Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Hi ladies! I'm so sorry that I've been absent for quite a while, how is everyone doing? I feel like I've been gone for too long to even try to catch up, so let me know how you are!

AFM, I started temping but got a very bad cold in the middle of my cycle, so I think it messed up my temps. I'm not even sure if I ovulated this month. My chart looks ridiculous :-/ got what I thought was a +OPK on CD 13 or 14 (I forget) but no temp increase yet, however, I almost feel like since I can't use OPKs enough now that I'm working they're useless. A June baby would be so good for us with my work schedule. I am feeling some what I think might be O cramps or something going on right now. I'll attach my chart and please suggestions/help is lovely!

My Ovulation Chart

Hi tori! Welcome back!!! I replied at the other thread too. Your temps actually did go up on cd 16 and cd 17. Now FF takes 3 consecutive high temps to give you cross hairs. Once you get another high temp on cd 18 its most probably gonna put your O day on cd15 x

Also from next month start charting abit early like cd3 or so. The more temps you have the more accurate your chart is. I can see you also missed temps cuz of flu.

GL for oct dear x

Hello I'm 13 dpo af is due today & still hasn't showed yet Fxxed :)

Last clomid last night and this morning 2 bars on the clear blue monitor! Right on time!

Excited!

Woohoo!! GL beaglemom,

Charts looking good jett55 :thumbup::dust:

Hi tori! Welcome back!!! I replied at the other thread too. Your temps actually did go up on cd 16 and cd 17. Now FF takes 3 consecutive high temps to give you cross hairs. Once you get another high temp on cd 18 its most probably gonna put your O day on cd15 x

Also from next month start charting abit early like cd3 or so. The more temps you have the more accurate your chart is. I can see you also missed temps cuz of flu.

GL for oct dear x

Thank you! It gave me crosshairs this morning :) I plugged everything into OvuFriend, as well and it gave me crosshairs on CD15, but my coverline was a lot lower, probably because of the fluctuation of temps while I was sick.

FX for you for this month, too! I'm really hoping this is it. DH's birthday is on the 24th of Oct and I'd be testing the 10th, which would be an early birthday present for him!

Morning ladies- I think I saw a tiny little positive this morning but not sure. Tried to take some pics but have just got a new phone and it decided to focus on everything behind the test instead of the test :(. Not getting my hopes up yet but will test again tomorrow morning and see if any things there.

eeeek!!!! Everything crossed for you trinity!!!!! Which dpo??? Really hope it gets stronger tomm.

That's great tori!!! GL for the tww dear! x

eeeek!!!! Everything crossed for you trinity!!!!! Which dpo??? Really hope it gets stronger tomm.

I think I'm 10dpo. I'm really not getting my hopes up as last month I saw lines everywhere but this month I've definitely had a couple of bfns already so think that bodes well for my line accuracy lol. Also would work out very well as I've finally stopped smoking today (although I had cut down) a day early for stoptober and I will definitely get through it easier if I'm pregnant- what better reason to quit?!

I think I'm 10dpo. I'm really not getting my hopes up as last month I saw lines everywhere but this month I've definitely had a couple of bfns already so think that bodes well for my line accuracy lol. Also would work out very well as I've finally stopped smoking today (although I had cut down) a day early for stoptober and I will definitely get through it easier if I'm pregnant- what better reason to quit?!
!!
That great Trinity there couldnt be a better reason to quit smoking and its for the best thing really!!1..wish u all teh best and wish u get even stronger and definite lines...!! FXed and baby dust ur way

2DPO today.. didn't really get to stick to SMEP exactly. We BD CD8,10,11,13, and 14. I think I o'ed CD14 or maybe 15. I'm going off of 14. Really hoping we have a chance!

Hi ladies,

Still grieving and mourning the passing of our beloved rabbit here and I think that the stress is delaying my ovulation. I got an even stronger positive this morning (third day in a row) which is consistent with my OPK pattern in the last two cycles (three positive days before O) so I think the high temp on Saturday morning was a fluke. FF put dotted lines on my chart and said I O'ed on CD10 but I don't think it's accurate. I don't think I've ovulated yet. I'm going to say that based on the traumatic event on Friday and the subsequent mourning all weekend that my temps for the past few days are not reliable at all.

Here's my updated OPK progression.

Attachments

• OPK.jpg
    OPK.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 7
2DPO today.. didn't really get to stick to SMEP exactly. We BD CD8,10,11,13, and 14. I think I o'ed CD14 or maybe 15. I'm going off of 14. Really hoping we have a chance!

U have a good chance. Fingers crossed for u.

Im doing smep (with a difference) this month, we started on cd7 rather than cd8 because I tend to ovulate fairly early sometimes. We're also using Preseed for the first time. I'm expecting a +opk 2night which coincides nicely with my next planned bd. Really hoping this is it :) good luck everyone x

Still no af but a very big temp dip & I woke up with cramps. Still hanging in there though :)

KMFX for everyone!

I was sick for a week this month about CD6-CD12, so we didn't really get to follow SMEP, but got BDing in on CD11, 13 and 16, and I O'd on CD15, presumably late, because I didn't feel a think while awake, so I'm hoping we caught the egg on the BD on CD13 or 16, but I'm neither optimistic nor pessimistic this month.

My husband randomly told me with what seemed like certainty that October will be our month... wish I could be that positive ;) (in aug., one of my bosses randomly told me that he saw me getting pregnant in sept., but we all see how well that worked! ha.)

I think you ladies have convinced me to try clear blue opks this cycle... I'll be getting a few of those in the coming days- which I guess puts me on the full SMEP program again haha.

I'm hoping I magically O early this cycle- my DH's bday is the 23rd, and it would be amazing if we could have a BFP by then- but again, wishful thinking as that will only be CD 27. Good thing I have some other gift ideas :p

good luck ladies- hope things are going well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->