Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

This one is for u dear..i changed my status to excited!!!wht a news!!

:hugs::happydance::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

Thanks alot ladies! I couldn't have done it without you all! You all are my number one support system! im still not convinced though, i dont have any symptoms out of the blue. just had some hard time getting up for the past few days but may be i was just too tired so wont count it as a symptom. I still have 5 days to go since my LP is 15 days long. So i guess i'll be relaxed once i miss it. I just hope AF stays away for the next 9 months. Please pray that its a sticky bean for me.
btw do you think i should tell my hubby? I am thinking of waiting for two three days when i test again when the line darkens.
Okay pearly i'll share my chart here!

no no i think u shoudl tell ur hubby getting a pink line is positive or may be u can check one on frer tomm and m sure it will turn out ..

Thanks love :hugs: you guys are the best! seriously!! :')

Here's my chart pearly and I live in uae and im not sure if i'd be able to find an frer :( I'd go to pharmacy tomm and see cuz i dont think they are available here. I might have to look for an alternative test. I hope i find FRER cuz i did check boots a few months ago and they didnt have it.

i got a positive opk on 17th too forgot to put it on chart

Attachments

• ffchart.jpg
    ffchart.jpg
    68.6 KB · Views: 30
Thanks alot ladies! I couldn't have done it without you all! You all are my number one support system! im still not convinced though, i dont have any symptoms out of the blue. just had some hard time getting up for the past few days but may be i was just too tired so wont count it as a symptom. I still have 5 days to go since my LP is 15 days long. So i guess i'll be relaxed once i miss it. I just hope AF stays away for the next 9 months. Please pray that its a sticky bean for me.
btw do you think i should tell my hubby? I am thinking of waiting for two three days when i test again when the line darkens.
Okay pearly i'll share my chart here!

I wouldn't worry too much about not having any symptoms. The month I got my bfp I thought I was for sure out cuz I didn't have any symptoms. I ended up getting tender breasts and little pinches and cramps a few days later. FX your bean is a nice sticky one!

Thanks love :hugs: you guys are the best! seriously!! :')

Here my chart pearly and I live in uae and im not sure if i'd be able to find an frer :( I'd go to pharmacy tomm and see cuz i dont think they are available here. I might have to look for an alternative test. I hope i find FRER cuz i did check boots a few months ago and they didnt have it.

i got a positive on 17 opk too forgot to put it on chart

Congrats again and thanks for sharing your chart (that is one good-looking chart!!) I'm truly excited and happy for you! I don't think I can wait two days to tell my hubby if it was me! I would be way too excited!! But then again, AF is due on Oct 13th and the 15th is our 8 year anniversary so if I do get a BFP I'll probably *try* to wait till the 15th as a BIG anniversary gift!

praying its a sticky bean for u dear thanks a lot fr sharing ur chart its sure gonna be a sticky bean do not worry .!!1 just relax and remain happy god bless u !!!
if not frer do not worry just take whichever is available other than IC's
this weekend check with digi for sure!!.woww...God Bless u dear!!

MrsWKJ: OMG what a great news. That's a clear BFP. Big congrats to u. :happydance:

Thanks ashlee for the reassurance :) Told my hubby a while back. Hes totally ecstatic! Praying for a sticky bean now [-o< i'll retest with a good hpt soon

Btw I have tried SMEP only one cycle i.e last cycle and AF got me on Sunday. That was not fully SMEP as OPK screwed me or I had been screwed by late ovulation remember. I am not sure whether I am going to try it this cycle or not. I will definitely let u know if I plan to try it again. But I would love to be here comment and stalk lol. Good luck to all.

Ok girls so i cracked and tested today at 10dpo. Im not a poas addict and usualy wait till af day and today before testing i wasn't expecting to see a line and then the line appeared within 5 mins and it looks like pink. have a look , i hope its not an evap and im not seeing things. Really scared! Haven't told anything to my DH yet. What are your thoughts?

Oh that's an easy one to see!! Congrats!! So exciting xxx

I'm 5dpo (don't temp so not 100% sure I just count second day after positive opk as 1dpo) so it's a boring time for me. Can't do anything- can't even symptom spot yet. Although am already holding my toilet paper closer to my face (tmi) than anyone really should looking for implantation bleeding lol

Okay ladies.. pretty sure I am going to O in the next 24 hours. My OPK's are getting darker and i'm getting the tell tale signs. Cramping, and lower back pain. I'm going to do another OPK as soon as I get home and see what it looks like. I'm so freaking excited, but clearly the app on my phone is WRONG about when I O. Luckily I picked up these OPK's when I did!!

Okay ladies.. pretty sure I am going to O in the next 24 hours. My OPK's are getting darker and i'm getting the tell tale signs. Cramping, and lower back pain. I'm going to do another OPK as soon as I get home and see what it looks like. I'm so freaking excited, but clearly the app on my phone is WRONG about when I O. Luckily I picked up these OPK's when I did!!

How long have you been using the phone app? The one I use tried to give me the standard "CD14 ovulation" until I used it for a while and it got used to my cycles

Keep testing - I usually get 3 straight days of positive OPK's before I actually O.

GL!

How long have you been using the phone app? The one I use tried to give me the standard "CD14 ovulation" until I used it for a while and it got used to my cycles

It's got about a year of data! It's usuallly pretty good with predicting when AF is coming, but maybe I have a longer LP and the app is over shooting my O? it doesnt' have me Oing until Sunday 9/29. This month AF came on the exact day the app predicted, but I always feel iffy about the ovulation. Not sure if it's as accurate.

Keep testing - I usually get 3 straight days of positive OPK's before I actually O.

GL!

I will def keep testing until it's negative! I only have 3 OPK's left so I will need to buy more for sure!!

It's got about a year of data! It's usuallly pretty good with predicting when AF is coming, but maybe I have a longer LP and the app is over shooting my O? it doesnt' have me Oing until Sunday 9/29. This month AF came on the exact day the app predicted, but I always feel iffy about the ovulation. Not sure if it's as accurate.

Yea, it sounds like it's giving you an incorrect LP. What App is it?

I would say start getting busy dear!!...its time to just enjoy bding!! and keep it continous if u can .ull catch the eggy !!

Ok girls so i cracked and tested today at 10dpo. Im not a poas addict and usualy wait till af day and today before testing i wasn't expecting to see a line and then the line appeared within 5 mins and it looks like pink. have a look , i hope its not an evap and im not seeing things. Really scared! Haven't told anything to my DH yet. What are your thoughts?

WOO HOO!!!!! Congrats!!!! :happydance::happydance:

Yea, it sounds like it's giving you an incorrect LP. What App is it?

It's called Period Tracker !

Thanks trinity! GL for your tww dear x.
Thankyou mizzy!

Canthardlywait I'd also not trust the online ovulation prediction apps. Everyperson is different. Someone with same cycle length can ov on different days. Hope you get a positive today and get bding :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->