Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

I agree with ashlee. More chances are of Oing tomorrow so she needs to get the deed done today. She can skip tomm night and have a quicky in the morning. This way she'll cover her whole day.

i agree with ashlee.

Pearly i got cb digital hpt but it shows + or - instead of telling weeks :/ no FRER here :( and one hpt was for 20$ i'll test tomm or day after with it although ive heard CBs are not that sensitive. Got weird cramping today. Started a while back. I hope its the bean snuggling in.

eeks thats expensive for an hpt! CBs aren't as sensitive but with how dark your line is on cheapies I'm sure you'll get a positive. Don't worry about the cramping too much. Those first weeks you'll get lots of little cramps from the stretching in your uterus. There were days where it was so bad for me, like constant all day, then others barely anything. Unless theres bleeding with it, you have nothing to worry about!

Thanks dear x and yeah they are pricey :/ I always used to order cbdigital opks online cuz they are soo pricey in the pharmacies here. But that takes 14 days to deliver I wish I had ordered some frer too. Anyways I guess I'd have to use what I got. The line is light but enough to see that its there and its pink. I think I'll just give another day and test on saturday.

Thats so true dear u need not worry abt anything unless there is a bleeding..nn it wont happen..cb + - are m nt sure how sensitive but they are available here too...its ok if u do not have frer why dont u get it online if nt available in stores..here with First response ovulation kit it gives one preg test too...and price f hpt is around 20$ here as well but it carries 2 in it...
anyways...talkin abt cramping i donot knw why m I getting it when m only at 3 dpo..:/
cramping and lightheaded cramping is just so prominent frm yesterday ..whyyyyyy
really dnt knw:(
Here it was one hpt for 20 I could've paid 20$ for frer happily cuz I trust it more hehe. For online I'd have to wait 14 days I think I'll just get a blood test done in a few days.
I really hope somethings cooking in your oven that could explain the cramping. So glad your temps are getting higher. Is it the highest so far? Fx for you.

Thankyou scgirl. Your chart looks good and temps are still up. My fx for your bfp dear x
Yeah till now the highest one in this cycle...so lets c whats next!!

yes sc girl ur chart looks good do not lose hope...Fx for u dear!!

Thanks ladies!! Nearly positve OPK tonight at 7:45. Gonna get a BD in tonight. Sure hubby won't mind!!

@ ashlee and MrsWKJ,
I m just thinking what should be the strategy..if she is ovulating day after hw should be the bd..like
tonight tht will cover for tomm
but if she doesnt bd tomm will it cover for day after (assuming she is ov day after)??

Sperm can live up to 5 days and the egg 12-24 hours, If she BD's tonight she should have plenty of sperm from tonight and the previous 2 nights to cover her tomorrow and even the next day to be honest. But a break gives DH a little time to make some new soldiers for the day after to be safe. You can find loads of charts on FF and TCOYF where women BD'ed days before their O dates and still got pregnant

*Edit* https://tcoyf.com/media/g/badtiming/default.aspx
These charts are proof that you don't have to BD day of or even day before O to get pregnant. The whole idea of SMEP is to give your egg the best chance of sperm being ready for it when you ovulate

Thank you for that last bit! I was feeling very unhopeful and down because we bd every other day up until pos opk and the night we got the pos opk but didn't after that. I really thought we would've missed but you've shown we're still in (albeit only just). Thank you xx

Well. Never got to BD last night. Hubby was "tired" and went to bed. I will do an OPK at lunch to see if I still have a dark line. I may still be in it. I'm having watery CM this am. Hopefully that means O hasn't happened yet!!

So anxious to get home and take another OPK. I am praying that O isn't happening right now.. I want to have a better shot. We BD on CD 8,10,11,.. today is CD 13 and i'm hoping to BD tonight and tomorrow morning!! Hopefully this is enough.

yeah bd tonight n dnt wry dear!! watery cm is also before o n u havnt hard the perfect dark line so get busyyy!!

I'm out this round. Had the huge temp drop this morning, and signs that AF is beginning.

To be honest, I'm a bit relieved! :haha: After all the BFNs, I was worried that AF may not come back for a long time because of depo (what a lot of girls experienced, but I had the opposite problem)- but a year later, it looks like I don't have to worry about that!

This cycle I'm going to try to something similar to SMEP- just without the OPKs. I'm going to follow other signs, and try to BD every other day then daily around predicted O days (or when other signs make it look possible) until several days after the temp shift...

Got my +OPK today. Need to BD tonight, tomorrow and Sunday. Hopefully DH will cooperate.

Good luck Britt!

5DPO Update -temp went up more today. But that could be from tossing and turning quite a bit last night so not banking on it too much. Woke up nauseous, have been really gassy last few days. Will be testing at 12DPO, one week from today. I feel kinda out this cycle though :?

Wohooo!! Good for you canthardlywait :D !!

Ashlee your chart looks good! I think you'll know tomm , i hope temps stay this high. Fx for you x

I am thinking of same kind of plan. Last time I had hard time with opk. I am thinking of EOD and when I see ewcm then everyday until thermal shift.

I'm feeling out this cycle all the af signs are here now I'm just waiting the witch to show :/

Fairy- I thought the same thing! Thought i'd just go off EWCM, but I got a +opk today and only saw one tiny bit of EWCM and that was on tuesday! So glad I picked up those OPK's other wise I would have thought I O'd on tuesday and stopped BDing

yay...canthalrdlywait..get bding dear!!!

SCgirl... yeah the temp drop is so disheartening ..to c..but then get periods when ur nt preg is such a relief too..and u can start afresh with ur new cycle...but why u chucking out opk thng..it will just give u more assuranc on ur plan just do not tell ur hubby..

@ashlee..as long as the temp is above the coverline..need nt worry ..just keeping FX fr u dear!!

@Jett55...so sorry hun ...the witch is making her presence..but as i said ..its a relief to get it when not preg..else the long cycle keeps stretching and nw u ve got another chance !!

@MrsWKJ...hw u doing dear..did u check with ur hpt tht u got???

Fairy- I thought the same thing! Thought i'd just go off EWCM, but I got a +opk today and only saw one tiny bit of EWCM and that was on tuesday! So glad I picked up those OPK's other wise I would have thought I O'd on tuesday and stopped BDing

That's why I am temping. Will only stop BDing after thermal shift and ovulation detected by FF. You get the BD going. Good luck in catching that eggy. :flower:

Sorry SCgirl :( but look at the bright side you had a very good LP this cycle So this means your body is back on track! :thumbup:

No pearly i didn't test today. Will do tomm may be.

That's why I am temping. Will only stop BDing after thermal shift and ovulation detected by FF. You get the BD going. Good luck in catching that eggy. :flower:

Oh yeah!! If you are temping, you are good! :winkwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->