps rise by now?? i hope they did fx for you dear!

GL beaglemom, hopefully it's gonna be the first and last month of clomid and we'll hear the good news by the end of this month :hugs:

canthardlywait ewcm before ovulation is a good sign because sperms can survive in it from 5-7 days :D Hope you get your positive opk soon

CD8 here- time flies by with a short cycle! I'm starting OPK testing today (should O around Sunday).

My BD schedule for this cycle is CD6 (to get rid of old stuff that's pretty dead since we haven't BD'ed in three weeks), CD8, 10, 11, 12. I had a hard time getting DH to BD on CD6 - he thought it was too early and I was crazy. He was also a little bit under the weather. We did end up BD'ing but it was not a pleasant experience for either of us.

Good luck ladies!

Pearly - he's made it known that he doesn't really care to know. I've read on here (not this thread, but site wide) that a lot of men seem to have "issues" producing when they know it's ovulation time. I'd rather not go through the frustration and being angry becasue times were messed up, so I just keep the info to myself. This is why i'm hiding my OPK's. I don't want him to see them. LOL

pearly my hubby is the same but this month i didnt tell him anything. Didn't even tell him about the positive opk lol. Did your temps rise by now?? i hope they did fx for you dear!

GL beaglemom, hopefully it's gonna be the first and last month of clomid and we'll hear the good news by the end of this month :hugs:

canthardlywait ewcm before ovulation is a good sign because sperms can survive in it from 5-7 days :D Hope you get your positive opk soon

I hope so too!! Yesterday afternoon there was no line to speak of.. last night a light line showed up and this am there was a light line again. I know that unless it's as dark or darker, it's negative, but does the appearance of the 2nd line mean that the surge is on it's way? i.e. the darker line gets, the closer you are to the surge?

:happydance:yeah forgot to mention tht my temp rose up so 1 dpo today hope it stays up:happydance:

Ok girls so i cracked and tested today at 10dpo. Im not a poas addict and usualy wait till af day and today before testing i wasn't expecting to see a line and then the line appeared within 5 mins and it looks like pink. have a look , i hope its not an evap and im not seeing things. Really scared! Haven't told anything to my DH yet. What are your thoughts?

Attachments

• IMG-20130925-00876.jpg
    IMG-20130925-00876.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 17
  • pic.jpg
    pic.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 14
OMG! You're totally pregnant!!! That line is no way faint.

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :dance::wohoo:

Ok girls so i cracked and tested today at 10dpo. Im not a poas addict and usualy wait till af day and today before testing i wasn't expecting to see a line and then the line appeared within 5 mins and it looks like pink. have a look , i hope its not an evap and im not seeing things. Really scared! Haven't told anything to my DH yet. What are your thoughts?

OMG! I see it! No squinting required!!! FX for you!! I'd keep testing, but it looks really good for you!!!

CD8 here- time flies by with a short cycle! I'm starting OPK testing today (should O around Sunday).

My BD schedule for this cycle is CD6 (to get rid of old stuff that's pretty dead since we haven't BD'ed in three weeks), CD8, 10, 11, 12. I had a hard time getting DH to BD on CD6 - he thought it was too early and I was crazy. He was also a little bit under the weather. We did end up BD'ing but it was not a pleasant experience for either of us.

Good luck ladies!

oh ya the benefit f short cyle !! i would say if this is the ccase use preseed
and bd as much as possible i donot knw but i heard ppl who have had lots f bd before o they are pretty gud at catching the eggy this week u can just bd as much as u can i feel tht will increase the chance even more stick to smep but if u can just repeat a few times..more!! bd on sat fr sure if u ov on sunday GL dear!!

Woohooooo! Definitely looks like a positive to me!! That line is pink so I don't think it's an evap. Congrats!!! :happydance:

oh wowwwwww i cannot say how much excited I am for u dear!! ogod....ur preggo..wowwwww m so happy for u honey!!! wow its exciting!!1yayyayayayya:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Mrs WKJ u did it dear!!.....oh man its so exciting u ve got to send ur bd schedule atleast ur chart i wanna c,,please!!!

Thanks alot ladies! I couldn't have done it without you all! You all are my number one support system! im still not convinced though, i dont have any symptoms out of the blue. just had some hard time getting up for the past few days but may be i was just too tired so wont count it as a symptom. I still have 5 days to go since my LP is 15 days long. So i guess i'll be relaxed once i miss it. I just hope AF stays away for the next 9 months. Please pray that its a sticky bean for me.
btw do you think i should tell my hubby? I am thinking of waiting for two three days when i test again when the line darkens.
Okay pearly i'll share my chart here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->