Sperm Meets Egg Plan (SMEP) TTC#1 group Aug/Sept/Oct 2013

Pearly86- I'm taking a break from OPKs because I've become too much of a POAS addict! I use them more than needed (which wastes $, even when just the cheap ones) because I worry that I'll miss my surge, then I'll have days where something comes up and I can't check, and I worry that I missed it... and it seems like everything I do revolves around two lines- and I want to get away from that and take it easy!
(Thankfully my husband wasn't an issue in this decision- He's always been more than ready to go, and would even go out and buy opks for me!)

SCgirl i was the same first two months but CBdigital totally changed it for me. Im so glad i switched i totally got my sanity back cuz i tested just once a day.

love you mizzyD for keeping an eye on us every now and then x

Hi everyone!

I'm new here, first cycle ttc with #1. Def want to try SMEP, i'm on cd 10 so i'd better get moving! I started charting last month as a practice run, and picked up some pre seed today. Good luck to everyone!!! :dust:

Welcome Hazelbaby1,
GL to u dear..!! SMEP is really great!!

yeah SCgirl CB digital is really great..first few cycle it takes to understand when the surge comes but yes once ur thru it..u can just do paos once...and cb digital taks away confusion of two lines
and if u really feel its becoming too much f a thing a taking ur peace f mind .then definately chuck it away..temping is good too..:):) good luck dear!!

Welcome hazelbaby. GL for this month. I'll add your name to the oct cycle x and its great that you are temping :thumbup:

NP, I just want all of the ladies on here to get their BFP's!!!!

Update: finally did the digital! Also did the cheapie and lines are getting darker. It all seems so surreal! I just pray you all get your bfps very soon x.

Attachments

• IMG-20130928-00889.jpg
    IMG-20130928-00889.jpg
    29 KB · Views: 12
Hi girls,

CD11 here and I'm very confused here because my chart doesn't agree with my OPK test results.

As you can see in my chart, my temp went way up this morning indicating that I might have ovulated yesterday (CD10) or even the day before (CD9) because temp was slightly up yesterday morning and had a dip on CD9. Click on my chart to see previous cycles' temps - I normally do not have erratic temps.

However, my OPK's tell a different story. I didn't get a true positive until this morning's FMU (CD11), although on CD9 I only tested at 10 AM and 6 PM so I guess I could have gotten a positive in between. But then again, I don't normally have a short surge and usually get 2-3 days of positive before. Also on CD9 at around 9 PM, I felt something in my right ovary (I guess you could call that ovulation pain).

So what do you girls think? Did I O on CD9 or it hasn't happened yet?

Attachments

• OPK.jpg
    OPK.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 9
Thanks canthardlywait fx for you.

Floridasian I'll say wait till tomm. If temps stay that high then that could confirm. Otherwise it could be a fluke. I wouldn't be too worried about the temp before the spike cuz that is in the pre O rangge.

Did you drink last night? Because that can raise the body temp drastically. Also I've heard very latenight dinner can do the same.

No I didn't drink. My beloved rabbit (my sweet baby) died unexpected yesterday afternoon. Both DH and I spent the rest of the afternoon and entire night crying. We were devastated and did not eat dinner (I had a banana at around 7 pm but that was the only thing I ate since 1 pm yesterday).

Oh so sorry dear, I can imagine its so hard they just become your family.we have a pet cat at my parents and my mom treats him like a son. I hope you're feeling better :hugs: May be you were upset and cried a lot that's why your temps got messed up. Wait till tomm x

Yes he was like a son to us. I treated him as my "substitute child" so it's really hard. I'm still crying now.

Update: finally did the digital! Also did the cheapie and lines are getting darker. It all seems so surreal! I just pray you all get your bfps very soon x.

ohhh woww...just wanted to see this ahhh!! nowu must have gotten the no/yes burden off ur shoulders...woww.m so happy honey u preggo...wowww!!
Congrats once again for the definite one..whenu going to docs..let us knw all :):):):):)
:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

No I didn't drink. My beloved rabbit (my sweet baby) died unexpected yesterday afternoon. Both DH and I spent the rest of the afternoon and entire night crying. We were devastated and did not eat dinner (I had a banana at around 7 pm but that was the only thing I ate since 1 pm yesterday).

ohhhh so sorry dear...!1:hugs::hugs: wish u come out f it soon...tht might be the reason for increase in temp dear...but if u guys can just keep the bding continous...m really sorry for tht hon!!....

I really hope you get ok soon floridasian, although i know its hard but stress is not good for you.

Pearly i got an appointment for day after tomorrow, Will let you guys know how it goes. I have a few other tests in mind that i'll ask them to do. I got the appointment with GP and then another with my gyn on 6th. Hopefully will ask for an early scan and praying to God that everything goes smoothly from there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->